Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

phi3 wrote: »
    Kylie = sexy????????
    WTF Are u watching the same programme???

+1

Kylie ???????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

she is so sexy ride her all day and night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

OMG apparently Barry will be getting cheated on again as Annette and Seamus McAleer get it on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

OMG! Where did you hear that! Thats hilarious! Barry has turned into such a asshole since he's turned to being a journalist!

Do Heather and Brenden get back together? Why doesnt he just leave her!! I really miss Ray and Keith!! They are really funny together! It's been rally great the past few weeks. With all the new characters coming in to it!
    No Dean Dowling in tonights episode ):, He's gorgeous!

Whats with Robin and Sarah getting really close?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

JP Liz wrote: »
    Whats with Orla and Sarah getting really close?

Robin and Sarah??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

is leo resting after an epic acting spell. ? come on leo any more of the hand wagging acting? u are great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

is leo resting after an epic acting spell. ? come on leo any more of the hand wagging acting? u are great.

He's on a handbrake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭suimhneas

phi3 wrote: »
    Robin and Sarah??

its so obvious they will decide to become lesbians as you do, strangely enough they will be living in the same house as the two gay guys remember years ago the big screen kiss that was supposed to be so controversial. That brendan and whats her face the wife drive me up the bloody wall i switch over when they come on. the face on that one, you know the one look she has since she started this floyd thing. Like if she was so bloody in love with him how did she not notice he wasnt the real floyd? and leo's sons for god sakes how many more will come out of the wood work, they should be getting rid of leo sending him off to russia with love or something instead of bringing in the family or weirdos. Like how old is this dean meant to be if he had an affair with is stepmum and had a sister/daughter with her thats ten years old now. No wonder leo was so upset his exwife was a peado obviously.
    The only way to watch fachitty is to think of it as a comedy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

rita the scum has another stroke this week.......brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

tintinr35 wrote: »
    rita the scum has another stroke this week.......brilliant!

Does that mean she won't be able to ring her bell :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

The aul one Ursula came back last night in a gripping storyline over having to leave the bistro because she only bought a cup of tea:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Hardrain wrote: »
    The aul one Ursula came back last night in a gripping storyline over having to leave the bistro because she only bought a cup of tea:D

ROFL, yep that was pretty edge of your seat stuff alright:D:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Hardrain wrote: »

That was only half the story. Bob also refused to cash her cheque in the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Then he tried to rob her trolley, gave it back though as soon as Charlie mentioned the police.;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

Im a simple person but I demand we start a petition for 'The Bell' for best acting award this year. 'The Bell' has been set back 6 months due to Bella's daughter's neglect. Harrowing, real life Irish drama. 'The Bell' Amazing. Stick yer Colin Farrell up yer backsides.

Maybe they will have a part for it's sister Linda.:D

lads, its creepy..........................the aul one as someone called her is back. she makes leos acting look like michael douglas she is cat miaow (cant spell melodeon)...................has anyone seen the size of her lower lugs? they're massive............wonder if she has planning permission for them.?...............oh man she is so bad i'd say shes straight out of them 'up our own arses 'theatres the like twink and her type go to.....................and as for rita............was that her leg i saw one night at the foot of the table? leo probably on a months bonus holidays for all he has given in the last while.

lads, its creepy..........................the aul one as someone called her is back. she makes leos acting look like michael douglas she is cat miaow (cant spell melodeon)...................has anyone seen the size of her lower lugs? they're massive............wonder if she has planning permission for them.?...............oh man she is so bad i'd say shes straight out of them 'up our own arses 'theatres the like twink and her type go to.....................and as for rita............was that her leg i saw one night at the foot of the table? leo probably on a months bonus holidays for all he has given in the last while.

Or maybe it was her foot you saw at the leg of the table.:D:o

Or maybe it was her foot you saw at the leg of the table.:D:o

ya shartpshooter...........maybe was her foot at the leg of the table near the head of the table. ps best idea i've heard...............is to nominate teh 'bell' for best actor. how does the bell produce top class acting day in day out. class....................how many times a day do real people go to the pub, the restaurant and the other place/ rainbows? in a day??????????..........

• Advertisement

We couldn't nominate the Bell for best actor, l mean it must be an awful looking yoke to keep it hidden in another room.:D

would have to be other nominations otherwise the winner would not be regarded in the acting business.............. i nominate ritas 'leg'...would give the bell a ring for its money..........yer mans limp would have to be given the nod as well (actually i heard thats a real limp)...........yer wans? (dermot's wife) voice cos its just so soothing and pleasant ......... also i nominate floyds fathers shop as best stocked shop in dublin ....i mean wher else would afella finda one whole wall with just shampoo, another wall with wine and the other chocolates. i think he should expand his stock, maybe inroduce trolleys etc ,...........ah no sorry i'm gone a bit far fetched now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

The limp is not acting, lts real so it doesn't count.:D
    How the hell someone hasn't decked Yvonne by now is beyond me.:rolleyes:

JaneyP wrote: »
    OMG! Where did you hear that! Thats hilarious! Barry has turned into such a asshole since he's turned to being a journalist!

Next week drunken Annette and McAleer hit the sheets together

JP Liz wrote: »
    Next week drunken Annette and McAleer hit the sheets together

and to think i gave up dallas because of all the bed hopping !

dermots wife? joan? jo? has to have the most annoying voice ever!!!!!
    where is leo these days? maybe his hands have gone off and got a part somewhere without him. ooooooohhhhh maaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn, its pure claaaassssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

How the hell someone hasn't decked Yvonne by now is beyond me.:rolleyes:

Absolutely!!

This might have been mentioned in Fair City, but if it was I missed it ....so apologies :) Did Yvonne and that fella Richard not scarper to Oz because she hit/killed someone with her car? And they went on the run ?!?!?!? So now she's back, how come that's all been forgotten about ???
    dermots wife? joan? jo? has to have the most annoying voice ever!!!!!

Have u heard Gift Grub doing her? Hilarious. [Dermosh, what are we going to do about Binjamin]:D
    She seems to have gone a bit mad last night tho. She wasn't that bad before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

Annette and McAleer! Ewww! Thats a great storyline though, the Barry/Annette/McAleer one!

The Ursula storyline is getting a bit ridiculous alright.

Where are Paul and Niamh. They finished airing those two just as it was getting juicy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

The guy who plays Bela is Jim Bartley. Has he ever signed on the dole?

• Advertisement

Strange question , why do you ask? /Have ya seen him:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement