Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Yea where Leo actually?? And Dean and Kylie just disaperared too? I dont really care about dean and kylie but Leo is so funny, I always enjoy his scenes.

So many have vanished, Leo, Tracey, Dean, Kylie, Doug, Adam, Doug's Dad, Ali, Louie, Connie, Yvonne, Bela, Robert, Ian, Deegan, Jennifer, Duncan, Sarah, Damien, Suzanne, Mark, Zumo, Zumo's Gran .. need I go on :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Deegan? Did somebody mention Deegan? (says Ali hopefully)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

angel01 wrote: »
    So many have vanished, Leo, Tracey, Dean, Kylie, Doug, Adam, Doug's Dad, Ali, Louie, Connie, Yvonne, Bela, Robert, Ian, Deegan, Jennifer, Duncan, Sarah, Damien, Suzanne, Mark, Zumo, Zumo's Gran .. need I go on :eek:

Yes you need to go on. Angela :mad:

Epicurus wrote: »
    Yes you need to go on. Angela :mad:

PMSL :D have they written her out for good? I used to like her loving Seamus :D
    Alice1 wrote: »
    Deegan? Did somebody mention Deegan? (says Ali hopefully)

:D:D You and Deegan and Me and Louie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I just read in the magazine about next weeks and now I am very :(
    turns out Annette does die, Bill is on his last legs in hospital and Seamus is in a bad way so I reckon Bill must peg it.. Orla also gets herself a job selling advertising in the paper and its the buildup to the big trial

:(:(

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

He must be back in 2 weeks. Doesn't help with my withdrawal symptoms :D lucky you, seeing him in the canteen... I would be off my food :p

I used to be but it's just like seeing normal people now!

Leo was spotted in the canteen early last week so fingers crossed he's set for a return. I love Leo! I saw Yvonne and Connie there on Friday so their story must be due to come back soon.

It's quite funny seeing which of the cast are friends off set - Heather and Clio seem to be the best of buds!

myxi wrote: »

Leo was spotted in the canteen early last week so fingers crossed he's set for a return. I love Leo! I saw Yvonne and Connie there on Friday so their story must be due to come back soon.

It's quite funny seeing which of the cast are friends off set - Heather and Clio seem to be the best of buds!

Lol I got that impression when I viewed them on facebook :o:D

Oh good I have missed Leo, such a big character. Any sightings of Tracey or has she vanished into the Fair City missing pool as well :(

Gosh, I would never get bored of seeing Louie :D haha, I like Yvonne too but Connie I could do without, she is tiresome :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 WinnieWhinefar

yeah actually I am adding all of the Fair City actors and actresses will all of them add me??I just wanna give them praise not insult them I love them all really good actors most of them are especially Clelia Murphy{Niamh Cassidy/Brennan},Niamh Quirke{Rachel Brennan,Simon O Driscoll{Oison Brennan},Louise Meade{Katrina/Cathriona Cassidy- }{pity she is gone},Sean Cassidy{Ryan Andrews}, the girl who played Ciara Cassidy and Tony Tormey{Paul Brennan}
    So far I have only found Clelia Murphy{Niamh Cassidy/Brennan},Sorcha Furlong{Orla Kirwan},ANdrew Macklin{Troy Dowling},Maclean Burke{Damien Halpin},Pat Nolan{Barry O Hanlon},Louise Meade{Katrina/Cathriona Cassidy},Claudia Carroll{Nicola Pendergast},Gemma Doorly{Sarah O Leary},Killian O Sullivan{Lorcan Foley},Aisling Bea{Cliodhna Norris},Carmel Stephens{Geraldine Fahey},Dave Duffy{Leo Dowling},Jenny Kavangah{Cleo Collins},

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 WinnieWhinefar

Una Kavangah{Heather Daly},Michael Sheenan{Dean Dowling},Sarah Macdowall

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

Lol I got that impression when I viewed them on facebook :o:D

Oh good I have missed Leo, such a big character. Any sightings of Tracey or has she vanished into the Fair City missing pool as well :(

Gosh, I would never get bored of seeing Louie :D haha, I like Yvonne too but Connie I could do without, she is tiresome :p

No sign of Tracey I'm afraid. I do know, she was given time off because of the grueling schedule she had for the abuse story so she might make a return soon!

I love Yvonne and she is so glamorous in real life as well as in Fair City!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

PMSL :D have they written her out for good? I used to like her loving Seamus :D

Dont know if they have or not, have emailed Fair City to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

So many have vanished, Leo, Tracey, Dean, Kylie, Doug, Adam, Doug's Dad, Ali, Louie, Connie, Yvonne, Bela, Robert, Ian, Deegan, Jennifer, Duncan, Sarah, Damien, Suzanne, Mark, Zumo, Zumo's Gran

The last two are back next week, according to the synopsis on Sky. I think Fair City has more characters than the other soaps, so they have to keep rotating them.

