Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargains in Donegal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭emmemm

eurospar, kernans have a sign in Newton 90c but when you get there it's 104.5...where are advertising standards officials these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭emmemm

tilty wrote: »
    I have found a new web site I love muffler .com .......seem to be loads of deals to be had on it

er, you wouldn't have a connection would ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

emmemm wrote: »
    eurospar, kernans have a sign in Newton 90c but when you get there it's 104.5...where are advertising standards officials these days?
    Just be careful as a lot of petrol stations near the border have signs in both euros and sterling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vatman

Always check the large fuel company sign as it is the Euro price,

• Registered Users Posts: 45,858 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The thread is really for posting bargain alerts and not for discussing asides as such so if we could keep the posts on topic please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Mate told me that PAtrick Gildea hairdressers in Letterkenny are doing 50% off their prices Mon - Thurs! Not sure if it's entirely true, I'll find out in 2 weeks time!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 martblue

10 bottles of bud light for €8.99 in whoriskys in ramelton..

24 cans of coke/diet coke in Supervalue for €5.50. I think it ends on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 finnvalley

Jeanius in College Court, Ballybofey (it's the place beside the post office) have lots of bargains in ladieswear at the moment. I got a tshirt in there the other day for under €7...the same one is selling in Letterkenny for €20! :D
    They've also got menswear at good prices too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

I know i got a ralph lauren jumper in the Jason clarke charity shop on main st for 3e. Now thats a bargin! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Mate told me that PAtrick Gildea hairdressers in Letterkenny are doing 50% off their prices Mon - Thurs! Not sure if it's entirely true, I'll find out in 2 weeks time!

Yup they are, i got a wash cut and blow dry for 24e...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

diesel is 95.9cents per litre in A+N Fuels/Oil not sure d name for definate in Buncrana

la primavera (italian resturant) doing midweek special 2 courses for 2 people for €30 food is brill, extra €5 for steak but well worth it

timber fold down attic ladder supplied and fitted for €275 with Clearview Attics & Insulation

€20 sat nite out, 2 courses and music afterwards for €20 per head in The Harbour Inn Buncrana

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The pharmacy in Lifford has some great deals on toothpaste, mouthwash, perfume and after shave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

theboss80 wrote: »

la primavera (italian resturant) doing midweek special 2 courses for 2 people for €30 food is brill, extra €5 for steak but well worth it

Is this going on, and what days are "midweek"?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Yep.

Thats the latest promotion, monday til thursday its definatly on. Not sure about the weekend. Also good deals in their new take away around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Dunnes in Letterkenny are doing some great deals on camping equipment at the moment.

€20 for a three person tent
    €15 for a pop up 2 person (although it's quite small so would probably have one person in it
    €8 for camping chairs

Perfect if you're hitting any of the festivals this year or to stock up! That's what I've done!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Shels_Gar

Just got an email from the Ramada Hotel in Letterkenny...they're offering 2 nights (Fri/Sat/Sun) B&B & one evening meal for €109 per person sharing....that's tremendously good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 donegal2009

There is an offer in Xtravision in letterkenny for a 32" flatscreen tv (not sure of make) for €320. Not sure if the offer still on that was about two weeks ago.

A damn good price if its a reasonable set.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Seen an add on the notice board in SuperValu for a 42 inch Plasma TV for €50.

The Volume doesn't work but at that price it would be hard to turn down.

irlpic wrote: »
    Seen an add on the notice board in SuperValu for a 42 inch Plasma TV for €50.

The Volume doesn't work but at that price it would be hard to turn down.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

Then again, it might not be h[e]ard to turn down at all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

Yeah scrounging around for bargains its good craic, The governments going to buy a **** load of useless building sites for us and we get them for the knock-down price of TWENTY TWO THOUSAND EUROS per citizen!! What a bargain !! I dont know about you but I think I`ll pass.

Cheap Sky remote clone as posted by jonnygee - LINK

Stopped at Tobin's filling station tonight to get petrol and a car wash. They are giving 5c off a litre of petrol if you use the car wash.

The petrol price tonight was 114.9 so I got it for 109.9

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Gallagher's shop in Killybegs is closing down. Everything 50%.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

Catch up restaurant in letterkenny are doing a 2 course meal for €11!

either starter and mains or mains and dessert. There is a set menu for this but the options are good and food is fantastic! also great service.

The offer is on mid week and weekends! :D

Just to add to this, i didn't see a vegetarian option on the set menu but I would imagine that they would offer something if asked

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

Where is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

puffdragon wrote: »
    Where is it?

its on the highroad...accross from where the old leisure centre used to be so plenty of parking also.

well worth a vist

Advertisement