Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

very popular in cork :) there back in stock in a few english sites and will be back in stock in some hk sites soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

stigmau5 wrote: »
    very popular in cork :) there back in stock in a few english sites and will be back in stock in some hk sites soon

Order them before stigmau does lads :D......

im building a quad kriss lol :P airsoft Bambi gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

it will be interesting to see what they cost and when there available but a deadly idea

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

brenak47 wrote: »
    it will be interesting to see what they cost and when there available but a deadly idea

there is a similar one on ebairsoft, i ordered one, i hope it turns out to be ok.
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/hight-hang-pouch-panel-mulitcam-p-6823.html

• Advertisement

nice one and does it work the same way as in feeding the mag forward and whats the site like to get stuff from

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

thermo wrote: »
    there is a similar one on ebairsoft, i ordered one, i hope it turns out to be ok.
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/hight-hang-pouch-panel-mulitcam-p-6823.html

Looks like it's a dropleg panel of sorts, using their version of the TACO pouches. Won't cycle the mags in the pouch for you.

found this looks like a copy of the one in the vid http://www.regulationtactical.com/products/reflex-mag-pouch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

found this looks like a copy of the one in the vid http://www.regulationtactical.com/products/reflex-mag-pouch

that is the one in the vid. same company

i wouldn't mind i looked to see if it was i think i need to wake up a bit thanks actually are u sure looked at it again and it only mentions funker tactical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

$30 dollars a pouch, makes you want to go ouch :eek:

ye was thinking that myself but its like anything new out cause everyone wants them but i think i'll wait

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ye was thinking that myself but its like anything new out cause everyone wants them but i think i'll wait

:p no it's because it's the military, they can charge whatever the hell the want, people will buy it

419655_505107872861316_157545803_n.jpg

After a year of hard work, finally here we present you the Generation-3 of the ASCU, it has all the features of the previous generation, but now all of it fits inside the Gearbox ( the Control Unis and the Mosfet). No more fragile data wires.
    We have improvised the software and the active braking, we have made the trigger response even faster. The Gen.3 can hold even stronger upgrades.

The package now comes with a specially designed cut-off lever and selector plate.

link here on Airsoft internationals facebook page also on Gunfire.PL
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=505107872861316&set=a.182881005084006.36938.120305174674923&type=1&theater

600715_505110672861036_1984353749_n.jpg

Тhe Airsoft Systems Hop-Up Unit with empty magazine detection function for the ASCU is ready. We will have it in two versions, for ASCU Gen.2 and for ASCU Gen.3. The hop-up units for Gen.1 will be available after March

taken from gunfire.pl facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=505110672861036&set=a.182881005084006.36938.120305174674923&type=1&theater

only getting into airsoft over the last few months just wondering what are these 2 components for exactly (probably a silly question)but someone has to ask them

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

There is the actual sh1tebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=505107872861316&set=a.182881005084006.36938.120305174674923&type=1&theater#!/pages/Airsoft-Systems/150377941783808?fref=ts

I have in my hands at the moment two of these Hop-Up units, but without the empty magazine detection function, coz I don't have ASCU in my gun. Haven't try them yet, but will do it soon and will post some comments after that. As far as I know, they work fine, and hold very stable and acuratly the abjustments your making.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

only getting into airsoft over the last few months just wondering what are these 2 components for exactly (probably a silly question)but someone has to ask them

The first item is a mosfet/control unit with features such as active braking, programmable burst function, etc. These ones go inside a gearbox instead of being wired outside like other mosfets. And like all mosfets, they improve trigger response.

A hopup chamber holds the inner barrel and uses a plastic piece called a nub to push down on a piece of rubber so that when a BB passes through it, it is touched slightly at the top which causes it to spin upward. This upward spin allows for greater range and accuracy as this spinning effect reduces the effect of gravity on the BB. Allowing it to travel further.

So does this mean that airsoft systems can get working on their PTW now?

They haven't stop workin on the ASAR and few other stuff. :)

• Advertisement

CpcRc wrote: »
    The first item is a mosfet/control unit with features such as active braking, programmable burst function, etc. These ones go inside a gearbox instead of being wired outside like other mosfets. And like all mosfets, they improve trigger response.

A hopup chamber holds the inner barrel and uses a plastic piece called a nub to push down on a piece of rubber so that when a BB passes through it, it is touched slightly at the top which causes it to spin upward. This upward spin allows for greater range and accuracy as this spinning effect reduces the effect of gravity on the BB. Allowing it to travel further.

right i see now as for the hop up i understand what they do just never seen one that has to be wired so im guessing these 2 parts come hand in hand

right i see now as for the hop up i understand what they do just never seen one that has to be wired so im guessing these 2 parts come hand in hand

Yeh, in this case the hopup has a sensor compatible with the ASCU. Other wired chambers would be the madbull ultimate hopup chamber with tracer. You have to wire the UV light to the battery separately in those. My friend has one.

T.w.a.T. wrote: »
    They haven't stop workin on the ASAR and few other stuff. :)

But I want a PTW nooooooww! :)

But I want a PTW nooooooww! :)

well systema have a londg range of ptws and have had for many years lol or its cheap cousin ctw and now theres dtw which are ment to be very good :)
    they might appease your hunger :)

well systema have a londg range of ptws and have had for many years lol or its cheap cousin ctw and now theres dtw which are ment to be very good :)
    they might appease your hunger :)

But their one is supposed to be 200-300 and use standard parts.
    Can't afford a systema for a long time, friend got one recently though. Celsius isn't as good as systema and still out of my price range. DTW has some nice internals, but electronics are not as good as systema (know someone who owns one). But good for the price for sure.

I'm interested in the airsoft systems one as they should do good electronics making it a good cheap ptw. It is the only reason I would buy another M4.

Edit: And I think this new hopup chamber might be going into the Airsoft systems PTW as it will allow normal aeg mags to be used while retaining empty mag functions like in other ptws.

Man, we all waiting for the releise of ASAR. Last time I ask them when they gona be ready for the market, they said: soon, don't worry, would be soon.

But when that 'soon' would be, we don't know. :)

hope fully these mags actuallt work, KWA Kriss mags are i think S**t and id spend the money and buy a tm mp7 before id buy a kriss, i had 2 and there gone. KWA must address the cool down on the mags but hopefully vfc have made a better stab at it,
    this also has 2 round burst so the krisses only selling point mechanically has been copied
    maybe the aeg version will be better, as for the gen 1 Kriss id stay away for the fact the mags are cat

hope fully these mags actuallt work, KWA Kriss mags are i think S**t and id spend the money and buy a tm mp7 before id buy a kriss, i had 2 and there gone. KWA must address the cool down on the mags but hopefully vfc have made a better stab at it,
    this also has 2 round burst so the krisses only selling point mechanically has been copied
    maybe the aeg version will be better, as for the gen 1 Kriss id stay away for the fact the mags are cat

I am a huge KWA fan but honestly I'd never buy a Gen1 of any of their products! Even though I have the money to buy an erg (whenever they come out) I am not even remotely interested in buying it until a gen2 is out or at least after production when the kinks are worked out. Yes it has most of the same internals as the 2GX gearbox but not touching it!.

Kwa are american based and their american headquarters are in california. Therefore the kriss was developed in a warm environment first. Same with taiwan. Ireland's average tempature is 8-10 degrees celsius. Taiwan's average temperature can be about 22 degrees celsius and california's is around 3(in particular areas in winter)-34 degrees.
    This is why KWA/KSC gen 1's don't stand up to cold weather areas so well. They were built up from the ground in somewhere warmer than us so the cooldown effect on gas is greater for us.
    Tokyo marui are based in tokyo, shocker I know, which has an average temperature of about 16 degrees celsius which is closer to our climate so this can help them preform better in our colder temperatures.
    When it comes to designing products that are sold globally the humidity and temperature of the original climate where it was developed can play a big role in how the product preforms in other countries.
    Now if someone knows these products to be made in other locations that I mentioned, or have more accurate temperature values feel free to post them as I'm only basing some of this off of basic google searches.

• Advertisement

Kwa are american based and their american headquarters are in california. Therefore the kriss was developed in a warm environment first. Same with taiwan. Ireland's average tempature is 8-10 degrees celsius. Taiwan's average temperature can be about 22 degrees celsius and california's is around 3(in particular areas in winter)-34 degrees.
    This is why KWA/KSC gen 1's don't stand up to cold weather areas so well. They were built up from the ground in somewhere warmer than us so the cooldown effect on gas is greater for us.
    Tokyo marui are based in tokyo, shocker I know, which has an average temperature of about 16 degrees celsius which is closer to our climate so this can help them preform better in our colder temperatures.
    When it comes to designing products that are sold globally the humidity and temperature of the original climate where it was developed can play a big role in how the product preforms in other countries.
    Now if someone knows these products to be made in other locations that I mentioned, or have more accurate temperature values feel free to post them as I'm only basing some of this off of basic google searches.

But you would think that their System7/NS2 gas efficiency which works very well here in their other pistols and MP7, that it would by right, be better again considering the size of the magazine and gas capacity. But like you said with climate we have it is naturally going to effect it.

Shame really considering the ridiculous hype the vector had.

Advertisement