Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

amdublin wrote: »
    Actor's union :confused:

Why would they be involved with FC :D

:D Cruel but funny.

And completely untrue, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

angel01 wrote: »

Shame Suzanne is gone but I think we needed a little break from her. I thought Yvonne was quite good but those gloves and that cape have to go :pac:

I thought i heard Yvonne say lastnight that she was actually in Hogwarths that time she was away for a few months..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I thought i heard Yvonne say lastnight that she was actually in Hogwarths that time she was away for a few months..;)

She looks absolutely ridiculous and all this "I love you Suzanne" business doesn't sit well with me..

On another note, loved Carol's conversation with Seamus.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Poor Christy. He needs some luck.
    I cant understand why Esther and Dermot had the same conversation twice.
    ( Neasa looked GOOD:D )

Bit of a haircut for Damo :D

0004139a-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 005

Tuesday 4th January

Carol worries about her 'New Year New You' event when there is an increase in cancellations.

Keith accuses Sarah of trying to seduce his brother.

Barry persuades Una to talk about African adventures.

As it's the New Year some familiar faces return looking for a second chance. Will they be forgiven?

Written by Hilary Reynolds.

0004139b-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 006

Wednesday 5th January

Christy is not in such a forgiving mood.

It's a full house in Pete Ferguson's.

Damien takes steps to recover from his ordeal.

Dolores has mixed emotions when she has contact from a donor organisation about her daughters, Jessica's, organs.

Pete offers Dolores a shoulder to cry on.

Written by Hilary Reynolds.

0004139c-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 007

Thursday 6th January

Orla's lies catch up with her.

Wayne quizzes Dolores on her feelings about Pete.

Sarah hatches a plan to get back at Keith.

Finn and Keith come to blows.

Dolores has a secret date.

Written by Thomas McLaughlin.

0004139d-545.jpg

This week's preview - Ep 008

Sunday 9th January

Finn is worried about Sarah's true feelings, and Sarah is worried about Finn's!

Ray stands up for Bob to Una.

Una says her goodbyes to Keith.

Wayne and Dolores fight about her personal life, driving Wayne out of the apartment.

Pete makes his move!

Sarah and Finn get back on track as landlord and tenant.

Bob and Turlough make a mutually beneficial agreement that Bob will stay.

Written by Thomas McLaughlin.

Director Ian McGarry
    Location Director Simon Gibney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

Delighted for Dolores, its about time herself and Pete hooked up!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

max life wrote: »
    I cant understand why Esther and Dermot had the same conversation twice.

Recycling?

Fair City leads the way on yet another social issue. :P

Its about time Damo got a haircut. He always looks scruffy with his long hair !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Can somebody PLEASE tell me where the baby is gone that Niamh and Paul are supposed to be raising???? Angel???

Fittle wrote: »
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me where the baby is gone that Niamh and Paul are supposed to be raising???? Angel???
    The baby has not been mentioned since the christening..probably 2 months ago.

• Advertisement

I think the baby was last mentioned during Rachel's family tree thing a few weeks back. I presume it must be in a creche with both Paul & Niamh working

00040c58-545.jpg

Fair City website Competition Number 25

To be in with a chance to win some Fair City merchandise, answer the following question.

Who was 'unlucky in love' Christy married to before?
    To enter the competition
    . Send an email to faircity@rte.ie.
    . Please put Competition No. 25 in the subject line.
    . In your email, tell us your answer.
    . And don't forget to include your name and full postal address.
    Only one answer per person will be entered in the draw.

The closing date is the 24th of January 2011. The correct answer will be published on the website on Tuesday the 25th of January. The name of the winner will be published with the correct answer. If you prefer not to have your name published, please let us know in your email.
    The Fair City team look forward to receiving your entries. Best of luck!

Turlough now in the characters list

Turlough knows how to use his charisma and perceptiveness to his profit. His sister Una trusts him and believes in his powers, but Cliodhna has always been sceptical.

Turlough caused havoc in Carrigstown for Bob and Renee before he disappeared with their €100k.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/characters/turloughnorris.html

I am glad to see Bob back...wish i could say the same about Turlough. His scene with Bob, when he was supposedly communicating with Bobs son Larry, was the worst acting i have ever seen in any soap.
    I wonder what the writers have in store for Bob. There are so many things they could do with the character.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

angel01 wrote: »
    Turlough now in the characters list

Turlough knows how to use his charisma and perceptiveness to his profit. His sister Una trusts him and believes in his powers, but Cliodhna has always been sceptical.

Turlough caused havoc in Carrigstown for Bob and Renee before he disappeared with their €100k.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/characters/turloughnorris.html

Was it he was in the photo that Mark had last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

Sorry if this was mentioned before but why is the actress who plays Suzanne leaving the soap?

Deise Tom wrote: »
    No the photo was of Marks' father.

robo wrote: »
    Sorry if this was mentioned before but why is the actress who plays Suzanne leaving the soap?
    She said she needed a break from FC because the storyline was so intense and she has not had a break since coming back from Australia a few years ago.

Deise Tom wrote: »

No that wasn't him, It was Damien's dad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

No the photo was of Marks' father.

Mark mark I or Mark mark II? :confused:

• Advertisement

Mark mark I or Mark mark II? :confused:

Both:D

Well, that's so unbelieveable that the baby, who was the 'highlight' of the soap all during yvonnes pregnancy - and featured so much in the battle between paul and yvonne when it was born etc etc, is now, apparently, in a creche somewhere. Without ONE person asking niamh 'how's the baby' - without niamh once complaining that she hasn't had a nights sleep, or having a baby drool stain on her, and without one mention of creche prices, where the creche is....
    The list is endless and once again, FC isn't consistent in its script writing....

Continuity seems to be a problem in FC more so than any other soap. Characters always seem to disappear for a few months at a time. They then just appear again with no mention of where they have been..:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Both:D

Well, that's so unbelieveable that the baby, who was the 'highlight' of the soap all during yvonnes pregnancy - and featured so much in the battle between paul and yvonne when it was born etc etc, is now, apparently, in a creche somewhere. Without ONE person asking niamh 'how's the baby' - without niamh once complaining that she hasn't had a nights sleep, or having a baby drool stain on her, and without one mention of creche prices, where the creche is....
    The list is endless and once again, FC isn't consistent in its script writing....

She will be walking when we next see it. Come on Fair City, dont start stories and then leave them to one side for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

A bit late but the cast have released a charity "single" available on I-Tunes (Ireland and UK). It's a version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/2010/1213/carolsfc.html

Shakyfan wrote: »
    A bit late but the cast have released a charity "single" available on I-Tunes (Ireland and UK). It's a version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.

With respect, a 'bit' late:p Who on earth is gonna download that now?

Shakyfan wrote: »

I thought that was released before Christmas?? I definitely heard it before Xmas

I thought that was released before Christmas?? I definitely heard it before Xmas

Yeah it was - hence my "bit late" comment! :) Only discovered it tonight!

With respect, a 'bit' late:p Who on earth is gonna download that now?

"With respect" if you have nothing positive to say why don't you feck off to a thread about something you do actually like instead of filling this one with your whinging.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Was it on last night? The schedule is all screwed up over the last couple of weeks.

• Advertisement

wyndham wrote: »
    Was it on last night? The schedule is all screwed up over the last couple of weeks.

No, it is never shown on a Monday, back on tonight :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement