Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

But you would think that their System7/NS2 gas efficiency which works very well here in their other pistols and MP7, that it would by right, be better again considering the size of the magazine and gas capacity. But like you said with climate we have it is naturally going to effect it.

Shame really considering the ridiculous hype the vector had.

Well actually if they tested the mags at different times of the year for those different models, then they might still pass. But there could be a 5 degree difference between those times which can still effect performance for example.

Also if a normal pass condition isn't enforced what is passable for one development team mightn't be passable for another. For example one team might say that 45 shots in the test range per gas fill is exceptable while 40 might be acceptable by another development teams standards. Differences in the Q.C. minimum performance levels can be at play. Or those extra five shots could be thousands of euros/dollars for a new prototype design/layout.

Typically when designing a product you want to make the minimum numbers of prototype designs to test as each one costs thousands to the company for man hours, materials, machining and making the molds, etc. So either the first prototype that works or first that works acceptably will be sent to market if the performance gain vs. cost of further r&d/change to the manufacturing process doesn't seem acceptable to the people signing the cheques.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

82355555944496407402584.jpg

possible pkm variants from a&k

double post

the saga of zeta labs continue, zeta labs was airsoft panda ( we i think everyone worked that one out ) apparently they ran away in the middle of the night and HK police are looking into them

http://baton.gunsmithbaton.com/e405734.html

airsoft global was kinda enought to give me a refund some time ago, this money is going towards the a&k pkm when the next gen version comes out

edit: with g&g releasing a vss we can also hope for a val :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Puding wrote: »
    edit: with g&g releasing a vss
    seriously?

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    seriously?

Found this in a google search

CpcRc wrote: »
    Found this in a google search

WANT!!

thermo wrote: »
    WANT!!

was my reaction as well :)

ggshotshow2013products_20130204_1114881935.jpg

springfield as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

I see Ehobby have been taking speed balls yet again, puke inducing.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/umarex/umarex-h-k-g36c-hot-pink-version-competition-version.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

1411825ee6eb2d3d7b5cbeb05631b0cb.image.750x322.jpg
    Made in Russia! Please note that due to extremely high demand for this airsoft gun there could be production period which takes up to 4-5 weeks. In most cases we already have guns in stock but we recommend to contact us for exact shipping date. You can also order mags for this airsoft gun separately. We can ship to EU countries from EU, to other countries we'll ship directly from Russia, please check with your local authorities if it's possible to recieve airsoft guns in your country by mail. All guns have power less than 0.9 KJ so they're compatible with most countries laws including Japan, Italy, France and others Extra mags are available separately (10 bullets or 20 bullets, each hold 75 BB's, each mag is $35) It's also possible to buy gun for less without gearbox and insert your own. Tech specs: • Dimensions – 900 mm/650 mm • Weight – 2,9 kg • AEG • Gearbox 3rd version • Single / Multi rate • Mag capacity / 75 BBs • Barrel length – 455 мм. • Velocity of Muzzle: 328FPS (100 meters) with 0.2g BBs • Material – steel • Stock – steel & collapsible • Handguards & mag - plastic • Powder coating Interiors: • LCT gear box for AK series • SRC Ultra High Torque motor for AK • Inner barrel SRC 6,03*455mm for AK-47 • Hop Up LCT for АК-series It's possible to mount optics for AK / SVD / Saiga / Tiger / VSS / AS Includes: • AS VAL, one mechanical mag, instruction, certificate
    price $1,150.00
    link to info on page http://www.soviet-propaganda.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89&products_id=554

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

I see Ehobby have been taking speed balls yet again, puke inducing.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/umarex/umarex-h-k-g36c-hot-pink-version-competition-version.html
    That gave me a shiver down my spine when I saw it.

val.jpg

lct know on the val/vss tease, just hoping on of these becomes real and for less that 1000usd :)

edit: then again considering LCT is where G&G get ak externals from they might be on in the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

stigmau5 wrote: »
    All guns have power less than 0.9 KJ so they're compatible with most countries laws including Japan, Italy, France and others Extra mags are available separately...

900J might be a bit over the limit...

That's a capital K so it would be 0.9 Kelvin Joules, not a kilo joule which would be kJ. So it's a question of what the temperature was so we can work out the actual power but something at 1J at -272 degrees Celsius could be quite potent at room temperature. Given that there isn't supposed to be energy at -273 degrees Celsius.

guys English is not dmitrys (runs soviet propoganda) first language, it is simply a translation error, the replicas on soviet propoganda are supplyed under one joule and can be shipped from inside europe

I was talking about the idea of a Kelvin Joule which would actually be great for airsoft. Especially for gbbs. If we know what power something is at a specified temperature we could tell how much fps it drops here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Humour fail? I don't think anyone reading that actually thought I was serious, or that the AEG's could hit those numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

NakedDex wrote: »
    Humour fail? I don't think anyone reading that actually thought I was serious, or that the AEG's could hit those numbers.

Well I hope people realised that too but the fact you had to state that that was a joke makes me wonder otherwise :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

There's a joke in there somewhere about Puding having lived so long in Cork that English isn't his first language any more either... but I'm not going to make it.

Not me.
    No way.
    Nope.

;)

Is there a version of that with subtitles? Also seems strange for there to be a big deal over closing an airsoft shop with a sign outside and a display window. Expert policing to notice that after how many years UN have been operating. I thought the sale of airsoft might've been legal, just not manufacturing.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

I'll pop up a link on this reply later (on the phone at the min) but it was alleged that they were selling guns that were firing at 2 joules :eek: and that's in contravention with Taiwanese law

Linkage:http://m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1222874/police-arrest-12-after-raid-air-gun-shop

2 Joules is illegal in quite a few countries. Some milsim's have it for bolt actions though so makes me wondering if these were people getting them upgraded for trips abroad. But probably aegs and still completely illegal in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

From reading the thread on Arnies, the 2j limit is just that over there and anything above is regarded as a fire-arm and illegal in the eyes of the law. There've been suggestions that it might have been a "sting" as there have been plenty of guns firing above 2j available in the shops over there before but hadn't really been enforced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Introducing the new MBUS Pro. The all-steel back up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that’s even smaller than its size. The dual aperture, windage adjustable rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Front, MSRP 84.95: http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG275 Rear, MSRP 104.95: http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG276 Positive detents keep the MBUS PRO front and rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you’ll never notice them until they’re needed. Narrow width front is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
    taken from magpul facebook page

pic6ro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

stigmau5 wrote: »
    Introducing the new MBUS Pro. The all-steel back up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that’s even smaller than its size. The dual aperture, windage adjustable rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Front, MSRP 84.95: http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG275 Rear, MSRP 104.95: http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG276 Positive detents keep the MBUS PRO front and rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you’ll never notice them until they’re needed. Narrow width front is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
    taken from magpul facebook page

*Sights sold separately :P

this sunday in aldi for those who maintain their own gear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Good idea and new FB page for Airsoft in Ireland - https://www.facebook.com/incoverairsoft?hc_location=stream

Advertisement