Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Leave... Just leave man...

No you leave with your tan M1911 as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Flecktarn wrote: »
    No you leave with your tan M1911 as well!
    At least that looks good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

At least that looks good...

Ohh thats a really good come back Lefty, your thing is the mutated offspring from a Masada and a real, black M1911

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Ohh thats a really good come back Lefty, your thing is the mutated offspring from a Masada and a real, black M1911
    Hey leave my thing out of this:(
    But my 1911 is just awesome, that AK, sorry ArmaK, is a piece of poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

I was just sick in my mouth.... That... monstrosity is... god. Even Richie's pmc gucci ak looked better than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

I kind of like it. Its an unusual hybrid of concepts. Aesthetically quite distracting. In the end though its still 6mmCal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hey leave my thing out of this:(
    But my 1911 is just awesome, that AK, sorry ArmaK, is a piece of poo.

Dare i go as far as to say its a large piece of poo, That just wont flush!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Puding wrote: »
    it does not even exist in real life

Neither does Jebrovia, or the Ireland depicted in that off the wall American milsim. Neither does CODXYZOMGAYB78 but people still want stuff from it.

So someone wanted to make something a bit new that doesn't exist already, I'm sure there are also some people who puked a little bit in their mouths and told him it didn't look like any other stone they'd seen before when the first man made a round stone but thankfully he didn't listen to them and we can all be thankful for it today.

Give the poor guys a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I'm gonna be honest I really like it! It looks solid and comfortable :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Neither does Jebrovia, or the Ireland depicted in that off the wall American milsim.

you need to carm down a little really :) yes the jebrovia conflict was made up, a lot of event use made up or alternate realitys but that has no bearing on my comments about an AEG replica they are two distinctly differant things, jebrovia and cod4 does have some grounding in reality that replica could not even fuction as a real firearms, take the iron sights so example you have a wrong sight but no possiblity of attaching a rear sight that would be at anyway close to the right hight

everyone remarks have been about the replica itself and not the fact someone posted it, i can not see how you would think im having a go at the poster

• Advertisement

I kind of like it. Its an unusual hybrid of concepts. Aesthetically quite distracting. In the end though its still 6mmCal.
    My respect for you has just fallen Ronan.

I never read your post as you having a go at whoever posted it, I'm talking about the guys who made it.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

I like the look of that heavy barrel.I wonder if they make one for an AR?

well i have no problem tell the person who made it what i think :) ehobby posted the prototype some time ago for feedback on this forum and others, i layed into it then and i will carry on doing so :p

check out the 'MY EYES, THEY BLEED' thread over at red alliance for some real panning of aegs and real world horrors.

i have the duty car on speed dial :)

Ugly and/or daft it may be, but my original point was that you shouldn't knock it just because it isn't a replica of an existing weapon. Aesthetic points or "It wouldn't work as a real gun" points ok sure but give people a bit of creative latitude.

but my original point was that you shouldn't knock it just because it isn't a replica of an existing weapon. Aesthetic points or "It wouldn't work as a real gun" points ok sure but give people a bit of creative latitude.

for me airsoft is all about the replica and real world, otherwise its just paintball with 6mm ammunition, a lot of aeg performance is limited by the restrictions of fitting everything inside a real world package, if creative latitude is added then these restrictions can be removed and again you might as well be playing paintball

my 2 cents

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Stonewolf wrote: »
    I don't see anything wrong with it (apart from the fact that it's made of metal which is so last century)

Fixed that for you ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Meh, I agree, it is disgusting looking., but I can apply that to many a gun out there in real life, a normal AK for instance. maybe a famas, a type 89, type 97,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Masada wrote: »
    Meh, I agree, it is disgusting looking., but I can apply that to many a gun out there in real life, .......a type 89..........,

:eek:

You filthy blaspheming townie !

Well, I appreciate the design and clever 3rd burst, but the gun itself looks like it was made from recycled coke cans and a gift voucher for Halfords....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Well, I appreciate the design and clever 3rd burst, but the gun itself looks like it was made from recycled coke cans and a gift voucher for Halfords....

Meh....nevermind. I forgot you like the friggin Tavor, for God's sake. What do you know about nice looking guns ? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

sorry who said that looked nice?!?!?!?

Leave................leave now please...........for the children!

Wont somebody think of the children!!!

It's much nicer looking than either of its progenitors

When i figure out how the ignore list works, Yore goin on it...

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Apart from the top rail, it isn't half bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    new aeg by ehobbyasia's custom shop...not too sure what to think of it really

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/eac-custom-guns/aeg/eac-ak-variation-m4-aeg-magpul-custom-bk.html
    file_102_10.jpg

Kill It!!!!! with Fire!!

Fair play to them for thinking outside the box and creating something eh..different, But my god its ugly!!

BTW Tony the tavor is a good looking gun!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

ArmaLite for looks Avtomat Kalashnikova for functionality and THAT is a Monstrosity.I hate Carbines.

Shiva wrote: »
    Meh....nevermind. I forgot you like the friggin Tavor, for God's sake. What do you know about nice looking guns ? :p
    Tavor am sexy gun ok. Pft
    Stonewolf wrote: »
    It's much nicer looking than either of its progenitors
    Pardon?

Jaysus... I bet you listen to lady gaga too...
    When i figure out how the ignore list works, Yore goin on it...

:p
    +1 ;)
    Apart from the top rail, it isn't half bad.
    I expected more from you too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Fireborn

I wish I could un-see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Funny thing its not real ,not exactly true a lot of eastern euopeans companies are now updating there ak's with a cross between the g36 and ak

Advertisement