Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Masada wrote: »
    Defo getting this, man that looks warm.,:D

Its supposed to be the Task Force 141 Jacket (Modern Warfare 2 for the non gamers)

jacket%20call%20of%20duty.jpg

Good god I want!! I bought the shag master to get the look but that's awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Shiva wrote: »
    Mods.....request for feature : I want the ability to thank a post hundreds of times.

When you're selling these things for a living, you can sometimes get a little bit jaded with new releases, and start to think of them just as another gun.

But I want that. Badly.

You know the way I always ****e on about " im getting that" and then I dont.

I actually made a quick budget here on excel to see how I can manage getting a certain new phone next year, and that 416...and its doable " thank you christmas"

I'd also keep an eye on adverts, but that thing ooozes sex, and when I was told about co2 mags for WE products, I got fuzzy inside....fuzzy like that jacket...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Has there been any talk of a version with full HK trades being released?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks the Cookie Monster hide jacket is cool is just weird. There is nothing nice about it! It looks like someone skinned the Cookie Monster and added some zips. It's plain disgusting, you people are sick...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I'm sorry but anyone who thinks the Cookie Monster hide jacket is cool is just weird. There is nothing nice about it! It looks like someone skinned the Cookie Monster and added some zips. It's plain disgusting, you people are sick...

You're an animal rights activist, aren't you? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Lots of zips at that.

News flash, lidl sell the same thing.

As do dunnes, penneys, tkmax... Its called clothes.

Airsoft shops, god forbid they'd sell an aul gun or something.

scanlant wrote: »
    You're an animal rights activist, aren't you? ;)
    Cookie Monster rights activist actually, any one who lives on cookies has it right.
    Unless they get depressed...
    cookie%20monster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Another pic of the New brit camo,

111.jpg

That chap is wearing DPM and the trial Hybrid DPM. Hybrid DPM was dropped and it was only a trial before they found the new MTP stuff.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    That chap is wearing DPM and the trial Hybrid DPM. Hybrid DPM was dropped and it was only a trial before they found the new MTP stuff.

Any idea why they dropped the hybrid stuff? It's hard to find any significant info on the PECOC program apart from poor info from the BBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Because PECOC is basically redesigning the gear of the British Squaddie... you think we want our capabilities, weaknesses and strengths published on the iunternet for every anti-cup of tea terrorist to swot up on?

The camo was most likely dropped due to budget reasons... looks pretty similar to MTP to me, Crye probably simply offered a better deal.

As for that HK416... Also want, and dont normally want those...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Your a veggy too ill bet!
    Nothing wrong with bringing the death in a cookie monster suit!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

dragon-con-cookie-monster.jpg
    picture has been sitting in my random bin for fr to long finaly gets a use :)

mcshape wrote: »
    Your a veggy too ill bet!
    I am not, I'm eating a sandwich full of turkey and ham, explain that:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah, but im not gone on the idea of a "Cousin Itt" Loadout either but anytime ive seen you, you've been rocking one...

:p

Yeah, but im not gone on the idea of a "Cousin Itt" Loadout either but anytime ive seen you, you've been rocking one...

:p
    I lol'd
    Atleast I have hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Horse84 wrote: »

Doubt it, I don't know how JG are getting away with it on their 416. KSC are the only ones using H&K trades but under licence from Umerex I think. As much as I love full accurate trades and having a fully H&K traded VFC 416 they can be a bit too much around the magwell.

Either way this WE GBB 416 looks great. Here's hoping they release the longer RIS front end and the 16'' and 20'' barrel options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Not specificially airsoft but all you gucci magpul fanatics will love this I know I do! :p

The new Magpul AFG (angled foregrip)

AFG_9.jpg

http://dsgarms.com/index.cfm/product/2642/magpul-afg-angled-foregrip%E2%80%93%E2%80%93-black.cfm

Wasn't that already posted?

not sure i looked back a few pages and didnt see it, i was more posting the linky where it is on sale then saying that they are desiging one

some pictures of the new magpul forgrip where posted a while ago, great there pointless for airsoft, which means its perfect for gucci airsoft ;)

going back to the cookie monster jacket, i don;t mind the look of the real steel TAG gear http://www.tadgear.com/shop.php?id=747 shame they cost so much

shag_mog2_650w.jpg

• Advertisement

not sure i looked back a few pages and didnt see it, i was more posting the linky where it is on sale then saying that they are desiging one

was posted some time back http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63370801&postcount=3793 , problem is for anyone looking to get one a lot of the main us retailors will not ship abroad, will be out as pts in no time and a copy around the same time i would imagine 'No sales to or shipments of any goods outside the United States ' form the dsg website you linked to, but you can find them on ebay and few other places if you know where to look

Puding wrote: »
    was posted some time back http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63370801&postcount=3793 , problem is for anyone looking to get one a lot of the main us retailors will not ship abroad, will be out as pts in no time and a copy around the same time i would imagine 'No sales to or shipments of any goods outside the United States ' form the dsg website you linked to, but you can find them on ebay and few other places if you know where to look

we can only hope :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Horse84 wrote: »

PMed WE on youtube;

''Full trades version of the 'WE4168' will be available in countries where the specific trademarks are not registered. Importation into any countries is straightly the choice & responsibility of the local dealers or the individual customers.''

So in other words yes, but your fecked if Umerex catches you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

...but this is a followup to the new UK-MTP camo item and PECOC questions.

I knew I had seen a photo of a 3-colour darker version of Desert DPM, and here it is. Also, the second photo shows the Hybrid pattern on the backpack and plate carrier.

It seems that the darker dessie is also dead, to be replaced by MTP. They'll keep the current 2-colour for the real deserts as needed. Pity, I liked the darker one.

For an intelligent and informed discussion of PECOC, go here. The new MTP camo discussion gets going on page 32, but see this post from 21st April.

Tommy seems to be rather pleased with his new helmet.

See also: thread on Militaryphotos.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Love the darker desert dpm wanted that since it appeared in C&S earlier this year shame we wont see it in production

More chinese ripoffs of fancy boots over on RSOV,
    http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4521
    tag_0615_s.jpg

tag_0615_s_1.jpg

tag_0615_s_3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Meh.

Agreed, looks sh1te, at least from that pic.

From now until January 16th, get 8% off everything at www.redwolfairsoft.com!
    newsletter_xmas09.jpg

Advertisement