Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was 911 an INSIDE JOB?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

Their true actions are seen by people with eyes to see and ears to hear, I strongly advise everybody get symbol-literate. It's one of their many tools of secret messeges and hidden agendas, much to be learned.

Symbolism is oh so very important! Numerology too... Consider the numerology surrounding 9/11. This analysis was written by a British guy named Rik Clay from Scunthorpe, who disappeared some time between June and September. Probably murdered by the Illuminati/MI5 British intelligence. Not without leaving some very interesting ideas behind him, however:
    On September 11th 1990 at 9.09PM, George Bush Snr made a speech to Congress entitled "Toward A New World Order":

"A new partnership of nations has begun, and we stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective—a new world order—can emerge."

11 years to the day brings us to September 11th 2001.

September 11th 2001 was 111 days until the end of 2001 and 11 years until the year 2012 (the year the Mayan Calender ends).

A key number: 11

* 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
    * September 11th is the 254th day of the year (2 + 5 + 4) = 11
    * The two towers stood side by side = 11
    * The first plane to hit the World Trade Center was Flight 11
    * New York ratified the United States Constitution on July 26, 1788 to become the 11th state
    * Number of people onboard Flight 11 = 11 crew, 76 passengers and 5 hijackers = 92 (9+2) = 11
    * Number of people onboard Flight 92 = 65 (6+5) = 11

His blog is not online any more but it is archived [password "tcm"; go to "index.html"]. Four hours of radio interview material can be found here, and some posts are mirrored here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smudgeyboy

They get all the good ones dont they! There's more too...

Check these out, the cover for Dept. Of Justic Terror Response Book, printed 1998
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xcUskQ-VRTI/SNCP1kwzAkI/AAAAAAAAA1s/Mpu0QpvLahM/s400/fema9-11manual.jpg

Here's that tarot card of the tower I mentioned
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xcUskQ-VRTI/SNCW9i2wSpI/AAAAAAAAA3U/AgquSNR3x40/s400/thehighpriestess.jpg

The USA-backed overthrow or coup of Chile in 1973 spearheaded by Kissinger and Nixon was also on Sept 11.

11 years before the 2001 attacks, on 9/11/90, President Bush gave his State of the Union Address about the New World Order, mentioning it several times. The next year on Sept. 11th he gave another speech regarding a New World Order. Exactly 7 years before 9/11 on Sept. 11th, 1994, just after 11pm, a single-engine Cessna was stolen then flown into the side of the White House. Finally, exactly 13 months prior to 9/11, on August 11th, 2000 there was clear video taken of a flying saucer hovering right next to the World Trade Center. Needless to say, this date September 11th seems to have some historical synchronistic significance with U.S./Britain and their imperial agenda. However, the numerology surrounding this event is not restricted to just its date/history.

September 11th? Simpsons did it!
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xcUskQ-VRTI/SM0E1DhyjXI/AAAAAAAAAzc/CEagWzdWNA0/s400/911.jpg

Check out atlanteanconspiracy.com for more

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

,8,1 wrote:

Quote:
    Their true actions are seen by people with eyes to see and ears to hear, I strongly advise everybody get symbol-literate. It's one of their many tools of secret messeges and hidden agendas, much to be learned.
    Symbolism is oh so very important! Numerology too... Consider the numerology surrounding 9/11. This analysis was written by a British guy named Rik Clay from Scunthorpe, who disappeared some time between June and September. Probably murdered by the Illuminati/MI5 British intelligence. Not without leaving some very interesting ideas behind him, however:

Quote:
    On September 11th 1990 at 9.09PM, George Bush Snr made a speech to Congress entitled "Toward A New World Order":

"A new partnership of nations has begun, and we stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective—a new world order—can emerge."

11 years to the day brings us to September 11th 2001.

September 11th 2001 was 111 days until the end of 2001 and 11 years until the year 2012 (the year the Mayan Calender ends).

A key number: 11

* 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
    * September 11th is the 254th day of the year (2 + 5 + 4) = 11
    * The two towers stood side by side = 11
    * The first plane to hit the World Trade Center was Flight 11
    * New York ratified the United States Constitution on July 26, 1788 to become the 11th state
    * Number of people onboard Flight 11 = 11 crew, 76 passengers and 5 hijackers = 92 (9+2) = 11
    * Number of people onboard Flight 92 = 65 (6+5) = 11
    His blog is not online any more but it is archived [password "tcm"; go to "index.html"]. Four hours of radio interview material can be found here, and some posts are mirrored here.
    Your post is number 212 and your username is 8,1. Take the first 2 of the post number and add it to the first number of your username and you get 10. Add the 1 from your username and you get 11. :eek:

Then take the twelve from the post number and take away the 1 from your username and you get 11. :eek:

You posted this at 11.23. :eek:

Take the 12 from the second part of the post number from the 23 in the time of posting and you get 11. :eek:

This means you must of been involved!!! :eek::eek:

Numerology is the practice of mapping numbers to events that have already taken place. Take any number and you can pretty much see it come up multiple times for any event in history, important or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

humanji wrote: »
    Your post is number 212 and your username is 8,1. Take the first 2 of the post number and add it to the first number of your username and you get 10. Add the 1 from your username and you get 11. :eek:

Then take the twelve from the post number and take away the 1 from your username and you get 11. :eek:

You posted this at 11.23. :eek:

Take the 12 from the second part of the post number from the 23 in the time of posting and you get 11. :eek:

This means you must of been involved!!! :eek::eek:

Numerology is the practice of mapping numbers to events that have already taken place. Take any number and you can pretty much see it come up multiple times for any event in history, important or not.

#

LOL :D:D:D

Derry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Diogeness, in the interest of fair and balanced discussion, if you wish to decry everyone who says that the jews are evil and that there is a Zionist conspiracy, please dont use the tired ' Holocaust denier' line its a lazy copout, by all means tho if you have Proof then post it, but dont expect that just cos you say so we will all believe you.

the ADL has very succesfully silenced any voices that speak out about the evils of the Israeli regieme in this way for over half a century

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Diogeness, in the interest of fair and balanced discussion, if you wish to decry everyone who says that the jews are evil and that there is a Zionist conspiracy, please dont use the tired ' Holocaust denier' line its a lazy copout, by all means tho if you have Proof then post it, but dont expect that just cos you say so we will all believe you.

Mahatma. Fine. Christopher Boylln is a member of the American Free Press, who published Eric Hufmischer's "the puzzle of Auschwitz" (You'd like it claims that Auschwitz wasn't a death camp.
    the ADL has very succesfully silenced any voices that speak out about the evils of the Israeli regieme in this way for over half a century

Alternatively the ADL have been pointing out this people are anti semtic, because they are writing anti semitic garbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Diogenes, your other arguments are usually so well-referenced and rational that it frankly hurts me to see you do guilt-by-association on the Nazi thing. A publisher which supports free speech of objectionable material doesn't mean anyone published by them is a Negationist, and even if they are a Negationist it doesn't address their argument. It's directly homologous as an argument to saying that someone connected with the ADL is a Zionist is a Jewish Conspiracist; Chomksy wrote a foreword for a Negationst book, therefore Chomsky is a Nazi. Etc.

Careful fighting monsters, m8...

Kama wrote: »
    Diogenes, your other arguments are usually so well-referenced and rational that it frankly hurts me to see you do guilt-by-association on the Nazi thing. A publisher which supports free speech of objectionable material doesn't mean anyone published by them is a Negationist, and even if they are a Negationist it doesn't address their argument. It's directly homologous as an argument to saying that someone connected with the ADL is a Zionist is a Jewish Conspiracist; Chomksy wrote a foreword for a Negationst book, therefore Chomsky is a Nazi. Etc.

Careful fighting monsters, m8...

American Free Press isn't some publisher supporting free speech it's a racist rag.
    The American Free Press was founded by Willis Carto, believed by some critics to be the leading exponent of anti-Semitism in the United States in the latter half of the 20th century. Carto, widely considered a white supremacist, was co-founder of the Institute for Historical Review, which has championed Holocaust revisionism and has been accused of being a neo-Nazi organization

http://www.911review.com/denial/holocaust.html#davidduke

Some background on Carto;
    "If Satan himself ... had tried to create a ... force for the destruction of the nations, he could have done no better than to invent the Jews.

http://www.adl.org/holocaust/carto.asp

Oh for fecks sake. My argument that Bollyn is an anti semite has been made over the years on this forum, want me to go through it again? For starts he's a regular guest on David "Stormfront" Duke's radio show.

Remember Steven Jones, the Mormon "physics professor" who was forced to retire from Brightam Young university? The jews did that.
    Within two days, the authorities at BYU apparently caved to organized Jewish pressure and put Jones on paid leave. Students who had already begun their fall physics courses with Jones will be taught by other faculty members for the rest of the semester as university administrators review his statements and research.

Yes thats right. The Jew's control a Mormon University.
    http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5170

Abu Garbib? Yup that's the jews again.
    The abuse at Abu Ghraib resembles Israeli methods applied in the occupied territories. "Israel is the only country in which the kind of abuse documented at Abu Ghraib occurs as a matter of policy," Hussein Ibish, spokesman for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), the largest Arab-American organization, told American Free Press.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1784

I'm sorry there isn't a single aspect of 911 and 911 conspiracy theories that Bollyn doesn't blame on "the jews".

Last year Bollyn noticed a suspicious car outside his house. He assumed it's FBI, called the police, had the people in the car tell him they're just undercover local cops carrying out surveillance on a different property, Bollyn didn't believe them, threatened them, told them he going into the house to get a weapon, got arrested, resisted arrest, lost his job, at his trial his own wife was a prosecution witness against him. He was convicted of assault, and went on the run.

And Kama, you'll never guess who he blames for all this? Yes that's right The Jews

Or Here;
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=105561

Look Kama you can give Bollyn the benefit of the doubt, but if you think a Man who writes for a organisation that is blatantly anti Semitic, a man who blames the Jews for just about everything that's wrong in the world, a man who gets arrest for assault and blames the jews for it, then, well, the forum rules forbid me from telling me what I think of you.

Kama if I'm calling someone a holocaust denying racist anti Semite, you'd better believe I've researched my opinion and am basing it on facts.

and who says the Jews are completley innocent in all these cases?

and who says the Jews are completley innocent in all these cases?

Jesus wept.

What evidence does Bollyn offer that Jews run a Mormon University? None.

What evidence does Bollyn offer that Jews are responsible for Abu Garib? None.

What evidence does Bollyn offer that the Jews are responsible for his getting his ass handed to him by three new jersey cops? None.

He's just making ****e up, and you're lapping it up because it conforms to your own, well documented on this forum, prejudices.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭wildsaffy

Um.

All I know is that all is not what you see.

Also - I once spent hours getting caught up in c theories - just typed in ill uminati and
    hours later I was still embroiled.

This is analogous to the blaming drivers and SS personnel who operated in Nazi Germany. The female guards in Abu Garib were just carrying out a job - one they seemed to enjoy very much, but nonetheless they were under orders. Jewish Zionists (and non-Jewish Zionist NWO heads for that matter) are way up in the command chain, so the ultimate blame falls on them.

Does this mean we should absolve Janis Karpinski and her subordinates of all blame? Absolutely not. But we have to stop and ask, who provided their work environment? Who provided the backdrop? NWO Zionists who lobbied night and day for American intervention in Iraq, that's who.

Israelis have a large input in the training of American police. Don't ask me why they are so keen to "outsource" that one - Israel have the second worst police force in the world, behind Mexico. It seems very likely that Israeli law "enforcement" templates are in practice at AG.

,8,1 wrote: »
    This is analogous to the blaming drivers and SS personnel who operated in Nazi Germany. The female guards in Abu Garib were just carrying out a job - one they seemed to enjoy very much, but nonetheless they were under orders. Jewish Zionists (and non-Jewish Zionist NWO heads for that matter) are way up in the command chain, so the ultimate blame falls on them.

Patent nonsense first off you have no proof that members of the Bush administration who are dual US/Israeli citizens are taking their orders from Israeli.

Or that They explicitly were ordered, and carried out these orders for torture at Abu Garib.

Does this mean we should absolve Janis Karpinski and her subordinates of all blame? Absolutely not. But we have to stop and ask, who provided their work environment? Who provided the backdrop? NWO Zionists who lobbied night and day for American intervention in Iraq, that's who
    8,1 did you miss my article where Ariel Sharon warned Bush against invading Iraq?
    Israelis have a large input in the training of American police.

Evidence?
    Don't ask me why they are so keen to "outsource" that one - Israel have the second worst police force in the world, behind Mexico.

Evidence?
    It seems very likely that Israeli law "enforcement" templates are in practice at AG.

Abu Garib wasn't run by the US police, it was the US army. Your argument is a mixture of tenuous speculation, specious reasoning, fact free assertions, and a final conclusion that has no basis in reality,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Diogenes wrote: »

I'm sorry there isn't a single aspect of 911 and 911 conspiracy theories that Bollyn doesn't blame on "the jews".

Last year Bollyn noticed a suspicious car outside his house. He assumed it's FBI, called the police, had the people in the car tell him they're just undercover local cops carrying out surveillance on a different property, Bollyn didn't believe them, threatened them, told them he going into the house to get a weapon, got arrested, resisted arrest, lost his job, at his trial his own wife was a prosecution witness against him. He was convicted of assault, and went on the run.

And Kama, you'll never guess who he blames for all this? Yes that's right The Jews

Jesus christ. Now thats paranoia and stupidity right there.

You cant rag on SIlverstein or anyone else for their heritage. Dual Citizen or not. Im sure if you were Jewish and supported Israel in Politics and/or as a state you would apply for dual citizenship. Id like to be dual citizen of Canada and Ireland.

Israel is decked out with robust Military technology and excels at urban warfare... but like the US if we seen them invade another Country for bull**** we would call them on it. I just cannot fathom how inside jib equates to Zionism and Jews and Israel.

Most of the hiijackers were Saudi. Is there a conspiracy arguement there? I dont know, buts its more than what the Anti semites have factually.

kama wrote:
    Diogenes, your other arguments are usually so well-referenced and rational that it frankly hurts me to see you do guilt-by-association on the Nazi thing

Hey Kama it's been half a day and you've been on this forum in the last twelve hours and it frankly hurts me that you don't respond to my post.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Jesus wept.

What evidence does Bollyn offer that Jews run a Mormon University? None.
    the ADL is a far reachin orgnisation

seems fairly straightforward there, evidence that theIsraelis have been doin the same for a long time
    What evidence does Bollyn offer that the Jews are responsible for his getting his ass handed to him by three new jersey cops? None.
    c
    that reads likeasetup, and whada ya know Michael Chertoff (head of DHS) is a dual citizen 'possible' Zionist
    He's just making ****e up, and you're lapping it up because it conforms to your own, well documented on this forum, prejudices.

so he jus made up the cops arestin him, or he had the Mormons fire a guy so he could make his story look better

the ADL is a far reachin orgnisation

The ADL has the power to terminate a professor in a Mormon theological school? Jesus Mahatma catch yourself on.

Professor's Jones only published paper in that school was a treatise on whether Jesus had visited the Aztecs (and yup Jones thinks he did), any school willing to keep him on after such nonsense is hardly going to give a flying monkey's ass about the ADL.

Finally Mahatma WHERE'S YOUR PROOF that the ADL organised a campaign to get Jones removed? Got any?
    seems fairly straightforward there, evidence that theIsraelis have been doin the same for a long time

Oh STFU. The Israeli's are the only government in the world engaging in torture? Really. Well thats handy, I'll give amnesty international a wee call and tell them to shut down their offices In Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, Columbia, Russia, Sudan, Zimbabwe well pretty much the entire continent of Africa, Central America, South America, The Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East, Indo China, and Europe. That'll help save on overheads.

I'm trying to reign in my temper here, but torture has and is being used by hundreds of countries across the globe, and saying "Abu Gharbib is Israeli's fault because Israeli do the same thing" is just effing moronic. You might as well say "Abu Gharbib is Robert Mugabe's fault" It's the same thing. Only y'know not Anti Semitic.
    that reads likeasetup, and whada ya know Michael Chertoff (head of DHS) is a dual citizen 'possible' Zionist

It "reads like a setup" if you're a drunk paranoid lunatic and Bollyn ticks all three of those boxes. There's no evidence that the three officers were homeland security. Officers, Felgenhauer, Fitzgerald and Barber are members of the police, in fact it's infantile to suggest that they were DNS officers. Bollyn basically exposes himself as liar when he makes that claim. Why? Dur. Bollyn made a complaint to their police force, not the DNS after his arrest.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/noframes/read/93473

so he jus made up the cops arestin him, or he had the Mormons fire a guy so he could make his story look better

Oh c'mon Mahatma do yourself a favour and have one of those days where you are on speaking terms with reality.

You're suggesting that Bollyn had the pull to get BYU to fire Jones to make his story "look better'? Of course if you've going to enter Bollyn's rabbit hole such bizarre theories wildly drawn up make sense.

However if you'd bother a cursory search of the story you'd see that Jones' wild claims were denounced by no one else than the civil engineering department of his own school
    Dear Editor,

After reading in the Daily Herald the presentations made by Professor Steven E. Jones (BYU Physics) to students at UVSC and BYU, I feel obligated to reply to his "Conspiracy Theory" relating to the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center (9/11/01).

I have studied the summary of the report by FEMA, The American Society of Civil Engineers and several other professional engineering organizations. These experts have given in detail the effects on the Towers by the impact of the commercial aircraft. I have also read Professor Jones' (referred to) 42 page unpublished report. In my understanding of structural design and the properties of structural steel I find Professor Jones' thesis that planted explosives (rather than fire from the planes) caused the collapse of the Towers, very unreliable.

The structural design of the towers was unique in that the supporting steel structure consisted of closely spaced columns in the walls of all four sides. The resulting structure was similar to a tube. When the aircraft impacted the towers at speeds of about 500 plus mph, many steel columns were immediately severed and others rendered weak by the following fires. The fires critically damaged the floors systems. Structural steel will begin to lose strength when heated to temperatures above 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Steel bridge girders are bent to conform to the curved roadway by spot heating flanges between 800 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It is easy to comprehend the loss of carrying capacity of all the structural steel due to the raging fires fed by the jet's fuel as well as aircraft and building contents.

Before one (especially students) supports such a conspiracy theory, they should investigate all details of the theory. To me a practicing structural engineer of 57 continuous years (1941-1998), Professor Jones' presentations are very disturbing.

http://www.debunking911.com/civil.htm

Rather than suggesting Jones was fired by the ADL, or Chris Bollyn perhaps you'd spend a few minutes researching the issue. And finally Jones wasn't fired, he was retired with a pension, hardly something you'd do to someone who you were trying to punish.

Mahatma seriously walk away from this, walk away from defending this gob****e you're doing your reputation no favours here.

Jesus.

it frankly hurts me that you don't respond to my post.

Heya Dio, sorry for the wait was flying kites with my nephew, apologies for keeping you waiting.

Bollyn does seem an unpleasant character, I agree. But the point was a that saying 'Holocaust Denier-Nazi-Nazi' generally isn't an argument, it's an attempt to shut one down, on 'if you agree with this then you're a Holocaust Holocaust Holocaust' line of implication. I'm not aiming this at you, in specific, its really widespread as a bullying technique, and given that (imo) it causes more racism against Jewish people than it defeats 'See how they won't debate the issue without saying Nazi 23 times', it's counter-productive.

It's problematic to talk about Zionism or Israeli policy or Mossad without being told it's 'anti-semitic' to mention anything critical; critical Jewish groups like the progressives have been told they are 'self-hating race-traitors' since Zionism began as a political movement. Equally btw it's pretty dumb (imo) to talk about 'the Jews' doing X Y Z like some kvetching Hebraic hive-mind, I would categorically deny this position.

But, and you can jump on me for this, conservative Jewish and Zionist groups do exercise a lot of influence compared to say, Palestinians or Roma. This influence gets looked at through a glass darkly and it's 'The Jews' doing it. Which I reckon a gross over-simplification, like a lot of CT.

As to torture, it's often said that Israel is held to a higher standard than its neighbours, and that this is anti-Semitic. Again, I don't think this is completely fair. Democracies who torture are held to a higher standard internationally than non-democracies who torture. The issue is when torture and assassination are seen as legitimate policy tools for a democratic country. The fighting demons quote seems relevant here again.

Just my 2c. I *think* in your opinion it's just calling spade a spade (which I'm not completely against). You've said before to me that you think all conspiracy theory is inherently anti-semitic, and I disagree with you on that as you know. Bu the 3 day wait is over, so if you want to rely on saying Nazi rather than your real arguments, I can't stop you, but I think you do yourself a disservice.

whats with all the 'jesus' references you tryin to remind us that he was just another Jewish conspiracy.

Although you might frown upon someone who thinks Jesus made contact with the Aztecs, these were Mormons funding the study so it conformed to their world view.

Jewish interests may not control the school, but what about the finances of the board?

can I prove that the ADL had the guy fired, no, is there a trail of circumstantial evidence that suggests this is what happened, yes.

why would they suspend him from teaching and yet continue to pay him, that smacks of external forces interfering and threatening the Board unless this person was removed, course thewre are other plausible explanations of why this happened, I'm sure you can explain it for us.

it all comes down to who/what you believe,

So you admit that the Israelis are engaged in torture, would it also be fair to say that of the list of nations you listed the Israelis are the ones with the closest ties to the USA?

is it that much of a stretch to see that the 'same techniques' have been utilised against the Palestinians for a good many years.

as someone who 'routinely at this stage' gets harassed by the police I would say his account of events seems fairly close to the truth wheras theirs was always going to be built on false premises.

OH BTW, I'll edit this so that the jibes are all coming from you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

whats with all the 'jesus' references you tryin to remind us that he was just another Jewish conspiracy.

Although you might frown upon someone who thinks Jesus made contact with the Aztecs, these were Mormons funding the study so it conformed to their world view.

Jewish interests may not control the school, but what about the finances of the board?

can I prove that the ADL had the guy fired, no, is there a trail of circumstantial evidence that suggests this is what happened, yes.

why would they suspend him from teaching and yet continue to pay him, that smacks of external forces interfering and threatening the Board unless this person was removed, course thewre are other plausible explanations of why this happened, I'm sure you can explain it for us.

it all comes down to who/what you believe,

So you admit that the Israelis are engaged in torture, would it also be fair to say that of the list of nations you listed the Israelis are the ones with the closest ties to the USA?

is it that much of a stretch to see that the 'same techniques' have been utilised against the Palestinians for a good many years.

as someone who 'routinely at this stage' gets harassed by the police I would say his account of events seems fairly close to the truth wheras theirs was always going to be built on false premises.

OH BTW, I'll edit this so that the jibes are all coming from you ;)

Seriously I'm really sick and tired of this 'the Jews' did it crap. You have no actual evidence to back up what you're saying here, circumstantial evidence my ass. The guy claimed he was fired because of 'the Jews'. In a Mormon university in a Mormon state, you've got to be kidding. So Mahatma who does control the finances of the board of a Mormon university, If I had to guess I'd say more Mormons. All this can smack of anything you like to think but you have no evidence whatsoever.

• Advertisement

The new face of Zionist censorship. The ADL and AIPAC evolved:

http://www.thejidf.org

Jewish censorship of anti-Zionist opinions on the Web. Terrorists don't believe in free speech.

Also note: prominent Zionist Joe Lieberman wants federal laws prohibiting anti-Zionism on YouTube. He's having some degree of success with recent video purges (there was big downtime worldwide for a few hours recently - that was the Lieberman purge), despite the fact that his proposition is not law.

When 911 Conspiracy and the GWOT get me down, I rely on MC Riz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

,8,1 wrote: »
    The new face of Zionist censorship. The ADL and AIPAC evolved:

http://www.thejidf.org

Jewish censorship of anti-Zionist opinions on the Web. Terrorists don't believe in free speech.

Also note: prominent Zionist Joe Lieberman wants federal laws prohibiting anti-Zionism on YouTube. He's having some degree of success with recent video purges (there was big downtime worldwide for a few hours recently - that was the Lieberman purge), despite the fact that his proposition is not law.

Youtube are known to edit video views all the time, its nothing new, mostly to keep the real **** far away from the top and spnsored Rihanna vids and chocolate fail stay in the top 100. What did you expect? Its like the music industry and its so popular a fad now that control over toplists and views is a top priority for greed and advertising.

Much like boards its not a country and doesnt have free speech. If you call the Jews whatever in your video comments or in your videos you will get STFU. They dont want to be your anti semetic source, conspiracy source etc. Thats why Loose Change got its views edited and so many other similar themed videos. If its not sponsored its liable to many edits or even view stalls. Why have them at the top?

Oh look Fox news just launced on youtube. Sponsored Fox videos, youll see them at the top very soon. It isnt a conspiracy its common sense.
    And it has FCUK ALL to to WITH THE JEWS.
    commonsensemb5.jpg
    w525.png

And it has FCUK ALL to to WITH THE JEWS.

Except that they're cracking down especially hard on anti-Zionist channels.

The Jewish Internet Defence Force has been instrumental in the closure of hundreds of YouTube pages.

I'd imagine most of the profile deletions and suspensions are Zionist and Talmudist related. Therefore it is absolutely ludicrous to say that it's nothing to do with the Jews.
    Its like the music industry and its so popular a fad now that control over toplists and views is a top priority for greed and advertising.

It's not all about "greed and advertising". Sometimes its about politics and ideology. Can you imagine such a thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Anyone see this one?

