Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berget 7 - 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kjsaw

OzCam wrote: »
    The only good thing about that is that BE will be too busy arranging a new game area to do the Admin Lockdown for the next week or so.

It's one last chance for anyone who hasn't got a ticket yet to sneak in under the wire. If you want to go, move!

hahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

must remind masada to give me his ticket so i can get it changed

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

And I finally printed out the map on a nice big A4 sheet of glossy photo paper just yesterday. Sods Law.
    This is a shame too, as Aston Island looked like a great layout.
    It'll be interesting to see what area we're given instead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

TheDoc wrote: »
    must remind masada to give me his ticket so i can get it changed

Completely forgot about it man,
    Ive no idea what to do to change it over though, do you know who to email?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

ASI Casper wrote: »
    And I finally printed out the map on a nice big A4 sheet of glossy photo paper just yesterday. Sods Law.
    This is a shame too, as Aston Island looked like a great layout.
    It'll be interesting to see what area we're given instead.

+1
    Just as well I didn't rush into getting it printed, I was going for A1 or even bigger.

Dan & Richie, the email address is on the website... clue: it starts with either admin, info, or ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Masada wrote: »
    Completely forgot about it man,
    Ive no idea what to do to change it over though, do you know who to email?

http://berget-events.com/?page=events&sub=berget7&s=5

For all changes in ownership Berget-Events take a 10 Euro administrative fee, the new owner of the ticket will pay this fee and no transaction will be made until this fee is in our account. Berget-Events take no responsibility for transactions on the second-hand market; we will on the other hand help you in any capacity available to us to make the administrative transition as smooth as possible.

You have to email them here I think: payment@berget-events.com

Yeah I know how to go about it alright i basically just need your ticket number and i can go about it myself. I wanted to give you cooling off period incase you got the itch after wales, thankfully you didnt :)
    :)

Ozcam, your sarcy condascending remarks make you out sometimes to be a right

CLUE: Begins with T ends with T, three letter word

>:)

Dan & Richie, the email address is on the website... clue: it starts with either admin, info, or ticket.
    Thanks sherlock, turned out to be Payment actually. ;)
    Yeah I know how to go about it alright i basically just need your ticket number and i can go about it myself. I wanted to give you cooling off period incase you got the itch after wales, thankfully you didnt :)
    :)

Ozcam, your sarcy condascending remarks make you out sometimes to be a right

CLUE: Begins with T ends with T, three letter word

>:)

No probs doc, PM me if ya know how to find my ticket number and i'll sort it for ya. Its been so long ago and i have no emails in my inbox from them.

The two of you could easily have sorted that out by PM, or by just talking to each other. The email addresses to reply to are also in the original one sent with the ticket details. Email sent to any one of the Berget addresses will be forwarded to the right one eventually.

Condescension is in the eye of the beholder. If you dislike my sense of humour so much, just put me on your Ignore List. It's not very nice to be insulted every time you make a post.

The two of you could easily have sorted that out by PM, or by just talking to each other. The email addresses to reply to are also in the original one sent with the ticket details. Email sent to any one of the Berget addresses will be forwarded to the right one eventually.

Condescension is in the eye of the beholder. If you dislike my sense of humour so much, just put me on your Ignore List. It's not very nice to be insulted every time you make a post.

Bernard, this thread is called "Berget 2009", not "Berget 2009-subject to Ozcam moderation".
    so get off your little buzz there and loose the fukin backseat mods hat. if you were going to reply to me in the earlier post then make it helpful or else you are contributing to what you object to.

EDIT:I sent you the number and all the payment details doc, let me know if you havent received it. and good luck on the trip, i'll be there in spirit. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Give it over all of you.

Back on topic or I start banning people.

I've sent my e-mail off to get my ticket changed.

Seems alot of activity on the Berget forum to follow....

Grand, no probs doc, let me know if theres anything i need to do. :)

Thanks man appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Guys, it's a bit late I know, but if there’s anyone not going and wants to sell their ticket, can they give me a shout via PM please?
    I really want to go to Berget this year.

This is all your fault Doc…

Great news!

We got agreements with several landlords today regarding B7 game area. Hopfully we will post info late next week.

Berget-events

info@berget-events.com

Guys just wondering what sort of spending money am I looking at needing for this trip?

I'm seriously incorrectly budgeted and am looking like ill be a bum for some time. What sorta cash will i need to bring with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

scanlant wrote: »
    Guys, it's a bit late I know, but if there’s anyone not going and wants to sell their ticket, can they give me a shout via PM please?
    I really want to go to Berget this year.

This is all your fault Doc…

If you have a read on the berget forums you'll find yourself one

If you have a read on the berget forums you'll find yourself one

Thanks Cheeky, I've found a NATO ticket and I'm waiting on a response from the seller.

