Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

You tell him MGH:D:D

Lovin' the VANdetta against the poor Postie Pat and his van :P- dont shoot the messenger LOL

JVB wrote: »
    LOL. But come on, how is a thong going to help? It'd be like trying to hold on to a wild ferret lol :D It's strictly figure hugging undies for me these days after that 'incident'

OMG the mental image that conjured up......I need to lie down:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Lovin' the VANdetta against the poor Postie Pat and his van :P- dont shoot the messenger LOL

Im sitttin by the window, i could be here for some time!! Shot gun beside me!! I have the dogs told to bark when/IF a little red van comes into the drive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

OMG the mental image that conjured up......I need to lie down:o

I know, the naked male is a gruesome sight :D Men were def were behind the girls in the queue when body parts were being issued lol :p

Im sitttin by the window, i could be here for some time!! Shot gun beside me!! I have the dogs told to bark when/IF a little red van comes into the drive

haha my imagination hasyou as granny from Beverley Hillbillies on a rocking chair in on porch, shotgun in lap waiting......

Roadkill pie tonight LOL!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I know, the naked male is a gruesome sight :D Men were def were behind the girls in the queue when body parts were being issued lol :p

ah but some are easy on the eye! ;)

haha my imagination hasyou as granny from Beverley Hillbillies on a rocking chair in on porch, shotgun in lap waiting......

Roadkill pie tonight LOL!!!!!!

Yeah, next week should i wear my pink pinny or my blue one!!!!

PS- those male parts are very useful!!! NOT that i would know cause im a wee sweet innocent girl!!!;)

Yeah, next week should i wear my pink pinny or my blue one!!!!

PS- those male parts are very useful!!! NOT that i would know cause im a wee sweet innocent girl!!!;)

OOh definitely the blue gingham one - to match your blue rinse LOL

And yep those male parts are very useful....in fact I'm thinking about a certain persons right now.......:o
    get back to work MGH!!!!!!!!!

OOh definitely the blue gingham one - to match your blue rinse LOL

And yep those male parts are very useful....in fact I'm thinking about a certain persons right now.......:o
    get back to work MGH!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooh naughty naughty!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

PS the blue one will match my eyes too!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭alanbelfast

Well SRN went very well
    Instructors seem really nice but I'm sure that will change come start date lol
    Drill sarg.............MMMmm very scary indeedy.
    Have to say peeps ya certainly do get the old eyes opened. It will be a very intense course with lots of tears etc etc. Lots of people had the old 'rabbit caught in the headlights' look after the 'talk'.
    The chief said to me......'well have you had any second thoughts.......do you really think it will be the career for you?' ........My retort was.......'if it was possible to stay tonight and start my course I would sir'...........Kissing his behind already.......yeah I know but does no harm to get on the right side and make a good first impression.

• Advertisement

Well SRN went very well
    Instructors seem really nice but I'm sure that will change come start date lol
    Drill sarg.............MMMmm very scary indeedy.
    Have to say peeps ya certainly do get the old eyes opened. It will be a very intense course with lots of tears etc etc. Lots of people had the old 'rabbit caught in the headlights' look after the 'talk'.
    The chief said to me......'well have you had any second thoughts.......do you really think it will be the career for you?' ........My retort was.......'if it was possible to stay tonight and start my course I would sir'...........Kissing his behind already.......yeah I know but does no harm to get on the right side and make a good first impression.

You cant keep the Boardsies down!!!!!!!!
    :cool:

O and that old chestnut issue............Dress code lol

Lots of people turned up in jeans and t shirts etc etc..........it was not a good look and all the top brass picked up on it!
    The inspector kept referring to dress code and that people should dress in the proper manner.

Hope that doesn't start a war here lol

O and that old chestnut issue............Dress code lol

Lots of people turned up in jeans and t shirts etc etc..........it was not a good look and all the top brass picked up on it!
    The inspector kept referring to dress code and that people should dress in the proper manner.

Hope that doesn't start a war here lol

Lets hope they're suitably humbled after last night!

Remember 'send in the dogs' is on tonight:)

Remember 'send in the dogs' is on tonight:)

OOh wakey wakey. Nice snooze?:p

So so!!!

I get to see the woofers tonight, i was workin last week!!

PS i wonder did the postman complete his deliveries on rims?

So so!!!

I get to see the woofers tonight, i was workin last week!!

PS i wonder did the postman complete his deliveries on rims?

LOL PYG sabotaged the postie!

I'm off out tonight so I will have to tape the woofers but will watch it when I get home. If I am sober enough lol

:D:D:eek::P:P

You should be savin yourself for tomorrow night;)!!!

What i really need is a 'stinger'. I could hide in the bush wearing my dads camouflage gear!!!! James (the postman) would never sus it was me!!!:D:D:D

You should be savin yourself for tomorrow night;)!!! :)!!!

LOL

I will be more than ready for tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

and will have well recovered in good time for next week!!!

edit the day out of your post hun!!!
    discretion!

• Advertisement

LOL

I will be more than ready for tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

and will have well recovered in good time for next week!!!

edit the day out of your post hun!!!
    discretion!

Whoops i forgot i wasnt on PM!

Whoops i forgot i wasnt on PM!

LOL

Easy done!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 frank1

Hello all

I'm new to the boards - although i am a man, I know the PSNI is all for equal opportunities, hence i am posting on this thread.

I've just completed the a/c 2 weeks ago and am still waiting on c13. any advice?

frank1 wrote: »
    I've just completed the a/c 2 weeks ago and am still waiting on c13. any advice?

Yep. Get comfy. You'll be doing a LOT of waiting.:p

Well that's everything sorted for our arranged night out..........All booked.:)

Cheers Al'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Well girls it looks like we men are going to have to officially hijack your thread now for idle banter. And don't go and tell us to start our own, I mean if all I wanted was to converse freely with just other men then I'd be in prison :D

Well girls it looks like we men are going to have to officially hijack your thread now for idle banter. And don't go and tell us to start our own, I mean if all I wanted was to converse freely with just other men then I'd be in prison :D

Jaysus, give a man an honouary vagina and he thinks he can just march in and take over!!!!!

And you know you love the prison talk, bitch:p

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

Jaysus, give a man an honouary vagina and he thinks he can just march in and take over!!!!!

And you know you love the prison talk, bitch:p

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D

Now that gave me a laugh just before I head off to bed. :)

• Advertisement

MGH shouldnt u be otherwise occupied

Advertisement