It's called ZERO, an investigation into 911;
    Sept 2008

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭conceited

GOING TO GIVE THIS A WATCH NOW .
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

rocky25 wrote: »
    Anyone see this one?

It's called ZERO, an investigation into 911;
    Sept 2008

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739

Gave that a quick watch. Got about 40 mins into it but got annoyed with the ludicris faults in their logic and over dramatisation of every quote. A few examples, they said they found sulphur in the gurders then they make the assumption that it must have been from termite - complete rubbish. I'm sure sulphur could have been found in hundreds of office equipment and then have been merged into the metal during the raging fires and compression after the collapse.

They also keep taking the words of a nobel prize winner, Dario Fo. A nobel prize winning writer, perfect for story telling really. He starts comparing the trade centre tower fires to that of the Madrid tower fire. Did it ever occur to him that they were made from different substances and had different properties.
    His patronising of the towers engineers quote "the towers could probably withstand the impact of a plane" was also extremely annoying.

Annoyances like this made me turn off that video with digust. I played it with an open mind and was horribley dissappointed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭DinnyBatman

Annoyances like this made me turn off that video with digust. I played it with an open mind and was horribley dissappointed[/quote]

Got to agree. Still, its rubbish like that, that will keep the conspiracy nuts coming back for more...............

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Shazbot wrote: »
    Gave that a quick watch. Got about 40 mins into it but got annoyed with the ludicris faults in their logic and over dramatisation of every quote. A few examples, they said they found sulphur in the gurders then they make the assumption that it must have been from termite - complete rubbish. I'm sure sulphur could have been found in hundreds of office equipment and then have been merged into the metal during the raging fires and compression after the collapse.

They also keep taking the words of a nobel prize winner, Dario Fo. A nobel prize winning writer, perfect for story telling really. He starts comparing the trade centre tower fires to that of the Madrid tower fire. Did it ever occur to him that they were made from different substances and had different properties.
    His patronising of the towers engineers quote "the towers could probably withstand the impact of a plane" was also extremely annoying.

Annoyances like this made me turn off that video with digust. I played it with an open mind and was horribley dissappointed

I fail to see what your refering too

The twin towers were designed to include a large airliner colliding into them
    The famous Empire State building in the 1950s era was hit by a large 4 engines bomber plane in fog which set fire to the building

The fire brigade came and put out the fire

So before World Towers were allowed to be made it was specified it must be able to withstand a large aircraft hitting it such as 200 seat passenger plane like the 707 of that era which would be broadly similar in size to a modern 757

The very fact that people above the impact floors in building two the second building which got hit could get through the four storeys on fire below them suggests the fires were not large and not burning intensely and witnesses said there was some mild fires but nothing too bad

Then on what basis can you claim the Madrid building is not the same materials as the Twin towers

I worked on lots of building sites from Germany to UK and skyscrapers are all roughly the same
    They got a strong metal girder box from which floors and walls often made from lighter weight materials hang onto

So I fail to where you figure the Madrid building is any different than the WTC towers

Neither the WTC or Madrid building share anything much with small 6 story building that you see in O Connel street which are built one brick at a time

You cant go much higher than 6 to 8 stories without a steel framework as the weight of the bricks and roof and stuff on the top crush the bricks down below

So often in a large fire in a sky scraper the entire building will burn completly and bits like facades fall off or floor trusses can fall through somewhat but the structure doen't collapse during the fire

The collapse is done a few weeks after the fire has burned out with suitable explosive charges

Ask anybody who worked on skyscrapers and they will all be scrathing their heads that the building fell down so guickly after the impact and fell so vertically at free fall speeds

It fairly within normal boundarys that when the building did not fall that exact second from the impact of the plane hitting it that the norm was for it to burn for a few days maybe a few weeks

Then some months later the burned out hulk of the skyscraper would be destroyed with suitable explosive charges

As for Sulfur that is just not a material you can find in most skyscrapers
    its not a matrial that you can find in normal aircraft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur

It is only normally found naturaly at Volcanos

The only general use for it is in making weak gun powder and super hot thermite
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite

Baruim is a not a metal that one expects to find in normal planes or in skyscrapers or down town new york
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium

Thermate is a milatary product and it components is not something to expect in down town New york

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate

The fuel in the planes as one can see in the 911 Vidio was mostly burned very quickly outside the building in a fire ball which generated a short heat blast which would not last long enough to melt or soften big steel girders

