Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Bob's after breaking my heart. Christy will definitely give Bob a job. Great potential double act there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Poor Bob, that must have been really difficult for him to do :(

Eyespy wrote: »
    Yay to the reappearance of Louie. Very Happy :). But Farrell has to come back! He's brilliant in a sleazy Biff Tannen (Successful Biff in BTTF2) way.

You a Louie fan too :D Farrell is great in that role, isn't he :D
    Bob's after breaking my heart. Christy will definitely give Bob a job. Great potential double act there.

Poor Bob :(:(

angel01 wrote: »
    Poor Bob, that must have been really difficult for him to do :(

Isn't his voice amazing when he has to be humble? So glad Byran Murray is back.

Anyone wonder how long until Bill's jacket is recycled in the Helping Hand? Maybe Paul could buy it. Maybe even have it possessed by Bill like Snake's hair in the Halloween Simpsons from a few years back. He could develop a wheeze and grow some designer stubble and try to knock off as opposed to up, Niamh. On the other hand it looks like its been shipped to Eastenders. Anyone cop a look of Ian tonight? State of him LOL.

Isn't his voice amazing when he has to be humble? So glad Byran Murray is back.

Anyone wonder how long until Bill's jacket is recycled in the Helping Hand? Maybe Paul could buy it. Maybe even have it possessed by Bill like Snake's hair in the Halloween Simpsons from a few years back. He could develop a wheeze and grow some designer stubble and try to knock off as opposed to up, Niamh. On the other hand it looks like its been shipped to Eastenders. Anyone cop a look of Ian tonight? State of him LOL.

Bryan is amazing. I love him. His voice was so humble and I had tears in my eyes :(

Oh yes, put that jacket in there and let Paul wear it. Oh that would be fun. :D:D

Poor Ian ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Alice1 wrote: »
    Heather preggy? I thought she was just back after having a baby? Is that not her "post preggy" tummy?

She was in some play i read some place. Was Brendan in one as well.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    She was in some plat i read some place. Was Brendan in one as well.

She has a pretty impressive resume...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1418006/resume

She was in her own play, so she was doing theatre work.

You got in there before me.

You got in there before me.

I saw this on her resume:

Are you willing to work unpaid?: No

So she is no Orla then :eek:

You a Louie fan too :D Farrell is great in that role, isn't he :D
    Poor Bob :(:(

Bob - No 1
    Farrell - No 2, he's awesome as an anti-hero.
    Louie - No 3 and only because Louie is gorgeous with those amazing eyes, he pips Tourlough who I miss dreadfully.

• Advertisement

Good lord.. look at her hair :eek:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Una-Kavanagh/1192614602

Bob - No 1
    Farrell - No 2, he's awesome as an anti-hero.
    Louie - No 3 and only because Louie is gorgeous with those amazing eyes, he pips Tourlough who I miss dreadfully.

1. Guess who? - has to be Louie... he is gorgeous and eyes to dream about...*sigh*
    2. Seamus - have a soft spot for him
    3. Bob - he rocks
    4 Dermot - comedy heaven

She has a pretty impressive resume...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1418006/resume

What was she wearing the blonde wig in.

1. Guess who? - has to be Louie... he is gorgeous and eyes to dream about...*sigh*
    2. Seamus - have a soft spot for him
    3. Bob - he rocks
    4 Dermot - comedy heaven

Where on earth have Dermot and Jo gone? They are great!

What was she wearing the blonde wig in.

Take your pick out of all the roles she has had :D

Where on earth have Dermot and Jo gone? They are great!

I don't know, they haven't been in it for a few weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34 xword

Has bob still got the rest of the fake money? Hes got 200k to lander throug the pub! Lovin Carol and Christy. Sumo and the granny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yenraek

Apologies due to Angel/01. No offence was intended on my part and comments were made from my own observations of Fair City, no one else's.
    We're all entitled to post on this thread, that's what it's here for. :)

xword wrote: »
    Has bob still got the rest of the fake money? Hes got 200k to lander throug the pub! Lovin Carol and Christy. Sumo and the granny :D

Oi its Zumo :p No he has lost it all...

yenraek wrote: »
    Apologies due to Angel/01. No offence was intended on my part and comments were made from my own observations of Fair City, no one else's.
    We're all entitled to post on this thread, that's what it's here for. :)

Fair enough :) lets forget about it and move on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 xword

I thaught he had 250k and gave Zumo or the granny only 50k. Sorry bout the spelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Who is this Farrell chap you're all talking about?

Who is this Farrell chap you're all talking about?

Anthony Farrell was the sleazy unethical solicitor that Carol was involved with and had been involved with Garrigan & co before.

http://www.irish-actors.com/models/male/frank_mith.html#

Love his voiceover, such a good voice :D

xword wrote: »
    I thaught he had 250k and gave Zumo or the granny only 50k. Sorry bout the spelling.

Ah ok.. not sure where else he was storing it as the carpet bag is gone :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Where are the residents of Carrigstown getting their hair done now since the two mobile hairdressers Una and Catriona have gone?

And where's yer man (can't think of his name) who owns the hairdressers he had a bit of a fling with Una?

deelite wrote: »
    Where are the residents of Carrigstown getting their hair done now since the two mobile hairdressers Una and Catriona have gone?

And where's yer man (can't think of his name) who owns the hairdressers he had a bit of a fling with Una?

haha they must be going into town :p to be honest, why would he still be in it? he was only in it cos of Una.

deelite wrote: »

If only they lived next to a city with loads of hairdressers and barbers or something... oh wait... they do... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

I read somewhere as well yesterday that he wanted a role in River City (The scottish soap); he must be desperate to get somewhere.

Although i thought he would be a sure bet for Coronation Streets 50th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Yay! My Fair City usb key & pen arrived yesterday....

• Advertisement

Epicurus wrote: »
    I read somewhere as well yesterday that he wanted a role in River City (The scottish soap); he must be desperate to get somewhere.

Although i thought he would be a sure bet for Coronation Streets 50th.

Reg E. Cathey from The Wire also expressed interest in being Fair City - I remember reading that somewhere... wouldn't be a bad move to boost ratings by getting an ex-Corrie star and a well known actor from The Wire on board...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement