Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey's Anatomy (US Pace) *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

TBH I was disappointed the last episode except for the
    George being hit by a bus, THAT was impressive, but why didn't he have a wallet? Can't remember hearing explanation
    Sloppy writing again.

I wonder if they'll use the fact that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) is pregnant in real life for the show?
    I would think it would be possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

That'd be too cute!!! A little baby Merder running round the place :) They might hide it though, they managed to keep Chyler's pregnancy out of Greys.

That'd be too cute!!! A little baby Merder running round the place :) They might hide it though, they managed to keep Chyler's pregnancy out of Greys.
    Indeed they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

Cept they had her dressed in those ugly surgery smock things for most of the season - not attractive!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Loving your username right now Mr. Bond ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

I love Grey's Anatomy, but missed it tonight :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

I missed last nights too..... must remember to watch it saturday night.
    From looking at the elevator scene (yes i looked on youtube - slap on the wrist) i think that it represents that george died (as he's on the other side) and Izzy is in limbo between this world and the next. That doesnt necessarily mean that Izzy isnt gonna die as the next season could show Izzy walking out of the elevator and joining up with george.

Cant wait for the next season - it wont/cant come quick enough!!!

Meredith might be a surrogate mother for (if she's dead) Izzie and Alex...? One way of writing a real-life pregnancy into the show. Though I just can't imagine Alex being a dad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I doubt they will write the pregnancy into the script...Actors normally dont do this incase something bad happens with the pregnancy.

When is the series finale on RTE?

Months away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

Femelade wrote: »
    When is the series finale on RTE?

There are three episodes and then the finale double bill to go - assuming RTE don't go taking a break - four weeks.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Sloppy writing again.

Hmmm, he did
    get dragged around half a block by a bus
    , it probably fell out....actually, I think I'm thinking too much about this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I'm so lost,
    did I miss George being hit by a bus??
    I saw the episode the other night
    with the elevator scene.

Yes,
    George was hit by the bus off screen, he was brought in by a women that he had pushed out of the way of the bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Katherine Heigl has definitely some Emmy material now to put forward for submission - so will it be her swan song with the show winning an Emmy again :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭igglou

I'm still watching Season 5 on RTE so refusing to look at the spoilers :) but can anyone tell me when Season 4 is available to buy on DVD? I have the other 3 UK releases, so would prefer the UK version instead of an imported one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Brilliant season finale - Didn't see it coming at all!!!! Can't wait to watch it again. Can't believe RTE are putting it on over two weeks though :(

yeah thats pretty crap isnt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭baileyjackson

Brilliant season finale - Didn't see it coming at all!!!! Can't wait to watch it again. Can't believe RTE are putting it on over two weeks though :(

Head of Programming should be shot! Im serious, RTE is a disgrace. State of their ad's at the moment are appalling, totally disjointed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

The episode RTE showed the lastnight with the wedding was really good watching I thought. I did not expect that ending at all if I'm honest & will actually miss the show when this season is over.

I have not yet seen the season finale and am kind of glad it is over two weeks, even if it is only delaying the inevitable. Are their any spoliers anyone can send on to me about the finale?

• Advertisement

kerry4sam wrote: »
    The episode RTE showed the lastnight with the wedding was really good watching I thought. I did not expect that ending at all if I'm honest & will actually miss the show when this season is over.

I have not yet seen the season finale and am kind of glad it is over two weeks, even if it is only delaying the inevitable. Are their any spoliers anyone can send on to me about the finale?
    Don't be so lazy now.

If you read back 2 pages in this thread you will be spoilered beyond belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Don't be so lazy now.

If you read back 2 pages in this thread you will be spoilered beyond belief.

:o my bad :D okay I'll run back and have a look

kerry4sam wrote: »

+1 - Go back 2-4 pages and you'll find loads about the finale. Its pretty shocking stuff :D

Also, if you want detailed spoiler - http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index?pn=recap#t=131878

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

I've seen Monday nights episode 3 times now and I cried my eyes out every time!!!!! Can't wait for Private Practice to start after the finale of greys'........ mmmmmm Pete

Second part season finale tonight on RTE 2

After a bad season 3 and season 4 i must admit Season 5 definitely was better than expected this could be the introduction of McArmy Hunt and the exit of McLesbo Hahn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭deisedude

I hate bull****ty cliffhanger endings like tonights season finale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

aww i loved it !

whens it back on again , does anyone know?

the exit of McLesbo Hahn
    I quite liked Hahn. ;)

• Advertisement

emo!! wrote: »
    aww i loved it !

whens it back on again , does anyone know?
    Next year here. October in the US.

Advertisement