Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

The psychic. He pretended he was in contact with Floyd, and then he freaked Bob by finding out about his dead son.

Ah ya, Turlough. Is he coming back for Brendans trial as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Cris Jones

Epicurus wrote: »
    Who was Trevor?
    Turlough it was. Una's brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Er, yes. Turlough is Irish for Trevor, of course.

(Hangs head in shame.)

nellie07 wrote: »
    anyone like Cleos hair extentions? they soften her up a bit, all we need now is a bit of botox to get rid of those horrible faces she pulls all the time.x
    I like Cleo. For a character who has had no family before Dolores she shows good sense. Dolores is her family now. I didn't notice that she had hair extensions but I thought she looked as nice as always. She is a character I like.
    She is too good for Robert, though.

Cris Jones wrote: »

That's interesting. What don't you like about him? I think he's a very good-hearted kind of character, and she's had a hard time on the streets and whatever.

Who would you set her up with?

• Advertisement

That's interesting. What don't you like about him? I think he's a very good-hearted kind of character, and she's had a hard time on the streets and whatever.

Who would you set her up with?

I don't mean I don't like him.

I like Cleo. For a character who has had no family before Dolores she shows good sense. Dolores is her family now. I didn't notice that she had hair extensions but I thought she looked as nice as always. She is a character I like.

:( No
    I like the character of Cleo, but i'd still say tht if anything Robert is too good for her. I like Robert; I like Sam Corry too. ;)

Er, yes. Turlough is Irish for Trevor, of course.

(Hangs head in shame.)

Is it...If you have another soap link to mention, please do.

I don't mean I don't like him.

I'd like to see her fight for him. I think she's at her best when she is angry at someone. She seems to be genuinely in love with Robert, and I can only imagine how furious she would get if he went off with someone else for a one-night stand.

Is it...If you have another soap link to mention, please do.

Mixing him up with Trevor Jordache, you mean?

• Advertisement

I'd like to see her fight for him. I think she's at her best when she is angry at someone. She seems to be genuinely in love with Robert, and I can only imagine how furious she would get if he went off with someone else for a one-night stand.

:eek: Dolores..Now that would make for some interesting viewing.

Epicurus wrote: »
    :( No
    I like the character of Cleo, but i'd still say tht if anything Robert is too good for her. I like Robert; I like Sam Corry too. ;)

I don't know who Sam Corry is and I only meant that Robert has been unsympathetic, through no fault of his own, to Cleo and that she has had enough to put up with. There really is no need for you and Meeja to gang up.:rolleyes:

Mixing him up with Trevor Jordache, you mean?
    Only you can answer that.

I don't know who Sam Corry is and I only meant that Robert has been unsympathetic, through no fault of his own, to Cleo and that she has had enough to put up with. There really is no need for you and Meeja to gang up.:rolleyes:

Sam Corry is the guy who plays Robert

No ganging up at all, Cris. I do like Robert, but I agree it would be good story to split them up - for a while at least.

I do.

BURN THE WITCH!!!

Johnny says he doesn't "pick on kids" but you say you do pick on kids and then that statement at the end of your post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

You don't think this is going a BIT far, Johnny...

Nope I do not.

Jeeney though Bill!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I just read in the magazine about next weeks and now I am very :(
    turns out Annette does die, Bill is on his last legs in hospital and Seamus is in a bad way so I reckon Bill must peg it.. Orla also gets herself a job selling advertising in the paper and its the buildup to the big trial

:(:(

nellie07 wrote: »
    anyone like Cleos hair extentions? they soften her up a bit, all we need now is a bit of botox to get rid of those horrible faces she pulls all the time.x

I like them. They suit her and make her look better. I doubt anything can rid herself off those bloody faces she pulls. I am still missing Louie. Nothing in next weeks about him either. I am going into mourning :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

angel01 wrote: »
    I like them. They suit her and make her look better. I doubt anything can rid herself off those bloody faces she pulls. I am still missing Louie. Nothing in next weeks about him either. I am going into mourning :(:(

Louie will be back in a week or two and it's worth the wait, he's looking gorgeous! Lots of designer stubble!

• Advertisement

myxi wrote: »
    Louie will be back in a week or two and it's worth the wait, he's looking gorgeous! Lots of designer stubble!

He must be back in 2 weeks. Doesn't help with my withdrawal symptoms :D lucky you, seeing him in the canteen... I would be off my food :p

I just read in the magazine about next weeks and now I am very :(
    turns out Annette does die, Bill is on his last legs in hospital and Seamus is in a bad way so I reckon Bill must peg it.. Orla also gets herself a job selling advertising in the paper and its the buildup to the big trial

:(:(

ahhhh no :(:(

ahhhh no :(:(

I know, not what I wanted to happen at all :(

New poll on the Fair City site.

Should Christy lie for Heather? I vote no.. no.. bleeding no. :D

Wouldn't you know who would want to be the bloody hero in this picture *sigh*

0002b2c4-545.jpg

looking at that picture, honestly does Ray not have any other jacket bar that tatty yellow browney thing, actually be thankful he doesn't fit into Bill's creaky old leather jacket :D:D

Wouldn't you know who would want to be the bloody hero in this picture *sigh*

0002b2c4-545.jpg

looking at that picture, honestly does Ray not have any other jacket bar that tatty yellow browney thing, actually be thankful he doesn't fit into Bill's creaky old leather jacket :D:D

ahhhh no Angel, you know who and waht you are encouraging with that pic!!!!:eek::D

ahhhh no Angel, you know who and waht you are encouraging with that pic!!!!:eek::D

I did think about it when I saw those two in the picture. Honestly why can't those two die in the blooming fire, they are bleeding invincible :mad: now if only I was a Fair City scriptwriter and what fun I would have :D

I did think about it when I saw those two in the picture. Honestly why can't those two die in the blooming fire, they are bleeding invincible :mad: now if only I was a Fair City scriptwriter and what fun I would have :D

:D:D Now now, I think the Louis withdrawal symptoms are showing ;)

Seriously though, I would be more than ok with those 2 dying in the fire!!

:D:D Now now, I think the Louis withdrawal symptoms are showing ;)

Seriously though, I would be more than ok with those 2 dying in the fire!!

Seriously it wouldn't bother me in the slightest :D I have the picture in my head, the fire starts in the hungry pig, Louie is passing by, tears off his shirt and faces extinguishing the flames there and then :D:D:D

I miss Leo and Tracey as well. Heather is back in one episode and there she is... moan moan moan and Brendan throws another moodswing and storms out of the flat.. repeat by x10000000000000000 ... :eek:

• Advertisement

Seriously it wouldn't bother me in the slightest :D I have the picture in my head, the fire starts in the hungry pig, Louie is passing by, tears off his shirt and faces extinguishing the flames there and then :D:D:D

I miss Leo and Tracey as well. Heather is back in one episode and there she is... moan moan moan and Brendan throws another moodswing and storms out of the flat.. repeat by x10000000000000000 ... :eek:

Yea where Leo actually?? And Dean and Kylie just disaperared too? I dont really care about dean and kylie but Leo is so funny, I always enjoy his scenes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement