Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Puding wrote: »
    yes the British army got one made to there own specs to replace the susat, went for a fixed 4x mag without the red dot function

Just after I go and get 2 SUSATs for my L85A2.:rolleyes:

I find it odd that they dropped the red dot feature and have no iron back ups on top, just fixed x4 and if it fails that's it and good luck for close range work. I hope the airsoft OS4X has as good eye relief as the real thing, with the SUSAT you have to get right up to it, but looking at pictures online, the real thing seems to be like that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Naked Nutcase

416 Looks really nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

image005.jpg

There's nothing like a yellow armband for spoiling your camo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

416 Looks really nice

I noticed on the new WE one that the barrel is longer then the AGM,JG and SRC ( extending stock ones). It makes the gun look nicer imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

mle1324 wrote: »
    I noticed on the new WE one that the barrel is longer then the AGM,JG and SRC ( extending stock ones). It makes the gun look nicer imo.

Actually longer or is it just proportions? WE is a GBB IIRC which means it's got a smaller body due to not having to enclose the bulk of an AEG mechbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

or, you could just delete your post and make it look like i'm talking to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Leftyflip wrote: »
    An Eotech on a shotgun? That's madness!

not really the bushnell Holosite which was the fore runner to the Eotech & its ilk was developed for use initially on semi & pump hunting shotguns in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

anyone know any sites that have the short masada barrell in stock, i dragged my heels when i found it on ehobby and missed out:(

http://www.massive.hk/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_37_40&products_id=694

just saw this looks to be in stock for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

that would be it :) i would get it while you can those things seem to sell out rather fast :)

ProWin: GBB magazines again
    Ibico sent in this news regarding ProWin's magazines for GBB replica rifles:

It seems Pro Win might have started up the making of they're magazine again.
    Earlier in 2009 they closed the production because of bad economy, but now it seems they are back. (maybe)

Translation of what the guy say on the tube could be read here: http://www.gasguns.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560

i see short mags :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hey Guys, would it be an idea to set up another thread in the reviews section mabye for people to give their own reviews of the stuff people put up on this thread as its released?, Like a china accessories thread? I've bought loads of stuff people have posted here in airsoft news, None of it worthy of its own thread in reviews but one thread to rule them all as it where might not be a bad idea?, Ive got a few gucci china copy accessories dying to be reviewed! (Shag master review here i come)

Just thought id suggest it here rather than creat a thread in reviews and it not be used blah blah blah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Whats the story with the Bloke in the you tube video wearing hearing protection while firing an airsoft gun ??? are the mags some special mags that use the gas someway to make a loud noise ?
    (I dont have sound at work so can hear the vid)

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

bullets wrote: »
    Whats the story with the Bloke in the you tube video wearing hearing protection while firing an airsoft gun ??? are the mags some special mags that use the gas someway to make a loud noise ?
    (I dont have sound at work so can hear the vid)

~B

Nots especially, there is a bit of noise from firing & BB impact but id suspect its the fact that they're tan so match the gun & gloves.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

140 round midcap ak pmags on ehobby

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/beta-project-140rd-magpul-pts-pmag-magazine-for-ak-series-aeg-foliage-green.html

BTPJ-MAG-AKPMAG-FG_mark1.jpg

come in FG, OD, DE and black, although i think that only refers to the floor plate:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Nothing is sacred...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Noise induced hearing loss is a function of both volume and duration. If he's demonstrating those GBB mags all day long at an expo (see background), and perhaps doing it at roadshows day after day, he'd be very wise to wear ear protection. And it would certainly be much more comfortable.

You only get one set of ears. He could be just posing for the video :) but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

gungun wrote: »

*snip*

come in FG, OD, DE and black, although i think that only refers to the floor plate:p

killitwithfire.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

gungun wrote: »

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/beta-project-140rd-magpul-pts-pmag-magazine-for-ak-series-aeg-foliage-green.html

Meh. I think the standard polymer AK-74 mags look much better. I suppose it's handy for someone who wants a Bulgarian style waffle mag but without the 7.62mm shape. I'd like them a lot better if they were a solid colour.

If only they actually looked like these:
    PMAG_75_BK_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Get out! Get out!!
    Leave the AK's alone, MAGPUL is for Armalites, not AK's!!!

OzCam wrote: »
    Noise induced hearing loss is a function of both volume and duration. If he's demonstrating those GBB mags all day long at an expo (see background), and perhaps doing it at roadshows day after day, he'd be very wise to wear ear protection. And it would certainly be much more comfortable.

You only get one set of ears. He could be just posing for the video :) but I doubt it.
    He's posing... No gbb is that loud, even in a confined space.

The expo itself would be louder.

• Advertisement

i have to agree, they seem to be more for posing than anything else

I award him first class walt honors for the mini firing range setup, gloves, ear protectors and such to shoot a toy gun inside.

very nice, i would have to say after my experinace with the we scar, we would be my first choice for a skirmish gbb

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah same here. its pretty much the same system as that of the Scar too, just with a different shape of bolt.
    The charging lever has the most realistic feel to it of any airsoft gun ive used. it was also freezing cold yet perfectly capable of firing off in fully automatic.
    Theres some other nice touches like bearing wheel on the hammer to reduce friction, spring loaded bolt release, so it wont engage when the rifle is turned on its side like some of the others. deadly gun all round., :)

throw in the TSC or ra tech ajustable valve and co2 mags and have fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Masada wrote: »
    Thought id give yas all a sneak peek at the new WE 416 GBB., Its Very, Nice...

Right. Now put it back in its box and I'll be in to collect it in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

* in the voice*

will ya meet him half way

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Right. Now put it back in its box and I'll be in to collect it in the morning.
    Oher... domestic brewing.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

A new chinese M9 availible over on RSOV, looks to be better quality than the previous cheapo ones too.,:)
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4593
    gun_0565.jpg

gun_0565_4.jpg

gun_0565_5.jpg

gun_0565_7.jpg

Advertisement