Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the best way you ever dumped a chick?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Okay, no one likes breakups, but everyone has at least one hell hole of a relationship that they know the have to get out of, so did you do it in stlye? Any witty one liners?

I once went out with a complete bee-ach of a woman who would follow me everywhere and complain at what I did and I remember I was in a bar with some friends and out of the blue she showed up. I got a bit miffed and told here it was over, and of course got lots of abuse, it was then I delivered the most lame line ever, (don't hate the player, hate the game) everything was silent because people had been listening to her yelling at me and the place errupted into laughter.

I never heard from her again :)

did you start this thread to try and create some illusion that ginger's actually have relationship's in order too fool other normal folk that it might be ok to date one?

Cunning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

ntlbell wrote: »
    did you start this thread to try and create some illusion that ginger's actually have relationship's in order too fool other normal folk that it might be ok to date one?

Cunning.
    You son of a !

You have won this round, but I will have my revenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Krsnik87

Just stopped answering the phone for a while until she gave up, felt like an asshole for doing it afterwords but I'm not one for confrontations with people who sharpen thier nails like arrows so it seemed like a safe bet :s

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Best dumping line ever had to be the one and only Homer J.Simpson in the episode where Bart starts up a false relationship with Edna Krabapple.

The opening line of the letter to Edna as dictated by Homer:

"Dear Edna. Welcome to Dumpville, population: you"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

RATM wrote: »
    Best dumping line ever had to be the one and only Homer J.Simpson in the episode where Bart starts up a false relationship with Edna Krabapple.

The opening line of the letter to Edna as dictated by Homer:

"Dear Edna. Welcome to Dumpville, population: you"

p.s I am gay

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 strawberryfield

I'm not an evil/physco/insert crazy atrribute here kinda girlfriend. We were going out for about 1 year. I though he was really cool but nope....this guy was just an ass. On one particular night he was being a particularly sleazy mean ass when I went over to the bar bought his favourite drink, guiness, and handed it to him with a smile. He was all like "sound babe, right as I was saying....blah blah " Then I said, " excuse me honey...we're finished, its for your hand"

:D
    Whatever stick I'll get for that on this I don't care, it was perfect at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Not me, but a mate of mine was seeing this chick he didn't really fancy and had arranged to meet her at the cinema. Rather than cancel that and break up or simply not show he had another mate drive him there, got out, met the girl, told her they should just be friends then hopped back in the car and went home.
    Christmas Eve. By Text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

"I'm on da interweb boasting about how insensitive I was when I dumped a girl - aren't I DA MAN??!!"

Dudess wrote: »
    "I'm on da interweb boasting about how insensitive I was when I dumped a girl - aren't I DA MAN??!!"
    Yes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Those bints who love "bad boys" and then spend half their lives crying and moaning about what "bastards" men are would probably think so... :pac:

Those bints who love "bad boys" and then spend half their lives crying and moaning about what "bastards" men are would probably think so... :pac:
    Nah I get where you're coming from.

It was just in this case the women was a headcase.

She would hit me while I was sleeping....

You dumped her over the internet? Harsh.
    She would hit me while I was sleeping....

That's the best time to hit someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

biko wrote: »
    Best way? Seems more like worst/most evil ways.

My best way - took her out drinking, just her and me. Halfway through broke up, we decided to remain friends and we stayed out drinking another few hours. We're still good friends.

Worst way - decided to break up with this girl on a Saturday night during a party at her house. Packed all her stuff in a plastic bag and left that inside her front door as we arrived. During the party myself and her girlfriend started arguing about something stupid and I stood up to leave with my friends. She follows me to the front door and says "I don't think I can go out with you when you're like this".
    I turn and point to the bag "Your sh!t is in the bag" and walked out.

Why would you put her stuff in a bag if it was in her house?

FFFFFFFFAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anarking wrote: »
    Why would you put her stuff in a bag if it was in her house?

FFFFFFFFAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or maybe she has stuff at his house and he packed it into a bag before he went over to here like his story said.

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

In a crouching position with my kaks around my ankles after a heavy feed in the chinese....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

Or maybe she has stuff at his house and he packed it into a bag before he went over to here like his story said.

Ill be damned if A ginger who thinks people will believe hes ever had a girlfriend is gonna call me a retard.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I think this would be a good way to get rid of the bitch.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/mmcg/1207272578472.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

*doesn't read topic*

I was about 8 years old, at a petting zoo, holding a fluffly yellow chick on my outstretched palm. The little bastard shits on my hand and ends up getting thrown across the room. The attendant was pissed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

*doesn't read topic*

I was about 8 years old, at a petting zoo, holding a fluffly yellow chick on my outstretched palm. The little bastard shits on my hand and ends up getting thrown across the room. The attendant was pissed.

Fail, chick dumped (on) you first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

" Then I said, " excuse me honey...we're finished, its for your hand"

I dont get it:confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I dont get it:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Me either...

anniehoo wrote: »
    Me either...

Me threeither.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Rape.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Me threeither.

Her lad prob didn't either and was just happy to get a pint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Free pint Id be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

fitz0 wrote: »
    Free pint Id be happy.

I wish all my breakups were like that. I got chased by a girls dad once for **** sake

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OK one ex of mine. Everything going grand, or so I thought. Turns out she was also doing the horizontal mambo with another bloke. I confronted her. She was "confused" and "didn't know how she felt, but I think I love you still". The usual madness. So I said "ok darling we'll work through this". Heart breaking in twain inside of course.

I found out through a mutual mate what the other blokes number was. So I rang him and let him know what was what. Turned out after initial suspicion to be a nice guy. Also turned out he was in the dark too and thought she had gotten shot of me months previously.

We showed each other texts and such just to get the full picture. She had even sent several of the same texts to both of us at the same time. Classsssy.

So we both went up to her apartment and confronted her together. She let us both in with the shock I suppose. We were both very low key, brought stuff of hers we both had in two placcy bags and just told her what we both knew and dumped her at the same time.

Cue floods of tears and threats of self harm. Ruined her rep in two groups of people. Result.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Advertisement