And killing them off, obviously. But they've brought in a lot of new people over the last few months, so they must be happy with a rotation policy.

I'm looking forward to tonight. Bob and Ray is an odd pairing, but it's intriguing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Renee walks back in like she was never away. So unrealistic. Ah there is Bob...and Brendan and don't forget Heather. This is so far fetched.:eek:

Is that a moustache on Heather :eek:

Just shows how bad some of the script writing on the programme is.

Right. Most of my predictions are based on what I hope will happen, and most of them are rubbish. Leo joining a Neil Young tribute band. Niamh having conjoined twins. Annette being able to act. All of them were far-fetched, and none of them happened.

But tonight, I'm basing my prediction on science and good acting. Did anyone see the way Bob did his scenes with Renee? He couldn't even force himself to look at her. There is trouble in that relationship, and I will bet anything that they are about to have an explosive separation. I'll be surprised if they are still together on Sunday.

It was a very good episode tonight. That was a completely unexpected twist in the Bill story - he's a gambler, not an alcoholic. It makes complete sense of the last few weeks.

As far as acting goes, the star man was nearly Bob, but I'm going to give it to Keith for one scene. He was in Phelans, messing around with a skeleton glove, withouth a thought in his head. Then the employment storyline came up, and suddenly he was half terrified and half furious. He did some really realistic work with young Sean.

He's a good actor. They should feature him more.

Agree, Keith is very much under used. Time he was given a serious partner not just a stand for a few nights or weeks and to move on.

When she was first brought in, she was good but then they seemed to just forget about her and use her as a spare part.

Just like the pointless female copper.

Cris Jones wrote: »
    I like Cleo. For a character who has had no family before Dolores she shows good sense. Dolores is her family now. I didn't notice that she had hair extensions but I thought she looked as nice as always. She is a character I like.
    She is too good for Robert, though.

What has happened to Dolores. After Harry died she went all religious, even tried to get close enough to a priest to get him into bed, now she is anti religious, or comes across that way.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Just like the pointless female copper.

Ah no I like her, she is a nice character. :)

What has happened to Dolores. After Harry died she went all religious, even tried to get close enough to a priest to get him into bed, now she is anti religious, or comes across that way.

Maybe she feels the church has let her down and has lost faith in it, a lot of people have after all the scandals in the church. She lost so many close to her, nothing wrong in not wanting to believe anymore.

Agree, Keith is very much under used. Time he was given a serious partner not just a stand for a few nights or weeks and to move on.

He had a serious partner - Una and I believe she is back with Fair City again (after her maternity leave)

I just read in the magazine about next weeks and now I am very :(
    turns out Annette does die, Bill is on his last legs in hospital and Seamus is in a bad way so I reckon Bill must peg it.. Orla also gets herself a job selling advertising in the paper and its the buildup to the big trial

:(:(

I'd say she would be alot better at it that that clown that is doing it right now. Cant think of his name. Used to go out with Niamh's sister. Cant think of her name either.

• Advertisement

No sign of Tracey I'm afraid. I do know, she was given time off because of the grueling schedule she had for the abuse story so she might make a return soon!

I love Yvonne and she is so glamorous in real life as well as in Fair City!

Thanks for that. I hope Tracey comes back soon, I miss her, I wonder will Dominic ever make a return.

Yvonne is really pretty and a great actress..

Ok now time for Fair City... I remembered the time change this week :D

I'd say she would be alot better at it that that clown that is doing it right now. Cant think of his name. Used to go out with Niamh's sister. Cant think of her name either.

You are talking about Duncan, I loved him. He was dating Caitriona who thankfully has left now.

Come to think of it, where is Duncan living now? :confused:

Wouldn't you know who would want to be the bloody hero in this picture *sigh*

0002b2c4-545.jpg

looking at that picture, honestly does Ray not have any other jacket bar that tatty yellow browney thing, actually be thankful he doesn't fit into Bill's creaky old leather jacket :D:D

What building is that.

I did think about it when I saw those two in the picture. Honestly why can't those two die in the blooming fire, they are bleeding invincible :mad: now if only I was a Fair City scriptwriter and what fun I would have :D

Snap. Dont think any worse could be achieved most of the time.

What building is that.

Thats the door leading to the Northside post, Annettes office is in that building, one floor up from Barry's office.

I have to laugh, Sean hasn't been in months and now he has featured two nights running and even gets the offer of work from Paul :D

PMSL at Niamh: Why don't you offer Rachel the job

haha first time I laughed at a Niamh quote! :eek::eek:

Seriously it wouldn't bother me in the slightest :D Louie is passing by, tears off his shirt and faces extinguishing the flames there and then :D:D:D

Could Carol do likewise and maybe Orla and Heather could help her.

Why is Renee so over the top and will she stop speaking in a squeaky OTT voice :eek::D

Where did the cop that Deegan share an office with go. He always looked to be more on the ball than Deegan.

• Advertisement

Spill the beans, who does not get on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement