Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

It'll ruin the show if she's dropped!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

I don't think there's any renegotiating to be done -
    tis up to Shonda Rhimes to decide if we're gonna see Izzie next year, and after last week's episode, I haven't too much hope that we will :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Maybe izzie will wake up and the whole season was a dream !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Please no. That would be too much.

Season Finale's out today! Come on America, hurry up and get it over to us!

• Advertisement

DHL delivered mine this morning. ;) I shall watch it over the weekend.

JP Liz use spoiler tags if want to discuss the finale, consider this a pre-emptive warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Has anybody watched the finale yet?
    Could not believe the last 5 minutes of it. Great twist it never even crossed my mind it George. I didn't even understand when Meredith was freaking out

Next series doesn't begin until 6th January 2010. :(:(

Are you kidding me? Are you freakin kidding me? This is bloody worse than Shepherd's ending in Season 4! I...I'm speechless!

I cried - I freaking hate cliffhangers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I have never cried so much after a tv show!

• Advertisement

I think Izzie will live, but George will die
    :(

I think Izzie will live, but George will die
    :(

I think the opposite :(
    I just watched the last ep Its 50:50

I think George had crossed over to the other side and Izzie was still hanging on,cos she could hear the beeps from the monitor - that's what I'm hoping anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I think the opposite :(
    I just watched the last ep Its 50:50

Ya it's very hard to say what's gonna happen! But I think that
    George dies and Izzie lives because she didn't get out of the lift and he was standing waiting for her!

Dunno why that came into my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

It's all down to who wants to leave the show and there have been rumours that both want to leave and are unhappy there. I have a feeling Izzie will stick around and George will die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

The character of George pretty much went downhill when he hooked up with Izzie one of the worst couples ever in tv history and he hasnt been used much really in Season 5

I think if
    Izzie and/or George are alive for the next new season they wont be around for all the season

TR (George) stated he didn't like the direction the show was going in, so I guess the writers thought they'd teach him a lesson and give him no air time. Pretty childish, but there you go.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    I predict
    loads of flatlining and code blues for the finale, giving her plenty of time to renegotiate her contract with ABC.;)
    It looks like my prediction came through. :)
    George is a gonner, no chance of him coming back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭tipex

I have never cried so hard at that ending, i watched the last 15minutes twice, but nearly every episode of this season has nearly made me cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Completely stunned at the ending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Was a good ending alright, but nothing will ever beat the Denny storyline, I've never cried so much at a tv show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

cant wait to see the finale on RTE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

SarahJ wrote: »
    Was a good ending alright, but nothing will ever beat the Denny storyline, I've never cried so much at a tv show

This beats Denny for me, even if it didn't tug at the heartstrings as much. There's no time to cry this time! Everything happens so fast. At the moment (those who have seen it will know what I'm talking about here!) I just clapped my hand over my mouth and it didn't move for about 20 minutes!

Yeah, exactly, its like your mind starts thinking logically about the whole episode and what was really going on and by the time you catch up, your hands are squeezing the sides of the chair with anticipation. I'd love to watch someone who follows the show watch this episode and not cry or have any rush of emotion!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭chenguin

Oh my god I loved the two episodes. I had to watch it again to take it all in properly.
    I agree with the people who said that Izzy still has the chance to come back since she didnt get out of the lift and that George is gone.
    Also I have to say
    the way that Derek and Meridth got married was perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I knew immediately when
    Meredith rolled the man who got hit by the bus on his back that it was George.. it was the shot of his eyes and sudden realisation
    and the fact that I couldn't help but see
    George
    everytime he was shown.

Decent finale but terrible season.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Why is this tripe still on TV again??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Why is this tripe still on TV again??
    ** cough **

the0hills.png

** cough **

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

TBH I was disappointed the last episode except for the
    George being hit by a bus, THAT was impressive, but why didn't he have a wallet? Can't remember hearing explaination

I think
    Izzie will live, George will leave, he hasn't had a decent story since the whole Izzie relationship

I wonder if they'll use the fact that
    Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) is pregnant in real life for the show?

Advertisement