Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best way you ever dumped a chick?

Options
12346»

Comments

I'm putting my name on the list for that pm too JaneyMc!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

never the dumper always the dumped though.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

JaneyMc wrote: »
    I have a really bad one, but I can't post it, because I have an inkling feeling he's on here somewhere...Annoyed I cant share, cause Im normally so nice about breakups... and this was the o time I was horrible, but he deserved it :cool:

Spill the break-up beans, be-atch

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Wibbs wrote: »
    OK one ex of mine. Everything going grand, or so I thought. Turns out she was also doing the horizontal mambo with another bloke. I confronted her. She was "confused" and "didn't know how she felt, but I think I love you still". The usual madness. So I said "ok darling we'll work through this". Heart breaking in twain inside of course.

I found out through a mutual mate what the other blokes number was. So I rang him and let him know what was what. Turned out after initial suspicion to be a nice guy. Also turned out he was in the dark too and thought she had gotten shot of me months previously.

We showed each other texts and such just to get the full picture. She had even sent several of the same texts to both of us at the same time. Classsssy.

So we both went up to her apartment and confronted her together. She let us both in with the shock I suppose. We were both very low key, brought stuff of hers we both had in two placcy bags and just told her what we both knew and dumped her at the same time.

Cue floods of tears and threats of self harm. Ruined her rep in two groups of people. Result.

wibbs = legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Kold wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's the law that you have to tell us now. Don't make me call the police.
    It's the guards, English boy... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Cheated I guess. :/

Best/worst depending on your frame of mind

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

i was asleep with the girl in bed , woken by a friend who was asking me to get rid of people from the house as it was a party, i woke up, walked out the room and turned to my then gf and said " be right back <ex's name>" i closed the door and the girl who woke me punched me and says " your some tool", i fobbed it off went done got rid of folk, came back in the room, gf is crying, i wasnt arsed argueing, climb into bed beside her, she starts the ol " i cant be with you if you say stuff like that " i mumble, fine, were broken up then, went to sleep woke up next day and went down to post party food, and i stood by my drunken mumble, to the dismay of the recently axed girlie...

do ya know why i stood by it....

no other reason than principals :D

Similar thing happened to me, out on night with then girlfriend. We'd been going out about 4 months. Whenever she argued with me she did it in the exact way another ex did. So we were out alcohol was involved she argued, I said "would you ever shut up xxxx" her reply "dont call me that apologise or its over" I was single the next day :D

Principals, If you don't have them, you've got nothing!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Similar thing happened to me, out on night with then girlfriend. We'd been going out about 4 months. Whenever she argued with me she did it in the exact way another ex did. So we were out alcohol was involved she argued, I said "would you ever shut up xxxx" her reply "dont call me that apologise or its over" I was single the next day :D

Principals, If you don't have them, you've got nothing!

indeed, always makes me smile when i see said girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I'm pretty sure it's the law that you have to tell us now. Don't make me call the police.
    Phlann wrote: »
    Spill the break-up beans, be-atch

Ok, was going to, but had a bit of a precautionary stalk, and hes a feckin mod, didnt realise he used so much so its not happening.. no matter how much thou protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dudess wrote: »
    It's the guards, English boy... :pac:

Is it guards or gards? Never really got my head around that. Must not have had enough dealings with them in 8 or 9 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

I was a student in college and my girlfriend (older and in work full time) was 'gone to the bathroom' for at least 20minutes.. with someone else, I know because I had my suspicions and checked. Sitting on my own like a tool with people I barely new.

She returns, puts her arm around me, I smile sweetly and ask if I "have a loan of that 50euro you offered me earlier". She says sure fine, it could be a late night alright. "Not for me I reply", "I'm off to get a take away, nice bottle of wine and a cab home... its the least you owe me for treating me like an eejit!"

Cue kiss on the cheek and wave goodbye.
    Oh - and I am a girl by the way!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Is it guards or gards? Never really got my head around that. Must not have had enough dealings with them in 8 or 9 years.

I have to ask, is it intentional or a humorous typo that your sig reads "Your Ma blows loonies?"

Plek Trum wrote: »
    I was a student in college and my girlfriend (older and in work full time) was 'gone to the bathroom' for at least 20minutes.. with someone else, I know because I had my suspicions and checked. Sitting on my own like a tool with people I barely new.

She returns, puts her arm around me, I smile sweetly and ask if I "have a loan of that 50euro you offered me earlier". She says sure fine, it could be a late night alright. "Not for me I reply", "I'm off to get a take away, nice bottle of wine and a cab home... its the least you owe me for treating me like an eejit!"

Cue kiss on the cheek and wave goodbye.
    Oh - and I am a girl by the way!

You handled that very well, don't know if I could keep my cool like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Ok, was going to, but had a bit of a precautionary stalk, and hes a feckin mod, didnt realise he used so much so its not happening.. no matter how much thou protest.
    Looks at profile, looks under 'Recent Visitors', JaneyMc!

Hmmmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Originally Posted by JaneyMc
    Ok, was going to, but had a bit of a precautionary stalk, and hes a feckin mod
    Mods ? stalking ? .....never .

what's the world coming to ? .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

latchyco wrote: »
    Mods ? stalking ? .....never .

what's the world coming to ? .

hey latchyco

...........i can SMELL your hair...its nice....

maybe you should check your windows before going to bed next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Doesnt everybody check their windows ,front and back doors anyway ? :D

Looks at profile, looks under 'Recent Visitors', JaneyMc!

Hmmmmm...

I'm too clever for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I'm too clever for that.
    Definitely no one I've gone out with in that case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Oooooh Id love to say but the beeyatch is an internetaholic so she'll probably end up reading it here.

Having said that, there's some awfully childish stories on this thread. Face to face, sober and only when all avenues have been exhausted is best.

• Advertisement

I have to ask, is it intentional or a humorous typo that your sig reads "Your Ma blows loonies?"

I took it from one of my favourite movies, La Haine. Camera just scans across and it's written on a wall. Found it kinda random and funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I took it from one of my favourite movies, La Haine. Camera just scans across and it's written on a wall. Found it kinda random and funny.
    I prefer the more literal "Your mother sucks eggs" :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Definitely no one I've gone out with in that case.
    :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

A mate was going out with a girl who was a right leech and he was having trouble getting rid of her. It happened to be her birthday on this day and they were all in the pub. He says to her that he's off to meet the lads and he'll see her in the niteclub. Off he heads to meet the lads and they head to a different niteclub where he hooks up with someone else and takes her back to his.

A while later the lads are in the chipper when in walks the girlfriend wanting to know where he is and why he's not answering the phone. She susses it out fairly quick and heads down to his apt. where one of the other tenants lets her in. She heads upstairs to find them in bed.

He hops out of bed and comes out with the line "I'll leave it to the two of you to sort out" before throwing on some clothes and heading out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Okay, no one likes breakups, but everyone has at least one hell hole of a relationship that they know the have to get out of, so did you do it in stlye? Any witty one liners?

I once went out with a complete bee-ach of a woman who would follow me everywhere and complain at what I did and I remember I was in a bar with some friends and out of the blue she showed up. I got a bit miffed and told here it was over, and of course got lots of abuse, it was then I delivered the most lame line ever, (don't hate the player, hate the game) everything was silent because people had been listening to her yelling at me and the place errupted into laughter.

I never heard from her again :)

Any feel good dumpings ever happen to you?

All dumpings feel good.

m@cc@ wrote: »
    All dumpings feel good.

You should try dumplings. They're pretty good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

an ex bf a couple of years back dumped me on valentines day with a text saying he was getting back with his ex... that was a bit rubbish haha :rolleyes:

it's made me very considerate in my dumping methods since then tho :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

an ex bf a couple of years back dumped me on valentines day with a text saying he was getting back with his ex... that was a bit rubbish haha :rolleyes:

it's made me very considerate in my dumping methods since then tho :pac:

*COUGH* I don't know you do I?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

arseagon wrote: »
    *COUGH* I don't know you do I?

:eek: you just didnt want to buy me a present did you?!?! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

:eek: you just didnt want to buy me a present did you?!?! :D

Yeah you got me sussed alright, damn I was cheap back then. :D

Advertisement