The remaining fires were not burning intensly and not generating so much heat as to soften or melt iron

Even red hot metal girders has still got lots of strength some 30% to 50% and will tend to buckle but not collapse

Most engineering ensure that there is five times the strength needed for the job
    So even if all the girders were soft from heat and some 25% of the girders were cut from the impact the building would not normally collapse so quickly or even collapse

What might happen is after some few days of burning the top floors might fall over side wards like a tree falling over to one side and possibly collapse half the building
    But the other half would with the resistance of the metal girders slow the collapse down and the 1/3 to 1/2 the building would still remain standing

Whatever chance one building could fall like what it did that two doing it like the world towers did is absurd

But the third building 7 which had a few minor fires and mild damge to the facade naw count me out I wont swallow that idea that it decided to commit hari Kari and fall so precislily for no logical reason

So what is left is 911 was a stage managed event planned month maybe even a year in advance

Each year more components show how it was done who did it and why they did it

The Pentigon had the unusual factor that the plane chose to hit the only face of the building that had been recently made extra strong to withstand a aircraft crashing into it

Some might say 1 in 5 chance
    Others might conclude if your one year in advance planning the event its better to make sure you hit the strongest side if you want to keep casualties lowwer

What would be most interesting to know for the Pentegon was who got what office so as to increase chances to be taken out in the crash

There would be a bucket load of Pentegon staff apposed to the Bush Cheney plans of any sort and what better way to remove that oppostion make sure they get it in the neck

The idea of jets crashing on targets was well known in the INtel world

The French banned planes over Paris after 1994 when one french hijacked plane was stormed by special forces while on the ground refueling in France

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969

They found out the plan was to crash the plane into the Eifel tower so the whole international world was aware of the concept to use planes crashing as suicide wheopons

Derry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

derry wrote: »
    I fail to see what your refering too

You fail to see all the faults in logic in that video. You must be a true conspiracy theorist. I found myself questioning every scene and every statement.
    The twin towers were designed to include a large airliner colliding into them
    The famous Empire State building in the 1950s era was hit by a large 4 engines bomber plane in fog which set fire to the building

The fire brigade came and put out the fire

So before World Towers were allowed to be made it was specified it must be able to withstand a large aircraft hitting it such as 200 seat passenger plane like the 707 of that era which would be broadly similar in size to a modern 757

According to the video, the engineers said "it could probably withstand the impact of and airplane." Note the word porbably there. Also judging by the light aircraft that constantly fly around the island, he could have been refering to that. He never stated that the towers could withstand a commerical plane.

The very fact that people above the impact floors in building two the second building which got hit could get through the four storeys on fire below them suggests the fires were not large and not burning intensely and witnesses said there was some mild fires but nothing too bad
    You can't see any way around this? really? He's a hypothesis, the plane didn't engulf the entire area of each floor. Maybe some stairwells were not effected by the blaze. Afterall, planes aren't shaped like perfect squares, they could have easily left a stariwell untouched. This fire free staircase could allow people to get below the wreckage.

Then, once they were free, the fire could have spread more. Is that not a more reasonable explantion than a bomb?

Then on what basis can you claim the Madrid building is not the same materials as the Twin towers

I worked on lots of building sites from Germany to UK and skyscrapers are all roughly the same
    They got a strong metal girder box from which floors and walls often made from lighter weight materials hang onto

So I fail to where you figure the Madrid building is any different than the WTC towers

On the same basis they are saying it's the same, I'm guessing. You said it yourself, they are all roughly the same. That's my point, they're could have been subtle differences which led to different results.
    As for Sulfur that is just not a material you can find in most skyscrapers
    its not a matrial that you can find in normal aircraft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur

It is only normally found naturaly at Volcanos

The only general use for it is in making weak gun powder and super hot thermite
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite............................

Wow, wikipedia article after wikipedia article, great research there. I'll keep holding my breath then.
    Oh, sulphur isn't only found in volcanoes either. If you read your own link you would know that. It's very common in the human body too. I'm pretty sure there were some human bodies caught in the fire too.

My main point was that the video was a joke. Sensationalist bull**** by typical conspiracy nuts, only viewing one side of the equation and substituing rational logic for random jumps in logic to produce a dramatic conclusion. I don't think you can dispute the fact that that is what the video is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement