Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was 911 an INSIDE JOB?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Kama wrote: »
    Yup Bonkey, and thats a A: plausible

Its plausible if you assume the existence of a billiant-but-stupid, world-controlling secret organisation who are trying to gain control of the world, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

On a completely unrelated note...anyone else visit nist.gov today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

On the secret organization part, I'd again take a page from Palast, and say you don't need smokey hidden rooms when you have well-lit comfortable boardrooms and conferences. Not all elite theory is 'conspiracy theory'.

Indeed, I often find it less plausible to think that there are no secret cabals trying to take over as much as they can. Sounds like fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

bonkey wrote: »
    On a completely unrelated note...anyone else visit nist.gov today?

I did... interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭foxhoundone

did you ever watch myth busters on the tellie, well aparantly they were commisond by some group to {reinact} the collapse of the twin towers, asthey made progress of the scaled models of the towers/planes they were warned of from producing the show and to hand over all info/models to a govt agency...,??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

No, didn't, but I saw the Lone Gunmen pilot...scary weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Theres a disclaimer on the MythBusters Forums not to ask about or discuss 9/11 Myths.
    mythmod wrote:
    Please refrain from posting any show ideas that are 9/11 related. These are inappropriate because they are emotionally charged and cause discord among the members of the board.

This includes but is not limited to -

Planes crashing into buildings
    Jet fuel melting steel beams
    Cell communication on an air plane.

Again these are EXAMPLES and NOT INCLUSIVE of the ideas extrapolated from conspiracy theories. These topics are not going to be tested on the show.

Thank you for your cooperation on this subject.

MythMod
    http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9701967776/m/5831910879

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

did you ever watch myth busters on the tellie, well aparantly they were commisond by some group to {reinact} the collapse of the twin towers, asthey made progress of the scaled models of the towers/planes they were warned of from producing the show and to hand over all info/models to a govt agency...,??

don't suppose you have any evidence to support this hair brained nonsense?

Diogenes wrote: »
    don't suppose you have any evidence to support this hair brained nonsense?
    well google it my freind an see. :)

well google it my freind an see. :)

You're making this assertion, the onus is upon you to support it. Not to wave me in the general direction of the internet.

I personally find it more plausible that they've decided not to broach the subject matter because the general tone and approach of the mythbusters series is quiet light and airy, and applying that same tone to the deaths of thousands of people might be considered offensive.

It's alot better than "teh were like doing it, and then like the governments told em to stop, and tuck all their info."

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Ok Cia employs a binLaden guy for years in Afganastan to fight the Russins
    CIA train him and pay him well

The after the first gulf war the really good employee bin laden turns bad and goes anti USA

USA with the Neo Cons (Neo conservitives ) wants to have a big perminant USA army presence in the gulf region and remove Hussain

However Saudia Arabia and Kuwait were not so keen to allow that andd Hussain was not cuasing problems for some years and was close to getting Santions removed

Then we have a large group of Saudia citizns with a desire to learn to fly spending something like two years in the USA learning to fly planes

umpteen reports from flying schools to FBI that these pilots show no interest in normal flying and half the group are top of list the most bad terrorists to watched carefully any where they appear in the world never mind they staty in the USA for over a year ?????

Then there is the fact that france had already found a similar plan to crash jets into effiel tower and banned flights over Paris and had planes on stanby in paris to shoot planes down from ten years previously

So crashing planes was well known idea in the secret services threat senarios

Then we have on the day iof 911 lots of milatary jets in the air doing a simulated threat to hijack planes and then when real jets get hijacked the issue is is this a real event or part of the makey up exersize

Then we huge information that the burning in the twin towers was not very big relitive to the event
    This is because most of the fuel acualy burned up outside the building with the impast explosion ejecting burning fuel out from the building and the remainder of the fuel didnt cause such big fires

No High rise Building with even much worse fires has ever fallen down even though the whole building burnt for days

But twin towers falls down after a few hours from a series of smaller fires

The Pentigon happens to get hit on the only side that has been reinforced to withstand a crash from a wayward aircaft so Pentigon doesn't get so badly damaged

Then we have more than half the guys named by the FBI who were sopposed to have done the hijack plot are found to well and alive and living in middle east and not amused to be called suicide hijackers

Funny you cant even put these guys on the most wanted list as they sopposed to be dead hijackers :rolleyes:

Now the twin towers fall down verically with very little accidental fall out to left or right or like why didn't they topple over like tree knocked down

Some Isreal companies in the twin towers decide to do a unsheduled close for that week and do renovations

The winners in all this

Neo cons get to invade Iraq due to WMD that never existed

The arms dealers get to make a huge profit selling arms

The twin towers were close to the nd of their life and cost billions to knock down never mind its full of aspestos so 911 saved them a bundle

Building falling down saved them a fortune

Bin Laden bordering on cripple with a kidney failure type guy gets his caves surronded in Afganastan and somehow escapes through the British lines

Bin Laden a ex CIA employee for years now sits in Packistan and never gets found while being in Packistan

No there is no conspirasy where the FBI and the neo cons and the Bin Laden are all really on the same side to knock down the twin tower

I cant possibly fall for these series of of things to be anything but a pure fluke or people might think i am one of those conspiaresy types

Derry

derry wrote: »
    Ok Cia employs a binLaden guy for years in Afganastan to fight the Russins
    CIA train him and pay him well

Bin Laden was an independently wealthy Saudi from a family rich from the construction industry.

Bin Laden was never a CIA asset.
    The after the first gulf war the really good employee bin laden turns bad and goes anti USA

Good god, where to start.
    USA with the Neo Cons (Neo conservitives ) wants to have a big perminant USA army presence in the gulf region and remove Hussain

However Saudia Arabia and Kuwait were not so keen to allow that andd Hussain was not cuasing problems for some years and was close to getting Santions removed

Then we have a large group of Saudia citizns with a desire to learn to fly spending something like two years in the USA learning to fly planes
    [/quote]

Then why not have Iraqi fly the planes?
    umpteen reports from flying schools to FBI that these pilots show no interest in normal flying and half the group are top of list the most bad terrorists to watched carefully any where they appear in the world never mind they staty in the USA for over a year ?????

A couple of reports, and half the group are what? Really where's this list.
    Then there is the fact that france had already found a similar plan to crash jets into effiel tower and banned flights over Paris and had planes on stanby in paris to shoot planes down from ten years previously

So we should ban planes from over every international metropolis?
    So crashing planes was well known idea in the secret services threat senarios

Then we have on the day iof 911 lots of milatary jets in the air doing a simulated threat to hijack planes and then when real jets get hijacked the issue is is this a real event or part of the makey up exersize

Oh Christ.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2006/08/norad200608

vanity fair article, with links to the actual tapes from NORAD on the day. You are wrong.

Then we huge information that the burning in the twin towers was not very big relitive to the event
    This is because most of the fuel acualy burned up outside the building with the impast explosion ejecting burning fuel out from the building and the remainder of the fuel didnt cause such big fires

Jesus wept.
    No High rise Building with even much worse fires has ever fallen down even though the whole building burnt for days

But twin towers falls down after a few hours from a series of smaller fires

Wrong. And Did you miss the giant airlines crashing into the sides of the building, do you suppose they had something to do with the collapse.
    The Pentigon happens to get hit on the only side that has been reinforced to withstand a crash from a wayward aircaft so Pentigon doesn't get so badly damaged

Hey what are the odds of that? Er, 1 in 5.
    Then we have more than half the guys named by the FBI who were sopposed to have done the hijack plot are found to well and alive and living in middle east and not amused to be called suicide hijackers

Oh for fecks sake.

http://911myths.com/html/still_alive.html
    Now the twin towers fall down verically with very little accidental fall out to left or right or like why didn't they topple over like tree knocked down

Some Isreal companies in the twin towers decide to do a unsheduled close for that week and do renovations

Oh I was wondering when the jews would come into this. The above is nonsense.

The winners in all this

The twin towers were close to the nd of their life and cost billions to knock down never mind its full of aspestos so 911 saved them a bundle

Building falling down saved them a fortune

I'm sorry what? Do you want the list of older skyscrapers in new york? Buildings don't have a sell by date.

http://911myths.com/html/losing_money_at_the_wtc_.html

Bin Laden bordering on cripple with a kidney failure type guy gets his caves surronded in Afganastan and somehow escapes through the British lines

Bin Laden a ex CIA employee for years now sits in Packistan and never gets found while being in Packistan

No there is no conspirasy where the FBI and the neo cons and the Bin Laden are all really on the same side to knock down the twin tower

I cant possibly fall for these series of of things to be anything but a pure fluke or people might think i am one of those conspiaresy types

Derry

Derry 1996 called and wants it's arguments back.

Derry do yourself a favour search this forum and you'll see we've discussed all this to death. Pretty much everything on your list is complete undiluted horse manure, and has been shown up as such time and time again on this forum.

bin ladin was an mi5 agent as documented in a book i read a about the SAS in afghanistan,

KUWAIT,is on the verge of bankrupsy because of the huge amount of monies spent hiring the yanks and brits frnch ect, to liberate their country, now tied up in contracts to their eyeballs,

the airplanes collied with the buildings yes of course,.. 150t verses 80milliont
    no contest,..

the pentaCON!!! flight manouverd to a poistion to hit that part even though they were not skilled pilots and that procedure was awy beyound their limitations.???

its well known because of some sort of chemical reaction between allumini/steel the welds were corroding and the life span of the towers was greatly reduced...

and finaly saddam hussain was getting his act toghether and was about to start trading oil in euros in stead of dollors helping to collapse the dollor market as worlds strongest currancy,...most of the worlds leading countrys trade in the euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 crohnic

Whether or not the c theory is based on fact....it's clear the war in Iraq has made some people multi-millionaires....'overnight' so to speak!
    Also...a docu on 'the box' last year confirmed that billions (20-40) in cash (yes-cash) went missing!
    Does make ya wonder alright!

bin ladin was an mi5 agent as documented in a book i read a about the SAS in afghanistan,

Bin Laden is a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist. He's dedicated to placing the world under the rule of Islamic Law. What would the SAS be doing in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation. There were thousands of muslims flocking to fight the occupation. If the British were involved in Afghanistan why send their crack troops there.

Completely illogical.
    KUWAIT,is on the verge of bankrupsy because of the huge amount of monies spent hiring the yanks and brits frnch ect, to liberate their country, now tied up in contracts to their eyeballs,

Leaving aside the sheer idiocy of the suggestion that the mulitnational force was hired to liberate Kuwait (army of liberation? would sir be paying cash or cheque? Kuwait is still the 9th richest company in the world.

And what on earth has Kuwait got to do with anything?
    the airplanes collied with the buildings yes of course,.. 150t verses 80milliont
    no contest,..

By that rational a bullet shouldn't hurt me. 120mm of lead, vs 120 kilograms of me. Right?
    the pentaCON!!! flight manouverd to a poistion to hit that part even though they were not skilled pilots and that procedure was awy beyound their limitations.???

Really it was a gentle turn. Pray tell us how it was way beyond their limitations.

Here's a link to a pdf
    http://911myths.com/Another_Expert.pdf

An Italian pilot explaining just how easy it was for pilots as experienced as the hijackers (and they were experienced pilots) to hit the pentagon.

its well known because of some sort of chemical reaction between allumini/steel the welds were corroding and the life span of the towers was greatly reduced...

Then you'll be able to show me a reputable engineering or chemistry journal article on this dangerous situation.

And perhaps you could explain how they managed to work around and why we're not pulling down dozens of skyscrapers around the world built at the same time.

and finaly saddam hussain was getting his act toghether and was about to start trading oil in euros in stead of dollors helping to collapse the dollor market as worlds strongest currancy,...most of the worlds leading countrys trade in the euro

And what does this have to do with the price of chips?

Answer a simple question, if the USA staged 911 as pretext to an invasion of Iraq, why weren't any of the "hijackers" Iraqi?

crohnic wrote: »
    Whether or not the c theory is based on fact....it's clear the war in Iraq has made some people multi-millionaires....'overnight' so to speak!
    Also...a docu on 'the box' last year confirmed that billions (20-40) in cash (yes-cash) went missing!
    Does make ya wonder alright!

So you're saying a pile of cash the size of 20 billion dollars went missing?

Any evidence? Do you know what that would weigh?

So you're saying a pile of cash the size of 20 billion dollars went missing?

Any evidence? Do you know what that would weigh?

What planet you live on

facts you can look up youself and not be hassling us

Where were the WMD
    there was 900 tons of them in 1991

The UN suervised destruction of ~600 tons from 1992 to 1996 approx

So where was the other 300 tons
    Accept the facts were the shelf life of the WMD was 4 years 6 max

Us plebs out there were never told this important fact

So in ~1997/8 it was a fact it was not interesting where the 300 tons were as they were useless chemicals

Nobody really believed Iraq could produce much new stuff in new WMD ~10 tons max probably ~1 ton which was no risk worth talking about in a major conflict for the allied forces

Then we are told 45 minutes is the time to fire the WMD if USA and UK attack Iraq

They have 300 tons unaccounted for eeeeekkkkkk :eek:( defunkt 300 tons ) :rolleyes:

So the USA and UK told us all big PORKIES lies to invade Iraq

I can show you thousands of examples of this deceit from UK and USA

Bin Laden is a evil fecker but he hangs out in crappy caves and has a rag tag group of whacko followers in the hundreds maybe a few thousands

He has no nuclear bombs and no big air force or big navy gun boats and no big armies

yeah he is mega rich but mostly in paper money mostly dollars which often he cant access
    He has shipping companies but I don't think tramp steamers class as a navy

Now the USA has a big war machine QED

Which is more deadly
    Which tells the biggest lies
    Which has the armies to do the jobs and invasions
    Which controls the media
    Which ignore the UN if they want too
    Which fabricate evidence to suit themselfs

Yeah I don't buy everything the Muslims say as a believing Christian but this is turning into a no brainer that the Muslims might see some of the facts better than us brainwashed FOX news victims

The whole USA is a gun ho go to war Hollywood war movie on a giant scale and will do anything that suits it even Hollywood it

I often descuss the middle east with Muslims and I find they know all their history completely from the Crusades through to present times and they don't need to reference the facts who did what and when and how

I descuss the story with USA people and some USA people even say the 911 event on USA had it coming to them for the way the treated the rest of the world like Nicaruagua and Middle east

The 7th fleet in late 80's in the evacuation of Lebenon blasted the shiiite out of the mountains over Beruit just for revenge for the 200 solders killed and possibly killed thousands in Lebenon

Some of the hijackers were reputed to be from Lebenon and were well known to the FBI as high risk if seen anywhere in the world never mind doing pilot training in USA for close on two years

The biggest clanger is the guy O,Neill very high in the FBI who wanted to get the Bin Laden teams in the USA and was checking the stories of the flying schools was blocked at every turn
    O Neill was then fired from FBI with a stitch up false stolen brief case event
    Then he given the job to be chief for security for the Twin Towers

On his first day on the job the towers falls on his head

So if you find out or get close to the truth and can block a well laid plan that suits those in the high power in the USA you toooooooo will be buried under WTC from on high

The invasion of Iraq was against all international rules

Therefore it is unlawful act to invade Iraq and to remain there

Therefore the USA is now a criminal regime invading at will anywhere it wishes to invade

Therefore all information coming from USA media which is under war control has to be suspect

Now go wake up and guit living off FOX new informational of the USA media and see the the USA for what it has become
    The USA is up there with Russia and China and North Korea as the big bad bogey man that speaks with forked toungue who haven't changed one bit since exterminating the red Indians

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Think it might have been $8.8 billion in $100 notes shrink-wrapped on pallets, in one case. 360 tons. Landed in Iraq, then they lost it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

What planet you live on

facts you can look up youself and not be hassling us

Where were the WMD
    there was 900 tons of them in 1991

The UN suervised destruction of ~600 tons from 1992 to 1996 approx

So where was the other 300 tons
    Accept the facts were the shelf life of the WMD was 4 years 6 max

Us plebs out there were never told this important fact

So in ~1997/8 it was a fact it was not interesting where the 300 tons were as they were useless chemicals

Nobody really believed Iraq could produce much new stuff in new WMD ~10 tons max probably ~1 ton which was no risk worth talking about in a major conflict for the allied forces

Then we are told 45 minutes is the time to fire the WMD if USA and UK attack Iraq

They have 300 tons unaccounted for eeeeekkkkkk :eek:( defunkt 300 tons ) :rolleyes:

Bin Laden is a evil fecker but he hangs out in crappy caves and has a rag tag group of whacko followers in the hundreds maybe a few thousands

He has no nuclear bombs and no big air force or big navy gun boats and no big armies

yeah he is mega rich but mostly in paper money mostly dollars which often he cant access
    He has shipping companies but I don't think tramp steamers class as a navy

Now the USA has a big war machine QED

Which is more deadly
    Which controls the media
    Which ignore the UN if they want too

Yeah I don't buy everything the Muslims say as a believing Christian but this is turning into a no brainer that the Muslims might see some of the facts better than us brainwashed FOX news victims

The whole USA is a gun ho go to war Hollywood war movie on a giant scale and will do anything that suits it even Hollywood it

I often descuss the middle east with Muslims and I find they know all their history completely from the Crusades through to present times and they don't need to reference the facts who did what and when and how

I descuss the story with USA people and some USA people even say the 911 event on USA had it coming to them for the way the treated the rest of the world like Nicaruagua and Middle east

The 7th fleet in late 80's in the evacuation of Lebenon blasted the shiiite out of the mountains over Beruit just for revenge for the 200 solders killed and possibly killed thousands in Lebenon

Some of the hijackers were reputed to be from Lebenon and were well known to the FBI as high risk if seen anywhere in the world never mind doing pilot training in USA for close on two years

The biggest clanger is the guy O,Neill very high in the FBI who wanted to get the Bin Laden teams in the USA and was checking the stories of the flying schools was blocked at every turn

So if you find out or get close to the truth and can block a well laid plan that suits those in the high power in the USA you toooooooo will be buried under WTC from on high

Therefore the USA is now a criminal regime invading at will anywhere it wishes to invade

Therefore all information coming from USA media which is under war control has to be suspect

Now go wake up and guit living off FOX new informational of the USA media and see the the USA for what it has become
    The USA is up there with Russia and China and North Korea as the big bad bogey man that speaks with forked toungue who haven't changed one bit since exterminating the red Indians

Derry
    What has any of that got to do with the missing money that you quoted from Diogenes?

humanji wrote: »
    What has any of that got to do with the missing money that you quoted from Diogenes?

I think that some few billion missing versus the billions spent every few days to maintain the war and demand from Diogenes for prooof off these few billons is like the police demanding proof that all the serial numbers for all the notes stolen from the shop in the robbery

We just joe soaps not the CIA with access to all the nittty gritty blow by blow evnts in the WTC and Iraq facts

We mere mortals can only say the documentry on the box whatever as source info

What we can do is try to see the forest from the trees and see the overall piture

I prefer to use track records

Lets see 1956 the UK and France engineer a mini war between Isreal and Eygypt so as to have a reason to invade the Suez canal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_of_S%C3%A8vres

Above link the contract of Severes where the EDEN signs the contract to attack Egypt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis

Above link the sotry of 1956 suez canal crisis

The two regimes invaded the Suez region but had to withdraw under pressures

We later find the signitures of the British french embassy staff with the French in this conspirisy to start a war to suit to their needs
    Absolute proof the conspirassy existed was found and printed in the media and the British Primemister of the period cuaght with his fingers in the cookie jar had to resign

With track records like these the UK is for Arabs a bad bunch of Bastards

Arabs know their history not like us who nowadays don't know shiiite for history accept the last pop music movements punk or rock

now the Uk is in Iraq with their buddies the yanks

The track record of the USA from Vietnam Lious Cuba bay of pigs and recent attacks on Venuzala and other things shows the track record of the USA to be
    wel inside the bad guys leugues of big baddy on the loose

Diogenes is lost in the nitty gritty details spoon fed to him from News outlets controlled buy the USA media outlets who want us mere mortals to prove facts

I never been to the USA or Iraq so maybe USA and WTC and Iraq and WMD are just figments of my imagination from a class bad class B Hollywood movie

Now Diogenes can try to prove that isn't the case and pay for my return ticket to NYC and see the ground zero WTC:rolleyes: if they would let me in anyway

I will skip on the Iraq ticket as that is a bad nightmare movie:eek:

Derry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Right, you're just confusing me now. How is Diogenes asking for evidence a bad thing? It just sounds like you're making excuses for not having any. Crohnic said that $20 billion in cash had been confirmed missing. The evidence presented was a documentary on "the box". It's not exactly the greatest evidence ever presented, is it? I mean, $20 billion may of gone missing, but do you automatically take whatever is said to you as true?

Here's one for you. I saw a documentary on "the box" that said Australia was behind 9/11. Now, do you assume it's true, or do you ask for evidence?

And you do realise that the US and UK have had quite a few different governments over the years? They're not the same people that were in charge at the turn of the last century. So track records mean nothing.

And your point is caller?

Nobody has said anything different, the US and British administration have used 911 to further their own agendas, that doesn't mean that they carried out the talks themselves.
    Which is more deadly

Both Bin Laden and the US are pretty unsavoury, again, your point is?
    Which controls the media

Who does and how?

Why didn't the fabricate evidence linking Saddam Hussein to the 911 attacks?

You do realise we don't get fox news on terrestrial tv right?

And you explain Bush's popularities rating tanking, how?

Ziad Jarrah, a single hijacker was from the lebannon. and was not on any "wanted list."

No after the confusion over the Briefcase O'Neill was transfered to lead the investigation into the attack on the USS Cole (another Al Qaeda attack)

They destroyed the WTC to kill John O'Neill? Kinda smacks of overkill there Derry.

Which rules?

Remind me, where else has the US invaded since?

Wait? What? The US media is under "War Control?"

Really? Any evidence to support this fun factless rant.

Derry

I love this "Fox rant" Do you like cut and paste these from American website, would it kill you to replace "Fox" with "Sky"?

I think that some few billion missing versus the billions spent every few days to maintain the war and demand from Diogenes for prooof off these few billons is like the police demanding proof that all the serial numbers for all the notes stolen from the shop in the robbery

Well then how did you hear about it. Ah yes "on the box" Tell me where did you hear all the stuff you've regurgitated on this thread?

I prefer to use track records

Lets see 1956 the UK and France engineer a mini war between Isreal and Eygypt so as to have a reason to invade the Suez canal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_of_S%C3%A8vres

Above link the contract of Severes where the EDEN signs the contract to attack Egypt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis

Above link the sotry of 1956 suez canal crisis

The two regimes invaded the Suez region but had to withdraw under pressures

And so you leap to the US conspiring to murder thousands of their own citizens.
    We later find the signitures of the British french embassy staff with the French in this conspirisy to start a war to suit to their needs
    Absolute proof the conspirassy existed was found and printed in the media and the British Primemister of the period cuaght with his fingers in the cookie jar had to resign

And here in lies your fatal flaw Derry, most conspiracies fail or are exposed. Watergate, Suez, or Iraq, the conspiracy was exposed.

People like David Kelly and Valyrie Palme came forward and exposed the US governments lies.

Why hasn't anyone come forward if the US carried out 911?

I never been to the USA or Iraq so maybe USA and WTC and Iraq and WMD are just figments of my imagination from a class bad class B Hollywood movie

Now Diogenes can try to prove that isn't the case and pay for my return ticket to NYC and see the ground zero WTC:rolleyes: if they would let me in anyway

You understand the concept of how difficult is to prove a negative.

For example, Deary I know that you carried out 911 because the fairies at the bottom of the garden told me.

Prove to me that fairies don't exist?

[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

I normally don't like to riducule people on their prose, but Derry can you use some puncuation please, I have a headache trying to read your posts. It is like one long sentence, reminds me of Dawkins read out that guys hate mail .......... makes you seem crazy :p

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

For example, Deary I know that you carried out 911 because the fairies at the bottom of the garden told me.

Prove to me that fairies don't exist?

Ah that old chestnut. :rolleyes: A poor attempt to ridicule the case to be answered tbh.

Kernel wrote: »
    Ah that old chestnut. :rolleyes: A poor attempt to ridicule the case to be answered tbh.

No Kernel it's not ridicule it's a metaphor used to illustrate the logical fallacy of a Negative Proof

I.E. ""Scientists don't know for sure what natural forces caused the first single-cell life, so it must be intelligent design.""

....snip
    How is Diogenes asking for evidence a bad thing? It just sounds like you're making excuses for not having any.

Well it gets back to the do fairies exist, does the USA exist , does anything the net really exist or is all cyber dreams

Like evidence is marginal petty demand online
    nothing is real in Hollywood not even true stories
    nothing online is real its all cyber world crap:pac::pac::pac:

A link to Wiki could be a link to fake wiki site that you make up as the evidence and so with enough links you prove anything
    ....snip....
    And you do realise that the US and UK have had quite a few different governments over the years? They're not the same people that were in charge at the turn of the last century. So track records mean nothing.

Governments are only the outside public face of the the guys who think they run the show

Behind them is the force major who decide the future before the government comes into power and own and control all the big buttons like the civil service

So lets see would Thather conservitive leader have chosen not to invade Iraq in 2002/3 in the second gulf war if she knew the Iraq invasion was built on a stack of lies

Why did a labour party leader like Blair decide to ignore most all Labour party demands not to invade iraq when most all the evidence for Iraq to have WMD was weak to non existant and built on a pack of lies

Doesn't matter who is power in the UK the force major decided want the UK will or wont do and the muppet pupetts like Blair and Thatcher are just the frilly bits

So we go back to track record

USA had cracked the Japanese code and knew that japan would attack pearl Harbour
    They knew weeks ahead and simply chose to ensure the 4 aircraft carriers were sent out to sea without any escorts which is so sureal as to be absurd in naval terms

Japan attacks and thousands of USA army and civilians are killed just to show the Japs they had no idea the attack would happen and protect the fact that they had cracked the code

So we know at least once in USA history force major decided people would die for the greater cause

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Deceit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Navy_ships_present_at_Pearl_Harbor,_December_7,_1941

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_debate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Pacific_Fleet

War industry and war wheopons sales make a fortune from the war

Thatcher decides to deliberatly allow the Malvinas ( Faulkland )Islands be under staffed with milatary forces to tempt Argintinians to invade the Malvinas ( Faulkland )Islands

They did and then pow thatcher ramps up the war machine and goes to take Malvinas ( Faulkland )Islands back

This would ensure that the Argintinain regime would fall and so regime change was made

Hussain in 1990 is having an issue with Kuwait over the fact that Iraq to fight a war with Iran which kills millions had loaned money to Iraq to fight the war

A side effect of loaning money to Iraq was to get protection for Kuwait from Iran which might attack Kuwait

The iran iraq war finished

Kuwait decided they want the money they loaned Iraq back

Iraq places the army on the border and rattles the Sabres so to speak and decides they don't want to pay the money back

Hussain talks to Amercans as Husain isn't totally stupid to attack without to first see what USA thinks .

If the USA show signs they wont accept it Invasion of Kuwait is probably off

USA say they don't give a crap who owns what piece of the desert

Hussain invades Kuwait

Then the USA and allies have right on their side and decide they should go there to kick Hussain out of Kuwait and suddenly they really care about Kuwait

Problem is the USA senate will probably block idea to go to war and just opt for sanctions

So massive publicity machines fabricates stories and lies that Iraq army is killing babies in the hospital in Kuwait and other lies

Based on these lies the vote from the senate squeeks through with a few extra vote go to war

Allies kick Hussain out and Kuwait picks up the tab

Bummer is regime change in iraq doesn't happen but not every plan is perfect

Then secret services find plot to attack the USA namely the twin tower and the Pentegon and a few other targets

So force major decides the better interests is allow elements of the attack to succeed

They allow the twin towers to be hit and months prior to attack ensure WTC building are suitably laced with Thermite to cut all the steel supports as and when it is needed and ensure building falls down in a flat pack instead to burn out and cost a fortune to remove

Then make the Pentegon which will take the hit strong on the side where the event will be made to happen

Then they stop the other attacks with different methods and so attacks are limited to three attacks

The attacks are made to happen early morning with different methods to reduce the casualties from 100,000 to 3000 and the rest is history

Force major pissed that Huissain is still there to screw the plans invents WMD crap and they make decision to invade Iraq

War industry and war wheopons sales make a fortune from the war:D :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

So the track record doesn't change anything is still your opinion

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Ah jesus your posts hurt my brain. It just the usual CT crap, spam a load of mostly irrelevant (and often misquoted/untrue) info to avoid actually answering any specific questions.

Well it gets back to the do fairies exist, does the USA exist , does anything the net really exist or is all cyber dreams

Like evidence is marginal petty demand online
    nothing is real in Hollywood not even true stories
    nothing online is real its all cyber world crap:pac::pac::pac:

A link to Wiki could be a link to fake wiki site that you make up as the evidence and so with enough links you prove anything

Giving your own matrix induced rant why should we care about whatever else you think. You're basically claiming nothing can be proven, but then announce a stream of conscious rants without a shred of evidence?
    Governments are only the outside public face of the the guys who think they run the show

Who are these guys? Wheres your evidence they exist?
    Behind them is the force major who decide the future before the government comes into power and own and control all the big buttons like the civil service

Again, anything supporting this aside from your paranoia? Hell you're not even quoting wikipedia here.
    So lets see would Thather conservitive leader have chosen not to invade Iraq in 2002/3 in the second gulf war if she knew the Iraq invasion was built on a stack of lies

Um what? You're saying conservatives wouldn't have voted for the Iraqi invasion despite the fact that Major's goverment voted for the iraqi war? What?
    Why did a labour party leader like Blair decide to ignore most all Labour party demands not to invade iraq when most all the evidence for Iraq to have WMD was weak to non existant and built on a pack of lies

Do you want a glib answer to this? His NWO handlers told him to?
    Doesn't matter who is power in the UK the force major decided want the UK will or wont do and the muppet pupetts like Blair and Thatcher are just the frilly bits

So when they get forced out how does the force major (what does that mean?) explain that?
    So we go back to track record

USA had cracked the Japanese code and knew that japan would attack pearl Harbour
    They knew weeks ahead and simply chose to ensure the 4 aircraft carriers were sent out to sea without any escorts which is so sureal as to be absurd in naval terms

Have you ever met a conspiracy theory you've never liked?
    Japan attacks and thousands of USA army and civilians are killed just to show the Japs they had no idea the attack would happen and protect the fact that they had cracked the code

So we know at least once in USA history force major decided people would die for the greater cause

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Deceit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Navy_ships_present_at_Pearl_Harbor,_December_7,_1941

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_debate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Pacific_Fleet

Hang on aren't you the poster who said in this very same post;

I mean, have you no shame, claiming that anyone can make up anything from a fake wiki page, while you link to a half dozen wiki pages. Er, um Irony much?
    Thatcher decides to deliberatly allow the Malvinas ( Faulkland )Islands be under staffed with milatary forces to tempt Argintinians to invade the Malvinas ( Faulkland )Islands

Yeah because the The Falklands was such a strategic military position it required a couple of battalions to be based there.

Hussain in 1990 is having an issue with Kuwait over the fact that Iraq to fight a war with Iran which kills millions had loaned money to Iraq to fight the war

A side effect of loaning money to Iraq was to get protection for Kuwait from Iran which might attack Kuwait

The iran iraq war finished

Jesus wait, this is just getting tedious, where are you getting this crap from?
    Kuwait decided they want the money they loaned Iraq back

Iraq places the army on the border and rattles the Sabres so to speak and decides they don't want to pay the money back

This is the same Kuwait is broke despite being one of the 10th wealhtiest countries in the world.

Derry, can you get anything right?
    Hussain talks to Amercans as Husain isn't totally stupid to attack without to first see what USA thinks .

If the USA show signs they wont accept it Invasion of Kuwait is probably off

USA say they don't give a crap who owns what piece of the desert

Hussain invades Kuwait

Then the USA and allies have right on their side and decide they should go there to kick Hussain out of Kuwait and suddenly they really care about Kuwait

Problem is the USA senate will probably block idea to go to war and just opt for sanctions

So massive publicity machines fabricates stories and lies that Iraq army is killing babies in the hospital in Kuwait and other lies

Based on these lies the vote from the senate squeeks through with a few extra vote go to war

Allies kick Hussain out and Kuwait picks up the tab

Bummer is regime change in iraq doesn't happen but not every plan is perfect

Then secret services find plot to attack the USA namely the twin tower and the Pentegon and a few other targets

So force major decides the better interests is allow elements of the attack to succeed

They allow the twin towers to be hit and months prior to attack ensure WTC building are suitably laced with Thermite to cut all the steel supports as and when it is needed and ensure building falls down in a flat pack instead to burn out and cost a fortune to remove

Then make the Pentegon which will take the hit strong on the side where the event will be made to happen

Then they stop the other attacks with different methods and so attacks are limited to three attacks

The attacks are made to happen early morning with different methods to reduce the casualties from 100,000 to 3000 and the rest is history

Force major pissed that Huissain is still there to screw the plans invents WMD crap and they make decision to invade Iraq

War industry and war wheopons sales make a fortune from the war:D :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

So the track record doesn't change anything is still your opinion

Derry

Sorry this is is going for a fecking stundie. There is so much ****e wrong with this I don't know where to start.

• Advertisement

Diogenes wrote:
    This is the same Kuwait is broke despite being one of the 10th wealhtiest countries in the world.

In 1990 when Iraq invaded Kuwait thy were very rich and not broke

If the gulf war 1 has since made them broke picking up the tab
    well life is a bitch

Cant see what mistake there is

based on that same logic you apply liberly I can say there is no mistakes
    made

Oh yeah fairies dont exist
    public toilets no longer exist so therefore any fairy can no longer exist :D

derry

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement