Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Where did the cop that Deegan share an office with go. He always looked to be more on the ball than Deegan.

That was Rory, I think he is gone for good :( I really liked him.

Another case for a missing Fair City character :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

angel01 wrote: »
    Ah no I like her, she is a nice character. :)

Me too. She has a nice syle of dealing with people. I think her softly-softly approach to Zumo is probably doomed, but she is tough enough to handle him.

Me too. She has a nice syle of dealing with people. I think her softly-softly approach to Zumo is probably doomed, but she is tough enough to handle him.

Exactly, she is something different to her and I think she brings a different side to the police than Deegan does.

LOL at Carol & Renee :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

That was Rory, I think he is gone for good :( I really liked him.

Another case for a missing Fair City character :eek:

Not Rory, Rory is the fellow that shot Lorcan isnt he.

Yeah that was the guy.

• Advertisement

The other detective was Miles. He used to go out with Lou, who was friends with Eoin, who went out with the guy from the car insurance ads. All long gone, I'd say.

The other detective was Miles. He used to go out with Lou, who was friends with Eoin, who went out with the guy from the car insurance ads. All long gone, I'd say.

Forgot about him, gosh that was ages ago.

Yeah, long now I imagine, if they are losing current characters, what hope is there of old ones coming back. Rory just seemed to vanish :(

PMSL, I love Bob... He was hilarious with his reaction at moving in to Christy's :D

PMSL, I love Bob... He was hilarious with his reaction at moving in to Christy's :D

He's so brilliant. I fell around the place that he let poor old Renee carry the bag through customs. Priceless.

Heather looks like she has put on weight since her time away :eek:

• Advertisement

He's so brilliant. I fell around the place that he let poor old Renee carry the bag through customs. Priceless.

He does make me laugh, he is clued in :D Great character.

Annette didn't seem to even struggle walking back into the place, if that have been me, I wouldn't have just walked back in, I would have screamed "Call Deegan"

The scarf around her mouth is laughable, that would easily come off I would have thought.

Tomorrow's looks great :D

He does make me laugh, he is clued in :D Great character.

Lovely moment with himself and Heather, when they cracked each other up about Carol. It made me remember why I used to like her so much as a character.

I honestly think any actor is lucky to be in scenes with Bryan Murray.

There were a few great moments tonight. Annette's pleading on the street was very moving - I've given her a heavy slagging before, so I hold my hands up on that one. I didn't expect it from her, and I stand corrected.

Then Carol to Renee: "Yeah, we've all had our losses, so park that one outside the door... Second bedroom on the right, the one without my knickers in it.... You've never had a woman put the through the wall before either." Every line a classic. I didn't catch the writer's name, but he or she deserves a medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

What happened tonight? I got confused by the times and turned it on at 8 o'clock, just when the credits were ending!
    Is it worth bothering to go to the rte player for?

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    What happened tonight? I got confused by the times and turned it on at 8 o'clock, just when the credits were ending!

Yes I think it is, it was a pretty good episode, mainly covering Renee/Carol/Christy/Bob/heather/annette/bill/barry/seamus with a bit of the usual suspects Paul & Niamh thrown in..

knowing how slow RTE are at updating, you might be best checking tomorrow morning :eek:

Lovely moment with himself and Heather, when they cracked each other up about Carol. It made me remember why I used to like her so much as a character.

There were a few great moments tonight. Annette's pleading on the street was very moving - I've given her a heavy slagging before, so I hold my hands up on that one. I didn't expect it from her, and I stand corrected.

Then Carol to Renee: "Yeah, we've all had our losses, so park that one outside the door... Second bedroom on the right, the one without my knickers in it.... You've never had a woman put the through the wall before either." Every line a classic. I didn't catch the writer's name, but he or she deserves a medal.

I thought Annette was good but when she walked back into the house, she seemed to just give up pleading and walked casually back in.

Renee and Carol were both fantastic tonight and Christy was smiling away :)

I agree about Bryan, he is a fantastic actor and a credit to the soap but I do have a soft spot for Renee, she was my old drama teacher and Nicola was my old drama teacher too :D

It really is. There's lots of things happening, and some great mud-wrestling between Renee and Carol. OK, not literally, but that's building up into quite a catfight. The Bill and Annette story took a couple of dramatic turns too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Yes I think it is, it was a pretty good episode, mainly covering Renee/Carol/Christy/Bob/heather/annette/bill/barry/seamus with a bit of the usual suspects Paul & Niamh thrown in..

knowing how slow RTE are at updating, you might be best checking tomorrow morning :eek:

Thanks - I'll check it out tomorrow so.

I agree about Bryan, he is a fantastic actor and a credit to the soap but I do have a soft spot for Renee, she was my old drama teacher and Nicola was my old drama teacher too :D

Are you still in the business, Angel? It's about time Louie had a new love interest. ;)

Seriously, are you involved in drama? You should blow your own trumpet if you are. I bet a gang of us would turn up, with hardly any heckling....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 WinnieWhinefar

im loving Paul he could rock my bed anytime?

It really is. There's lots of things happening, and some great mud-wrestling between Renee and Carol. OK, not literally, but that's building up into quite a catfight. The Bill and Annette story took a couple of dramatic turns too.

I really enjoyed tonights.
    It made me realise just how much I will miss Annette *cries*

I wanted to slap Barry as well :mad:
    Thanks - I'll check it out tomorrow so.

Well worth it. I would laugh if they bring Turlough back as a witness. He does still feature as a cast member on their website... though so does Gina and Ursula :eek::D

Are you still in the business, Angel? It's about time Louie had a new love interest. ;)

Seriously, are you involved in drama? You should blow your own trumpet if you are. I bet a gang of us would turn up, with hardly any heckling....

haha, no that was back when I was in school, they were both my drama teachers... Renee first and then she left and then Nicola was for years and then left to join Fair City :D

Do you think I should take it back up again ;):D

im loving Paul he could rock my bed anytime?

In before the barrage!

I actually agree with you, Winnie. I think he's a very decent actor.

I've enjoyed his perfrmance in the story about Ray. He looks completely out of his depth sometimes, when Niamh gets going, and I enjoy that. It's nice to see someone who can send himself up a bit.

In before the barrage!

I actually agree with you, Winnie. I think he's a very decent actor.

I've enjoyed his perfrmance in the story about Ray. He looks completely out of his depth sometimes, when Niamh gets going, and I enjoy that. It's nice to see someone who can send himself up a bit.

:eek::eek: Somehow I don't think she is talking about his acting abilities :p

I thought you had taste... haha... I actually didn't mind them tonight but Niamh is such a moan... i swear I wouldn't mind them as much if they didn't get all the coverage and publicity.

Niamh sucks the life out of people. Paul I can cope with a little better.

The other detective was Miles.

Thats him. Where did he go.

Thats him. Where did he go.

He is well gone. We have deegan, Ian and Jennifer now. Bring back Rory. Loved him.

I thought Annette was good but when she walked back into the house, she seemed to just give up pleading and walked casually back in.

Renee and Carol were both fantastic tonight and Christy was smiling away :)

The smile was brilliant.

I really enjoyed tonights.
    It made me realise just how much I will miss Annette *cries*

I wanted to slap Barry as well :mad:

Well worth it. I would laugh if they bring Turlough back as a witness. He does still feature as a cast member on their website... though so does Gina and Ursula :eek::D

When and in what way will they write Ursula out and where is she suppose to be. Upstairs, great place for soap characters to go missing.

• Advertisement

Do you think I should take it back up again ;):D

Just think of it. "Why, my agent said I would have my own dressing room, and now I have to share with Mr Gleeson?! Oh well, I suppose I could get used to it...."

Not to mention the gossip you'd be able to bring us. It's worth a shot, don't you think?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement