Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best way you ever dumped a chick?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Wibbs wrote: »
    OK one ex of mine. Everything going grand, or so I thought. Turns out she was also doing the horizontal mambo with another bloke. I confronted her. She was "confused" and "didn't know how she felt, but I think I love you still". The usual madness. So I said "ok darling we'll work through this". Heart breaking in twain inside of course.

I found out through a mutual mate what the other blokes number was. So I rang him and let him know what was what. Turned out after initial suspicion to be a nice guy. Also turned out he was in the dark too and thought she had gotten shot of me months previously.

We showed each other texts and such just to get the full picture. She had even sent several of the same texts to both of us at the same time. Classsssy.

So we both went up to her apartment and confronted her together. She let us both in with the shock I suppose. We were both very low key, brought stuff of hers we both had in two placcy bags and just told her what we both knew and dumped her at the same time.

Cue floods of tears and threats of self harm. Ruined her rep in two groups of people. Result.
    Zing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

OK one ex of mine. Everything going grand, or so I thought. Turns out she was also doing the horizontal mambo with another bloke. I confronted her. She was "confused" and "didn't know how she felt, but I think I love you still". The usual madness. So I said "ok darling we'll work through this". Heart breaking in twain inside of course.

I found out through a mutual mate what the other blokes number was. So I rang him and let him know what was what. Turned out after initial suspicion to be a nice guy. Also turned out he was in the dark too and thought she had gotten shot of me months previously.

We showed each other texts and such just to get the full picture. She had even sent several of the same texts to both of us at the same time. Classsssy.

So we both went up to her apartment and confronted her together. She let us both in with the shock I suppose. We were both very low key, brought stuff of hers we both had in two placcy bags and just told her what we both knew and dumped her at the same time.

Cue floods of tears and threats of self harm. Ruined her rep in two groups of people. Result.

Epic WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

mawk wrote: »

That man's some tool

The woman worse for beliving him

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Numina wrote: »
    Epic WIN
    ooh the satisfaction. Thing is I got something approaching the same situation again.

Well it's about 8 months ago since I walked. Was seeing this woman. Very nice. Seemed low on crazy juice. All good. She told me she was out of a long termer for 6 months or so. All good again. Turns out no. She was seeing the other guy while making her mind up about me. Sounds familiar no? I was the "other guy" in the story this time around.

Now I found out and having had enough confusion and headwreck to last a lifetime, thought no let this one go. So I did. Again cue gnashing of teeth and blubbering from her over this. Now I was nice about it I just told she had to make up her mind and figure what's what. All good yet again.

Fast forward three weeks. She's moved in with the bloke in question and he's asked her to marry him and she said yes. A tad fast, yes, but cool she made her decision.

You would think that would be that, would you not, but noooooo....

Now bear in mind she has no clue I know she's engaged, so to continue....She rings me a few weeks later. Telling me she's made up her mind and it's ickle oul me in play again. Could we meet. So I did and got a bit hot and heavy that evening(just to see if she would. She's still engaged to this guy and never told me. She's rung me since, but I haven't gone near her since.

I'm so tempted to contact this guy(I could get his number) and let him know what the woman he's engaged too and paying a mortgage for is like.

Porbably won't though. He's in love so I would be the bad guy.

I'm tempted to post this in PI under an alias, look for answers, give my self one of my patented long winded convoluted psycho babble answers and then ban my alias as a troll. My head hurts so beers beckon....:pac:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Anarking wrote: »
    Why would you put her stuff in a bag if it was in her house?
    FFFFFFFFAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Not faking mate. I was an a$$hole when I was younger, but have learnt from it now. The "best way" I described was only a few years ago while the worst was when I was 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

*after sex* You know earlier when you said was I sure that I didn't want to be with anyone else? Yeah well I think about f*cking other girls all the time.

It's not a nice thing, that was more a moment of brutal honesty than anything else. Funny when you've just come that everything becomes all that much clearer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Had a kung-fu fight in our futuristic apartment on mars,nearly got impaled by her high-heel shoes,eventually got the upper hand,shot her and said "Considah dis a divorce".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

ooh the satisfaction. Thing is I got something approaching the same situation again.

Well it's about 8 months ago since I walked. Was seeing this woman. Very nice. Seemed low on crazy juice. All good. She told me she was out of a long termer for 6 months or so. All good again. Turns out no. She was seeing the other guy while making her mind up about me. Sounds familiar no? I was the "other guy" in the story this time around.

Now I found out and having had enough confusion and headwreck to last a lifetime, thought no let this one go. So I did. Again cue gnashing of teeth and blubbering from her over this. Now I was nice about it I just told she had to make up her mind and figure what's what. All good yet again.

Fast forward three weeks. She's moved in with the bloke in question and he's asked her to marry him and she said yes. A tad fast, yes, but cool she made her decision.

You would think that would be that, would you not, but noooooo....

Now bear in mind she has no clue I know she's engaged, so to continue....She rings me a few weeks later. Telling me she's made up her mind and it's ickle oul me in play again. Could we meet. So I did and got a bit hot and heavy that evening(just to see if she would. She's still engaged to this guy and never told me. She's rung me since, but I haven't gone near her since.

I'm so tempted to contact this guy(I could get his number) and let him know what the woman he's engaged too and paying a mortgage for is like.

Porbably won't though. He's in love so I would be the bad guy.

I'm tempted to post this in PI under an alias, look for answers, give my self one of my patented long winded convoluted psycho babble answers and then ban my alias as a troll. My head hurts so beers beckon....:pac:

your problem my young fellar is thinking you've met a girl low on the crazy juice!!

there are NO women low on crazy juice!! never have and never will be......fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

taidghbaby wrote: »
    cut her up into small pieces, spread her body through four different bin bags, and stuck the bags in four different neighbours bins......

ROTFL :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

He is going to marry a complete bitch, let the guy know.Understandable though if you don't want the grief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

padi89 wrote: »
    He is going to marry a complete bitch, let the guy know.Understandable though if you don't want the grief.
    Do it anonymously.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭stringy

went to ibiza without telling her then sent a post card. meanest thing i've ever done, ashamed, i still bow my head. i'm usually very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

My main method of dumping: Ignoring them until they get the picture and we stop seeing each other. :cool: Thats how a man ends a relationship!

yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Stephen90

Got acquainted with a friend of a friend on a drunken night out one night last year. Met up the next few days and decided we'd make a go of it for the laugh. Turned out she was just mad for the mickey and I was a horny git. Following weekend time I had come to realise that she was an utter fool and decided I had to get rid of her by any means nescessary. Had a big messy tearful thing, pretended to make up. Got some sex. Basically told her the following day I was drunk the night before, shouldnt have happened, it's over, adios.

Copy and pasted from another thread as I could'nt be bothered retyping it:

I was once told that I would have to stop reading comics, stop watching sci fi and anime by a girl at which point I told her that I did'nt see a future for us and that she would have to go as Stargate was starting. Only saw her once after that when I realised that I had left my Dark City DVD in her apartment and went to reclaim it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I'm ashamed of it now, but after we 'did the deed', my ex noticed I was being a bit 'off' so she asked me what was wrong, and I told her I wanted to break up with her. I was very young at the time and have copped on a lot since then. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I was once told that I would have to stop reading comics, stop watching sci fi and anime by a girl at which point I told her that I did'nt see a future for us and that she would have to go as Stargate was starting. Only saw her once after that when I realised that I had left my Dark City DVD in her apartment and went to reclaim it.

plz be joking

plz be joking

I'm deadly serious.

plz be joking

That's completely understandable. No way would I give up my interests for some controlling bitch for a little bit of nookie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Dudess wrote: »
    "I'm on da interweb boasting about how insensitive I was when I dumped a girl - aren't I DA MAN??!!"

You`re a man?

Anyway, by text. I was texting her anyway to inform her I couldnt make her mothers funeral mass as there was a Liverpool CL match on at the same time, so I just included it. ;)

Was once dragged on a double date with a girl who Id got with two days previously who I didnt even remotely fancy (I had some extremely thick beer goggles on that night). As a way out I attempted to try it on with other girls at the nightclub we went to, I was just hoping for one kiss from one of them which would get me out of the situation.

I didnt get any of them. Got hammered, back to yer ones gaff, then hassled for weeks. ugh.

Why would you put her stuff in a bag if it was in her house?
    FFFFFFFFAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Indeed. Arse biscuits the lot of it. Packing someone elses clothes to, what, throw them out of their own house? I declare schenanigans.

Plus I find it hard to believe people whos lives revolve around Sigpo and hunting for Dublin threads in AH has ever talked to a female, let alone went out with one.

nummnutts wrote: »
    I'm ashamed of it now, but after we 'did the deed', my ex noticed I was being a bit 'off' so she asked me what was wrong, and I told her I wanted to break up with her. I was very young at the time and have copped on a lot since then. :o

Fairly similar situation to mine. It's better to sleep than talk after sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

stringy wrote: »
    went to ibiza without telling her then sent a post card. meanest thing i've ever done, ashamed, i still bow my head. i'm usually very nice

Presumably you went because she wouldnt let you go if you had been honest with her.

Presumably you sent the postcard for a laugh, did it actually say "you`re dumped?"

tbh sounds like that girl got herself dumped with her obsessive clingy attitude.

So nowt to be ashamed about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

I was once told that I would have to stop reading comics, stop watching sci fi and anime by a girl at which point I told her that I didn't see a future for us and that she would have to go as Stargate was starting. Only saw her once after that when I realised that I had left my Dark City DVD in her apartment and went to reclaim it.

Well done. Too right. She doesn't like sci-fi? Sounds like she was a bit needy, sounds like she was a bit of a Klingon...

:o (this really is my expression at the minute)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Welcome to Dumpsville, population: you.

Beanstalk wrote: »
    Well done. Too right. She doesn't like sci-fi? Sounds like she was a bit needy, sounds like she was a bit of a Klingon...

:o (this really is my expression at the minute)

Oh, very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    You`re a man?
    No, I'm parodying the likes of you.
    Anyway, by text. I was texting her anyway to inform her I couldnt make her mothers funeral mass as there was a Liverpool CL match on at the same time, so I just included it. ;)
    Why do you feel it's ok for you to act so horribly - and even boast about it? Just wonderin' like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

stringy wrote: »

Gave the lads in the post office a laugh if nothing else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I've learned some valuable stuff from this thread anyway: namely that some people are cunts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Dudess wrote: »
    I've learned some valuable stuff from this thread anyway: namely that some people are cunts.

You didnt know that already?

Anyway, a friend of mine met a girl at a club one night, was kissing her etc, all going well until he went over to the shop with her. The harsh light hit her face, and he realised what he'd done. Next hour was him hiding and running any time she came looking for him. In the end up he sent her a text saying: 'It was dark and I was drunk, I don't like you'.

Id say the laughs he got after that almost made kissing the girl worthwhile.

Advertisement