Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

I'd say Dean and Kylie will get together but he won't penetrate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

"Ray n Keith"....WooHoo!:D How funny was it last nite when this pair presented Una with the Van:eek:............:D:D:D:D......Classic;)

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Anyone notice the clip for the poker game in tonight's FC? I dunno what rules they are playing by cos I saw 3 Jacks being beaten by THREE pair no less :confused:.

Also, I've heard a rumour who Dean ends up with next......and it's NOT good.

Bring back Terence.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

what age is dean, anyway? he seems too old for kylie, too young for robin... what age is he actually?
    him and tracey would be really weird 8(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

RVD420 wrote: »
    Anyone notice the clip for the poker game in tonight's FC? I dunno what rules they are playing by cos I saw 3 Jacks being beaten by THREE pair no less :confused:.

Not really. Una thought she could win with three pairs, but they made fun of her for it. The three Jacks won. When she won later she had three queens.
    RVD420 wrote: »
    Also, I've heard a rumour who Dean ends up with next......and it's NOT good.

Steve's mother? Do tell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Meller wrote: »
    what age is dean, anyway? he seems too old for kylie, too young for robin... what age is he actually?
    him and tracey would be really weird 8(

Yesterday Carol said he was around thirty, but he doesn't look it to me. Since his big affair was with his stepmother, I guess he likes older women.

Bring back Lily O'Hanlon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I think Tracey will give in and bed Dean - she needs some action since Dom doesnt provide she is starved :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Brian Capture banned for 1 week.

awww, steve and troy are breaking up? :( i liked them together, they seemed so mismatched. :p

also: nooo, charlie is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I wish Charlie would hurry up and die! I mean I know its good to have characters that get under your skin but he actually makes me dislike old people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

o nooooo Charlie back thats way i am on boards did you see how sexy sarh was last night;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fourfiveone

Is Charlie (character) putting on the posh accent or is the actor making one last stab at being noticed by Speilberg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

LOL! I love the nativity play/audition storyline! Sarah's dance routine was gas! I've never seen anything like it on a soap before! Hilarious! The actress did a great job! The scene with Charlie and the kids was funny today! When Charlie was making them audition for Joeseph and Mark sang Snow Patrol!!! The McAleer/Annette thing keeps bubbling away. Its bound to come out now that Paul knows!
    Tracy and Dean?? At first I was like NO! NO! But they actually suit each other! Good chemistry there i think!

lack of leo and troy lately sucks, i was really getting into both of them and their insanely stupid father-son relationship, i loved it. but alas we are landed with dean :( pch

there's going to be a fair city special on new year's eve, wahayyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

I don't understand this show sometimes. Dean is the best looking straight bloke in it and they have him chasing Tracey?

I'm missing Troy as well. And his pleather jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

That guy Dean's doing a pretty good job.. it's not easy trying it on with Tracey. :D Nice to see a half decent new actor on there..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Can anyone tell me where I could get a picture/photo of leo dowling??? Im gunna get it framed for my housemate as a kris kindle gift (its a private joke-hes a bit of a legend in our house)

where would i get one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

RTE guide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Is it true there is a death over Christmas/New Year?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz wrote: »
    Is it true there is a death over Christmas/New Year?

PLEASE let it be Charlie !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

it was on the afternoon show today.... one of paul/niamh/gina/ray dies on the way to the wedding, and one of them ends up in a coma
    they wouldnt say who though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

sam34 wrote: »
    it was on the afternoon show today.... one of paul/niamh/gina/ray dies on the way to the wedding, and one of them ends up in a coma
    they wouldnt say who though.

OMG I'd say either Paul has heart attack or poor ray dies. Did he ever have the HIV test after fighting / being kidnapped by terence??????:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭suimhneas

i read someplace over the weekend that paul and niamh get married and Ray and gina have some trouble with the car they had booked, so they borrow a motor bike and side car from someone, anyways barry is on the razz form the night before cause he found out about annette and wrinkly man. So RAy and Gina are cruising to the church in the motor bike/side car thing and CRASH!!! barry ploughs into them and poor ray ends up in a coma and the bride to me dies.
    I love ray best thing in fair city.

Obviously it would be great if Charlie died but Gina is a good consolation prize.

So anyway, Renee & Bob are a real life couple?

Whats the story with the character dressed up as Santa tonight. He is supposed to be Jo's ex. This is the actors 3rd part in FC !!!
    AFAIK he was Paschal's carer, an psychiatric nurse when Pearse was in hospital and now he shows up as Jo's ex. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Sabotage wrote: »

So anyway, Renee & Bob are a real life couple?

really?? thast a bit weird

Yeah, Mrs. Sabotage saw them in Dundrum together and they were definity behaving very "couply".

jos28 wrote: »
    Whats the story with the character dressed up as Santa tonight. He is supposed to be Jo's ex. This is the actors 3rd part in FC !!!
    AFAIK he was Paschal's carer, an psychiatric nurse when Pearse was in hospital and now he shows up as Jo's ex. :confused:

Its a different guy but they do look alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭VeeEmmy

Sabotage wrote: »

Its a different guy but they do look alike.

I thought the same as jos28.

Does anyone know the 2 or 3 actors' names? Are they identical twins/triplets?!

Ban

• Advertisement

Checked the closing titles and his name is Gerry McCann. A quick search showed this up along with hundred of pages about Madeleine McCann's father.http://www.macfarlane-chard.ie/clients.asp?t=ACT&i=465
    I would have put money on them being the same actor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement