Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

New stuff on EBairsoft

Element EX139 Holosight XPS3-2 Scope
    ex139%20xps32%20a.jpg

Wii Power Fan Airsoft Goggles
    ss%20fan%20eye%20mask%20black%20a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

not sure if its been posted but for all you SA80 lovers out there airsoft panda have an AP branded Susat 96 dollery dos before shipping
    SUSAT-FOR-SA80-A01.jpg

http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1083

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

I'd get the src, the TM has only a high speed motor, get a G&P m120 if you want rof.

I'd normally agree with you, but that TM motor must be something special.... The M120 can't get 25rps on an 8.4mini!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

would have agree from what i've seen the high speed series is more than justa motor, tm do seem to have put a lot of work into the gearbox and getting reliability, from the original pictures it looks as if it has been short stroked but looking forward to the first take down to see what they have done really internally

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Beast ASI wrote: »
    I'd normally agree with you, but that TM motor must be something special.... The M120 can't get 25rps on an 8.4mini!
    Yes it does...

The one in my M16VN can, and does pop out 25-26rps on an 8.4.... it still does in my m4 now... with an 8.4... Some can attest to that personally...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

According to redwolf the ares wa2000 is not gas powered. Don't really fancy paying 5-600 euro for a springer. Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I think it can be converted like the Ares M200, DSR1 and AW338. Just change the bolt type and mag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Hmmm sounds expensive.Might be an aftermarket job becasue redwolf don't mention anything about it.

I think my dreams of owning wa2000 have been dashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

scanlant wrote: »
    New stuff on EBairsoft

Wii Power Fan Airsoft Goggles
    ss%20fan%20eye%20mask%20black%20a.jpg

These look pretty much exactly like the ESS turbofans, probably not as good tho. Woud be interesting to see how they hold up.

Pity it's ebaybanned though.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    These look pretty much exactly like the ESS turbofans, probably not as good tho. Woud be interesting to see how they hold up.

Pity it's ebaybanned though.

there also avaliable thought px airsoft
    According to redwolf the ares wa2000 is not gas powered. Don't really fancy paying 5-600 euro for a springer. Shame.

if there m500 is anything to go by, both bolts will be included, then again considering the spring is going to be far more reliable, some would say who is going to spend 600euros on a nbb sniper rifile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Seriously, the benefits of semi auto and spring = electric.

Do a decent psg1 style job and bobs your pet monkey the gun will suit gaming.

Why they don't do more like that I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Firekitten wrote: »
    Yes it does...

The one in my M16VN can, and does pop out 25-26rps on an 8.4.... it still does in my m4 now... with an 8.4... Some can attest to that personally...

On what spring? and an 8.4 mini?

I forgot to take into account that the TM has an M80 spring yet on a large 8.4 I've never seen anything over 20rps from one...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

same ive the Tm M16 a2 never had more than 20rds a sec with an eg 1000

Shock recoil break down vid 1.29 and 3.20 show the internals of the new Tm G36

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Beast ASI wrote: »
    On what spring? and an 8.4 mini?

I forgot to take into account that the TM has an M80 spring yet on a large 8.4 I've never seen anything over 20rps from one...
    We were discussing the g&p m120 motor... in my g&p m16vn, thats generally what I get... heh, ask Smoker Kl and Lemming.

Its running around 280-300 out of the box, and its range and performance doesnt warrant me upgrading it much.

Nobody said tm gun...

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

Who cares about 25 versus 20 rps, do you want a hose?

The src has a stamped and welded steel receiver, just like a real mp5, the TM will be plastic and screws, again.

This is the difference between a VFC ak and a TM plastic one, a Real Sword dragunov and a Jing gong.

That little plastic muck of an mp5 has a fast motor, woot, the src is built like a proper mp5 and as realistic a replica as has been made yet. ROF my eye.

delta-boy wrote: »

unfortuntlay just pre order the same as everywhere else, knowing how ares can sometimes be hit or miss, would be nice to see some reviews before any cash is handed over and with the agm one on the way as well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Horse84

Defo getting this, man that looks warm.,:D

Its supposed to be the Task Force 141 Jacket (Modern Warfare 2 for the non gamers)

jacket%20call%20of%20duty.jpg

im sorry it may be only me but that looks awful the kinda thing you see down your local fle market , looks like the fluffy teady bear set they had a few weeks back but this time in blue

i knew it reminded me of somthing :)

cookiemonster3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Horse84 wrote: »

Mods.....request for feature : I want the ability to thank a post hundreds of times.

When you're selling these things for a living, you can sometimes get a little bit jaded with new releases, and start to think of them just as another gun.

But I want that. Badly.

Puding wrote: »

Yore not wrong.... but it would still be seriously warm.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Shiva wrote: »
    Mods.....request for feature : I want the ability to thank a post hundreds of times.

When you're selling these things for a living, you can sometimes get a little bit jaded with new releases, and start to think of them just as another gun.

But I want that. Badly.

Lob one on there for me tones.

Sound.

Actually make it two.

Another pic of the New brit camo,

111.jpg

Masada wrote: »
    Another pic of the New brit camo,

111.jpg

Rubbish, I can clearly see that man on a treadmill.

• Advertisement

Yeah but ya cant see the instructor can ya?...

:p

Advertisement