Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So you're coming to UCD....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Geo08

shanegj wrote: »
    how was the chem safety lec

Wasnt bad, only bout 30 mins at most - she basically explains whats in the pack they want us to buy & then took us on a 'tour' eg showed the fire exit & led us to the shop for lab packs :rolleyes: cash only which i didnt have on me....

Unfortunately, after a mess up/delay with the lab timetables, had to do a freakin three hour lab this afternoon. :eek:

I think i was in that lecture (phys10070?) gonna do it on thus instead, what was it like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

Geo08 wrote: »
    Wasnt bad, only bout 30 mins at most - she basically explains whats in the pack they want us to buy & then took us on a 'tour' eg showed the fire exit & led us to the shop for lab packs :rolleyes: cash only which i didnt have on me....
    i'll go to it on thur,
    i'll have some of the stuff thats in the pack already so i'll ask is it cheaper if i take some of it out lol

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

I think i was in that lecture (phys10070?) gonna do it on thus instead, what was it like?

Oh really, and you didn't say hi. lol!!!!:D:D:D:D;)
    Might have helped if you knew what I looked like.

Honestly, I atually found it a little tough. Probably just getting back into the whole studying routine but it was good fun. :):)
    Its basically just lots of maths. hehe!!

Oh, and you will need 8 quid with you to buy the lab book. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Aard wrote: »
    It was nice meeting you all today. I'm free tomorrow at 12 for an hour, then from 2pm to 6pm so if anybody's free then and wants to hang out, just give me a text :) .

im around for an hour at 12 too if anyones up for it....i think we should try get radgirl (cork girl, accom. probs) to come out

• Advertisement

Might have helped if you knew what I looked like.

Ditto!
    Its basically just lots of maths. hehe!!

pants!
    Oh, and you will need 8 quid with you to buy the lab book. ;)

its all a big scam i say!

Geology10010 2mor? & Chem00010

Yep, I'm in both of those tomorrow. ;)

See you there. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

aw i missed it :( i'm free most of tomorrow if anyone wants to hang out!

Ditto!

pants!

its all a big scam i say!

Geology10010 2mor? & Chem00010
    Yep, I'm in both of those tomorrow. wink.gif

See you there. smile.gif
    i'm in both too

it seems a few of us are talking bout a meet at 12.dunno though.....

• Advertisement

kev_s88 wrote: »
    it seems a few of us are talking bout a meet at 12.dunno though.....

ive started a seperate thread cause there is a few conversations going on about it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Definitely! There seems to be a tentative 12 noon meet-up going on for tomorrow.

The Egg again? Or somewhere more sheltered?

I wont be able to make it but its not that bad as i was there today
    if your still together around 3 give me a text if ya want and i'll catch up with ya all

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm free any time after 10am tomorrow - but will be going to the gym at some point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭bebeebutterfly

yaay, im glad none of ye were seventy year old men.
    See ye tomorrow so. The egg, is too far from civilization, but we most do the hokey-pokey at some stage..
    Who's rainbow kirby?

Question? do buses have set bus drivers? like does the 11 bus have just one driver or do the switch? ..lol just wondering tralalalaa

See ye tomorrow so. The egg, is too far from civilization, but we most do the hokey-pokey at some stage..
    Who's rainbow kirby?

Question? do buses have set bus drivers? like does the 11 bus have just one driver or do the switch? ..lol just wondering tralalalaa
    Thats ageist
    I think they switch because when i was on the bus half way down the route the bus driver left and a new one got on

shanegj wrote: »
    Thats ageist
    I think they switch because when i was on the bus half way down the route the bus driver left and a new one got on

...I don't know why I asked that question..
    Hail to the bus driver, bus driver, bus driver, haaail to the bus driver, bus driver man!!

yes...

Who's rainbow kirby?

<-- :pac:

Short blonde hair, was wearing a black and red Sonata Arctica t-shirt over a blue 3/4 sleeve t-shirt and bootcut jeans today.

Who's rainbow kirby?

i am actually a seventy year old man.i just wear a 19 yr old man's costume to confuse my foes :D

and no buses do not have set drivers.

<-- :pac:

Short blonde hair, was wearing a black and red Sonata Arctica t-shirt over a blue 3/4 sleeve t-shirt and bootcut jeans today.

oh yes apologies,
    Of course I remember you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Good to see you all had a good time. :)

Didn't manage to make it today. I thought I had only two lectures and would be free at one. Unfortunately, after a mess up/delay with the lab timetables, had to do a freakin three hour lab this afternoon. :eek:
    The joys of physics. :pac:

I wanted some condensed milk. :D:D

Was that Biophysics of the cell by any chance? How was the lab...3 hours ugh, not looking forward to that! I really couldn't bear to face it today and quickly passed along the sheet!:p

Was that Biophysics of the cell by any chance? How was the lab...3 hours ugh, not looking forward to that! I really couldn't bear to face it today and quickly passed along the sheet!:p

That lab was on at the same time but wasn't the same one I was doing unfortunately. Not sure how long biophysics of the cell lab is, dont do it but two of my friends were doing it.
    I dont blame ye for passing on the sheet. lol :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

That lab was on at the same time but wasn't the same one I was doing unfortunately. Not sure how long biophysics of the cell lab is, dont do it but two of my friends were doing it.
    I dont blame ye for passing on the sheet. lol :P

It's 3 hours as well :(
    And I've an awfully short attention span :p

okay ive got an information studies tutorial on thursday at 12pm.

heres the thing....its in the library. is there classrooms in the library?? the room thing is LIB SIL 107???

all help is appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

I just gained half a stone looking at that.

kev_s88 wrote: »
    i am actually a seventy year old man.i just wear a 19 yr old man's costume to confuse my foes :D

i thought so, when your face started falling off.. ahem
    Xhristy wrote: »

oh very nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

Better you than me!

*has already spent an hour in the gym this morning*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Exocet

woop wrote: »
    defo possible to do it the other way around
    talk to them in the programme office...............I think if you had the points it may be possible but Im not sure

you wouldn't by any chance know if there is a deadline for deciding whether or not not to transfer, if it is possible that is.

Advertisement