Is it possible to switch to one of the Irish teams at this stage? Before I cough up the dosh?

And if these questions have already been asked, apologies, I'm squeezing in responses in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Guys just wondering what sort of spending money am I looking at needing for this trip?

I'm seriously incorrectly budgeted and am looking like ill be a bum for some time. What sorta cash will i need to bring with me?

You won't really be spending any sort of money during the event, the odd toasted Sambo and drink would be about it. Take a budget of about 25 a day for four days. The will be suppliers in the main site for misc stuff like bb's, gas etc.

For the rest, Sweden is as expensive as Ireland for things like food, drink etc. A night out can cost a lot of money.

Factor in costs now for things you might need for the event. WaterBladders, MRE's, energy and protein bars, etc. I'm looking at about 100-150 for my gear, but I spent close to 800-900 last year.

I'm taking 500 spending(hopefully) plus I have paid up already for most of the other costs. Flights, car, tickets, hotels etc.

• Advertisement

scanlant wrote: »
    Thanks Cheeky, I've found a NATO ticket and I'm waiting on a response from the seller.

Is it possible to switch to one of the Irish teams at this stage? Before I cough up the dosh?

Yes, but you'll need to be quick.

- Send an email to payment@berget-events.com with the ticket number and your new name & address details etc. Request that you be assigned to India Company.
    - Register on the Berget forum (if you haven't done so already), log in and click on http://www.berget-events.com/forum/groupcp.php to request access to the NATO subforum. Then send a PM to kjsaw to get the access approved. The PM must include your ticket number.
    - Our Coy cmdr is wormbyte, you can PM him as well if you like.

Once the Berget crew have sorted out their new game area, the next item on their agenda will be the administrative lockdown. Player numbers will be issued and no further changes will be allowed.

PM me here if you need addresses or more details.

You won't really be spending any sort of money during the event, the odd toasted Sambo and drink would be about it. Take a budget of about 25 a day for four days. The will be suppliers in the main site for misc stuff like bb's, gas etc.

For the rest, Sweden is as expensive as Ireland for things like food, drink etc. A night out can cost a lot of money.

Factor in costs now for things you might need for the event. WaterBladders, MRE's, energy and protein bars, etc. I'm looking at about 100-150 for my gear, but I spent close to 800-900 last year.

I'm taking 500 spending(hopefully) plus I have paid up already for most of the other costs. Flights, car, tickets, hotels etc.

I figured 500 would do.

Had a bit of a panic last night financially but I think I'll be ok. I plan to bring my BB supply with me.

I'm just freaked there will be a stall with an Alien pulse rifle kit or something that will break my bollox :(

Is there plans of nights out or something whilst off duty in sweden?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I'm planning on taking it easy on off nights in stockholm etc. Maybe go out for grub or whatever. Defo won't be doing any heavy drinking.

Same idea. Im going for the airsoft. And obviosly dinner out would be sweet. Just dont want to spend unnecesarily.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Is everyone sorted for accomodation for the nights in stockholm?

I've still to book somewhere to stay, found a 3 star hotel 10mins walk from central train station (5 mins further than the sheraton) with single rooms for about 55euro a night

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conkey

Yeah... Boy's that's not going to happen! :D

Nothing cures a hangover better than 4 hours on a train..

Conkey wrote: »
    Yeah... Boy's that's not going to happen! :D

Nothing cures a hangover better than 4 hours on a train..

Or skirmishing... I seem to be playing most times now after a nights drinking :)

Tactical whiskey flask come berget :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conkey

Or skirmishing... I seem to be playing most times now after a nights drinking :)

Tactical whiskey flask come berget :)

Nothing says "Happy Airsofting" better than a camel back of Vodka and redbull!

Ahhh if only!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

I'm not planning on any heavy nights out in Stockholm. Mainly due to the price of booze there. Might not seem as pricey to you guys in the South as booze is pretty pricey there anyway compared with NI.
    A meal in a decent restaurant can be fairly pricey too from what I remember of Sweden from Berget in 2007.
    I don't really want to be waking up late with a hangover in Stockholm anyway as I want to get out and see a bit of the city.

Here's what I've spent so far:
    Game fee ( inc berget transport to / from Sundsvall ): £103.27 ( 120 EURO )
    Stockholm accommodation ( 3 nights room only ): £204.75 ( 223 EURO )
    Train from Stockholm to Sundsvall ( 1st class inc meal ): £25.39
    Train from Sundsvall to Stockholm ( 1st class inc meal ): £51.36
    Flights to / from Stockholm: £197.77 ( 212.70 EURO )
    'Special baggage' fee: £33.47 ( 36 EURO )

• Advertisement

Guys, ticket confirmed!

I've been asked to state the club I'm with, is that the Irish contingent going to Berget or an Irish club?
    Thanks

Advertisement