Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Kirksbabe wrote: »
    Fo said to join you ladies on this thread to discuss what undies to wear at the medical any ideas? Do we go in full sus gear!!!! What if the Doc is a lady? That won't earn too many points........ All suggestions gratefully accepted.:rolleyes:

IF I get that far I intend to wear a tracksuit to the medical and a Nike running/bra top thing underneath, should save any blushes and allow them to do what they have to do....

However if sus gear floats your boat girl then go for it!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭alanbelfast

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I now have visions of all the gals going in their Bridget Jones trunks lol.
    All gals should wear sus kits..........Just incasey !!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

I was thinking Black bra and Black hotpants sort of things? As opposed to thong or french knicks. Then again if all the ladies go in Sussy's and the lads go in Pink thongs it'll be the doctors blushing for once!

I don't have any Bridget Jones Granny Pants, maybe i should invest in some:confused: Sports Crop Top Bra thing sounds good idea MGH!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Monkeymagic824

have i missed out on the dress code for this night out lol

leegibson7 wrote: »
    have i missed out on the dress code for this night out lol

Didnt you get the PM???? LOL

Thongs are ESSENTIAL for the guys, we will be checking.....and quite possibly twanging as well:eek:

• Advertisement

Hi Fo

You have to do a bit of stretching and bending AFAIK so best to go prepared, wouldnt want the puppies falling out whilst you bend over to touch your toes.......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Monkeymagic824

dont like thongs me i'd rather go commando :) lol hmmmmmm freeeeeeeee lol oh im bored (again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

Hi Fo

You have to do a bit of stretching and bending AFAIK so best to go prepared, wouldnt want the puppies falling out whilst you bend over to touch your toes.......:eek:
    I most definately don't want the puppies falling out, unless ofcourse that would add to my overall score, ha ha! i jest!
    Right so Sports Top and Granny Pants it is!:cool:

leegibson7 wrote: »
    dont like thongs me i'd rather go commando :) lol hmmmmmm freeeeeeeee lol oh im bored (again)

You saucepot!!!!!!!!!

What are the girls gonna twang then??????:confused::eek:

Dont be a spoilsport.....

Fo wrote: »
    I most definately don't want the puppies falling out, unless ofcourse that would add to my overall score, ha ha! i jest!
    Right so Sports Top and Granny Pants it is!:cool:

If I thought for ONE MINUTE that getting them out would help.........LOL

Sports top and running shorts underneath me trackies it is!:P

Please god, let me get that far.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Yes folks as you know, you do have to strip for the medical. But the stretching and limber assessment is done with your clothes on! I think you have visions of it being something like Carry on Camping :D The undressing part is done for an assessment on the couch (not that kind lol) where your heart, lungs etc are listened to and your joints are tweaked and tested. P.S This includes a lift of each leg and a twist of the knee whilst you are laid back, so any guys reading this I would suggest wearing fitted boxers. You don't want your old 'chappy' falling out the side at an inappropriate moment :eek: Especially when the nurse is still present as a witness to the medical. Double cringe! :D

JVB wrote: »
    Yes folks as you know, you do have to strip for the medical. But the stretching and limber assessment is done with your clothes on! I think you have visions of it being something like Carry on Camping :D The undressing part is done for an assessment on the couch (not that kind lol) where your heart, lungs etc are listened to and your joints are tweaked and tested. P.S This includes a lift of each leg and a twist of the knee whilst you are laid back, so any guys reading this I would suggest wearing fitted boxers. You don't want your old 'chappy' falling out the side at an inappropriate moment :eek: Especially when the nurse is still present as a witness to the medical. Double cringe! :D

Did your "chappy" fall out?????????? Sounds like the voice of experience :eek:

It did a few years back when I had knee surgery and was back having a review. To add to my misery, the Doc asked if I would allow some medical students to observe the assessment! Nightmare.
    This time I was prepared with the tightest boxers in my collection :D

It did a few years back when I had knee surgery and was back having a review. To add to my misery, the Doc asked if I would allow some medical students to observe the assessment! Nightmare.
    This time I was prepared with the tightest boxers in my collection :D

Oh please, I have just laughed so hard I snorted wine down my nose. Not a good look.

It must be a whopper LOL

Oh please, I have just laughed so hard I snorted wine down my nose. Not a good look.

Snorting wine, now that's hardcore :D I'll pretend to ignore the whopper comment ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

***** tumbleweed blowing through*****

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,663 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

tumbleweed issued with an endorsable Fixed Penalty Notice for exceeding the prescribed speed limit. Watch the speed pal... there's wimmins around here...

what are you like?!?!:D

psni wrote: »
    tumbleweed issued with an endorsable Fixed Penalty Notice for exceeding the prescribed speed limit. Watch the speed pal... there's wimmins around here...

Thank you officer :p

PYG. Seriously, a post at 06:59hrs on a Sunday morning. Maybe you were just in the door from last night? :D

• Advertisement

PYG. Seriously, a post at 06:59hrs on a Sunday morning. Maybe you were just in the door from last night? :D

Nah, She's a working girl ( not in THAT sense )
    Wee PYG on the early shift :(

Correct MGH,you know me well. Was starting at 7.30am this mornin!!! 7am next week!:(

Holy Moses it's quiet. So how about a quick needless poll? Now I know the female mind has an abundant amount of capacity; your minds can cope with a multitude of tasks and prioritise them accordingly. But the question that intrigues me (as much as the age old 'daddy or chips?') is what makes the female mind tick? Below is the attachment files for this thread, which shows (as of 13:45pm today) that you have viewed the picture of a wine glass less than the 2 photo's of puppies. But a clear winner is the half naked photo of Rav from Crimewatch!
    I mean come on ladies, I thought it was just the men with such weak tendencies :D I could always even up the count with a link titled 'Jimmy Choo's - 50% discount voucher.' Though I fear that boards.ie would crash in the pandemonium :D

Attachment Views59617.jpg"]wine glass.jpg[/URL] 10 59586.jpg"]Puppy.jpg[/URL] 12 59587.JPG"]4.JPG[/URL] 14 59611.jpg"]1000014867.jpg[/URL] 24

Is anyone else as bored as me?

Yep JVB, bored senseless!!! Its SRN tonight, not mine unfortunately though it is my birthday!!!

But the question that intrigues me (as much as the age old 'daddy or chips?') is what makes the female mind tick?

1. Money
    2. Men
    3. Shoes
    4. Sex

The above are in no particular order :p

Oh and definitely chips.:D

Yep JVB, bored senseless!!! Its SRN tonight, not mine unfortunately though it is my birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooooo
    Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooooo
    Happy Birthday dear Papayankeegirlllllllllllllllllllllll
    Happy Birthday to yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*bumps*

Lotsalove and Bestest Wishes:P

MGH
    xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks my little darling!! Please dont give me the bumps :(

only lickle ones:D

Hmmmm:confused: I wouldnt be so sure with you and your vino strength:P!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

hi missies (&misters), well, hope you had all had a fab weekend :)

Happy Birthday PYG!! Hope you have a lovely day, and get all your birthday wishes x

Just saw the pic of 'half-naked Rav', very nice indeed :p

All set for this wee do, will be good craic for sure!

Squirrel xx

Advertisement