Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah i first heard about it and saw some prototype pics nearly 2 years ago.:eek:
    shocking it took this long to basically make a seperate lower, the rest is the same as their Light Scar., I'd actually buy the M79 if it was conciderably cheaper than the others out there. it would be worth a look since (with me at least) it would be nothing more than a prop to fit with a loadout., :)

Has anyone been in touch with ebaybanned about the honey monster/141 jacket by any chance? Im looking to get my hands on one but there hasnt been any sign of them going on sale yet,.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the abs echo 1 m79 is about 200usd i think from what i recall but has to be imported from the us as that your only source

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Masada, I got a mail from jesse saying it was still in production! Did u pre-order?

Tim, No, i didn't bother. I was just gonna send them an email enquiring about it but I figured it would be quicker and clearer to ask if anyone here had already done so.,:)

Heres yet another clone of the M9 pistol over on RSOV,
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4626

Is it just me or does that read "KSC" on the box?
    gun_0567.jpg

gun_0567_4.jpg

gun_0567_3.jpg

gun_0567_5.jpg

Its been a while since I looked at my M9 but that doesn't look like a regular TM type magazine. Possibly a System 7 Clone, it has the same trades too,
    gun_0567_6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

You did notice it said 378 FPS for the M92FS, will they do a lower FPS version?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jaysus i can't believe they put ksc on the box... Its worse they're getting over there! Looks nice though

doubletap wrote: »
    You did notice it said 378 FPS for the M92FS, will they do a lower FPS version?

Yes, and considering the real system 7 stuff is hot over there, and not here. I thought people would be interested in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Rk95 for the Finnish look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Sod that... i want that g95.... The thumbhole stock on the remington action.... *dribbles*

Edit: Masada: Puding posted that M9 pages and pages ago....

• Advertisement

not much new fn200 at 116sec or so

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

oh gosh darn it, those all look awesome
    especially the f2000 and ebr:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I wouldn't mind another look at their F2000, I got a ''oh ****' feeling when I saw it. It looks off like the TSi Tavor did. I hope I'm proved wrong on it.

The Sig SG553 is a nice addition, no one has made one for airsoft and not many know about it. Al they need is the 551 to complete the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Not sure if this a new release or what so apologies in advance to FK if it has been posted before but those of you with ppk's might like this...
    http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=11488&osCsid=3oo6941hsbq8oeebe0s7j8div2

Horse84 wrote: »
    Not sure if this a new release or what so apologies in advance to FK if it has been posted before but those of you with ppk's might like this...
    http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=11488&osCsid=3oo6941hsbq8oeebe0s7j8div2

very nice kit but 300usd!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Crazy isn't it? Do u know of any other metal body kits available?

have not seen any for the ppl myself in the past

i wouldnt mind getting my hands on that myself, would be a shame though since my own PPK is the black polished one and i'd loose the finish, it would look like the cheaper one.,:(

Still fierce tempted to buy it though,,.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Nice, but cheaper to buy a new one, though it is one hell of a pistol. Always underestimated and so easy to hide for VIP games

Nice, but cheaper to buy a new one, though it is one hell of a pistol. Always underestimated and so easy to hide for VIP games
    Nobody makes a full metal one off the shelf to my knowlage... Maruzen ppk is plastic in all versions. This is a body kit for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

There are metal co2 ppks, but the mags are little sticks, and the gun is far from a good replica, cobra airsoft have them if you want a look, but they are horrible looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

There are metal co2 ppks, but the mags are little sticks, and the gun is far from a good replica, cobra airsoft have them if you want a look, but they are horrible looking.

I looked at a CO2 ppk in Stockholm. Suffice to say it stayed in Stockholm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Lemming wrote: »
    I looked at a CO2 ppk in Stockholm. Suffice to say it stayed in Stockholm.

Wasn't it a mehal pelleh one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

gerrowadat wrote: »

Cant' remember. But it was definitely a CO2 beastie; manky great valve sticking out the bottom of the pistol grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

sounds like the umarex ppk co2

There are metaah pelleh ones and 6mm bb ones avaiable. a friend convereted one of the metah pelleh ones to bb and converted it to a makarov at one point a long time ago... was a nice piece. Kicked like a beast though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

gerrowadat wrote: »

It was yeah and so so pretty

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Masada wrote: »

Has anyone been in touch with ebaybanned about the honey monster/141 jacket by any chance? Im looking to get my hands on one but there hasnt been any sign of them going on sale yet,.

I've been told I'll receive an email when they are in stock and one will be sent to me,

Not holding my breathe....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

TheDoc wrote: »
    Not holding my breathe....

PLEASE TRY !!!!!!!! :D

• Advertisement

Authentic looking bolt carrier for the M16 VN over on ebaybanned., hopefully a sign of things to come.,

wp125b.jpg

Advertisement