Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Thanks.

Yeah all set. Wat you for wearing?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

might just come wearing 'half naked rav', that would raise a few eyebrows for sure :p all in jest (im feared of getting banned from these boards) :D

will probably be skinny jeans, top and some v high shoes, the usual I suppose. What about yourself?

Same. Bought black skinny jeans on saturday and a double layered grey and black chiffon top. Im wearing my high heeled black shoes. I have a
    j-lo butt and thighs so maybe skinny jeans wasnt the best choice, oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

ah, you cant go wrong with skinny jeans! They always look fab :) I spent the whole weekend looking for a dress for a wedding next week, and as always ended up going back to the very first shop I was in, why does that always happen?? :mad: Needed a very big drink after it all!

Yeah its always the way. I have a wedding to go to in november so i cant start looking at dresses until the winter stock comes out. My bestest friend is marrying a peeler!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

I didn't forget, just wanted to keep you in suspense :p
    Happy birthday

1. Money
    2. Men
    3. Shoes
    4. Sex

The above are in no particular order :p

Oh and definitely chips.:D

Lol MrsGH. For men's minds it's:

1. Sex

Must be in this particular order :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

Happy birthday PYG!
    Seems every lady is going in Jeans... Skinny jeans = major thigh alert for me! CODE RED !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Fo wrote: »
    Happy birthday PYG!
    Seems every lady is going in Jeans... Skinny jeans = major thigh alert for me! CODE RED !!!!

I hear you girlfriend!!!!!

I dont do skinny jeans...I cant do skinny anything - not even a latte!!! LOL

JVB wrote: »
    Lol MrsGH. For men's minds it's:

1. Sex

Must be in this particular order :D

SHOCKER!!!:eek:

• Advertisement

I didn't forget, just wanted to keep you in suspense :p
    Happy birthday

Awh thanks. You can buy me a birthday drink (only joking:eek:):D:)

Fo wrote: »
    Happy birthday PYG!

Wait until you see my ass and thighs. Im a size 12( thats a plus size in the modeling world) but my ass is rather large and so are my thighs:o. I only bought my pair the other day as i had previously taken a wide berth from them. Just wear what you are comfy in.

So FO and MGH- what are you sexy thangs for wearing?

JVB- i was in new look on saturday and there are multi-packs of pink thongs, maybe you should buy them and share with the lads, cause remember we will be twangin (and mocking accents) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

heyyy first a big happy birthday to pyg, hope youve had a good day:) :)2nd really looking forward to next thurs, ill have to book it of work and more importantly the friday morning:D

PYG, My accent already has a twang after living here for 9 years lol :D

Seeing as you have ths honourary vagina, we must ask the question:-

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???? (not right now, you muppet):D

I'm guessing skinny jeans and a pink thong....

Seeing as you have ths honourary vagina, we must ask the question:-

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???? (not right now, you muppet):D

I'm guessing skinny jeans and a pink thong....

Darn. Am I really that predicatable? :(;) You know, I might just wear some skinny jeans (or straight leg as us men call them :D) But a thong? Oh I'm not sure ... Oh ok :D

Darn. Am I really that predicatable? :(;) You know, I might just wear some skinny jeans (or straight leg as us men call them :D) But a thong? Oh I'm not sure ... Oh ok :D

Oh go on, you know you're game as a badger!!!!!!!!:p

Oh go on, you know you're game as a badger!!!!!!!!:p

LOL (a snort infact!) :D. Not heard that one before but will definately be adding it to my vocabulary :D

LOL (a snort infact!) :D. Not heard that one before but will definately be adding it to my vocabulary :D

Snorting. Hmmmm. Attractive.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ok fellow wannabe cops, my 6weeks were up yesterday therefore i should have received my AC results BUT taking the 12th of july holiday in to account means they should be coming today. I feel sick. If it says fail i will cry:(

Ok fellow wannabe cops, my 6weeks were up yesterday therefore i should have received my AC results BUT taking the 12th of july holiday in to account means they should be coming today. I feel sick. If it says fail i will cry:(

There is no way on this earth you have failed. :cool:

See, this makes me laugh. Are we to believe that a candidates performance has been marked daily by Consensia since you attended the AC. And that 1 public holiday has knocked the whole process back by an additional day; hence why you haven't yet received the results? It's just not possible! See GCBC's comment in the AC thread on his 12 week wait :eek:

PYG, I'm sure you'll be grand, but my sympathy is with you playing the waiting game. Just try and keep positive :)

We need an covert mission to infiltrate Consensia and see what the hell they are up to.

Night vision goggles and commando outfits at the ready LOL:P

Thanks MGH and JVB. I cant hack another 6 weeks! Hopefully GCBC's was a one off case!!!! Im goin to shoot out the tyres of the postmans van if there is no post for me!!!! Bless him i have a vandetta (?) against him and its not even his fault!!!

You're on MGH- just remeber consensia and the PSNI check these forums!!! So any details of our obbo will have to be passed on via PM;)

commando outfits at the ready LOL:P

We're doing it naked? Excellent :D

We're doing it naked? Excellent :D

Well you can wear your pink thong to keep your "chappy" in check......

You tell him MGH:D:D

• Advertisement

Well you can wear your pink thong to keep your "chappy" in check......

LOL. But come on, how is a thong going to help? It'd be like trying to hold on to a wild ferret lol :D It's strictly figure hugging undies for me these days after that 'incident'

Advertisement