Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards WWE Draft spectacular!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I'm pretty sure Fozzy that Jushin Liger never wrestled for WWE? Maybe thats not one of the rules, I dunno, but I'm 99% sure he never worked for them, unless theres a dark match or house show I'm unaware of.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

flahavaj wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Fozzy that Jushin Liger never wrestled for WWE? Maybe thats not one of the rules, I dunno, but I'm 99% sure he never worked for them, unless theres a dark match or house show I'm unaware of.

I posted on the last page a couple of links that said he wrestled there. I knew it would be questioned :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Fozzy wrote: »
    I posted on the last page a couple of links that said he wrestled there. I knew it would be questioned :pac:

Apologies, just saw those posts now.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

I dont think MNG likes me :( . perhaps my pick will be available but i doubt it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

god damn i was gonna pick mickie james.:( back to the drawing board

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

MNG seems angry that i picked sunny :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I dont think MNG likes me :(
    ec18 wrote:
    MNG seems angry that i picked sunny :p

What can I say? Jayhaitch and gimmick pay well. 53.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Just wanted to say thanks to MNG for posting my picks while I was away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Same here, thanks MNG. Delighted I got two of my first three, not so delighted with my position in the draw again. Have only been in the top half once

Nice pick there by justbringit89. I was thinking of that duo myself but I wasn't sure they'd really fit in with my roster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Nice pick there by justbringit89. I was thinking of that duo myself but I wasn't sure they'd really fit in with my roster.

Thanks Man , TBH i completly forgot it was my go that PM , thanks for that:D Yeah even though Carlitos Character has gone down in the lad few months , Santino is Classic:D:D

Also when making matching are we allowed to split them up??

Also when making matching are we allowed to split them up??

Yeah, we want everyone to have a good degree of freedom.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

shoulda known he would but Minto just took who id planned on being my female pick though I was actually going to wait a round for.....Steph.

if Minto didnt and I still missed out, I kinda hoped Bubs would get there first so as to team her up the Macho Man, woulda been funny. o well that roster will keep the Levesque-McMahon family happy.

I'm liking Minto's picks. Triple H, Shane and now Stephanie. A revival of the McMahon-Helmsley era in your thoughts, Minto? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

There are still some great picks out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

Question:

Do I need to pick a tag team still? or can Edge and Christian count as my pick?

if Minto didnt and I still missed out, I kinda hoped Bubs would get there first so as to team her up the Macho Man, woulda been funny. o well that roster will keep the Levesque-McMahon family happy.

I would have picked Steph earlier if I didn't have the Macho Man but one of the best things about him is that he gives me a great out when it comes to my female pick. I knew Minto would pick her and I think it's a great pick.

BTW, EC18, I think the way it works is that you can use them as a tag team, but if you do, you can only use them from a period when they had a tag match so you wouldn't get Edge's title reigns (I think but I missed a week of rule discussion)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I'm liking Minto's picks. Triple H, Shane and now Stephanie. A revival of the McMahon-Helmsley era in your thoughts, Minto? :cool:

I'm not too sure. I loved that era, but I think it'd be hard to recreate with Randy Orton as face (and minus the New Age Outlaws). I was working it out last night and I'm thinking maybe a feud between Shane and Steph, with them picking representatives or something. I dunno, I prob need another main eventer or something.

ec18 wrote: »
    Question:

Do I need to pick a tag team still? or can Edge and Christian count as my pick?

Well everyone is required to have at least one tag team but if you want to use E & C as your tag team pick then I think that would be fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Yep, the picks have definitely become very interesting indeed. Having Steph and shane is definitely a useful pairing for sure, and there's alot to play around with as far as storylines go..

Made my pick... The wild samoans.

• Advertisement

Good pick, michael. I had them on my tag team list.

callaway92 up next.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,397 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Made my pick ladies

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

callaway92 wrote: »
    Made my pick ladies

thought Spongey would get him in this round so as to have him and HBK on the same roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,397 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Thats tuff luck to Spongey so

You could have gotten X-Pac with Jannetty and you didn't? Most people would rate Waltman in his prime above Jannetty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

When did X Pac and Janetty tag? I would have thought Al Snow as a free pick there tbh.

Bubs101 wrote: »
    You could have gotten X-Pac with Jannetty and you didn't? Most people would rate Waltman in his prime above Jannetty

He might have another tag team in mind. You're only allowed have two. I just made my final tag pick.

gimmick wrote: »
    When did X Pac and Janetty tag? I would have thought Al Snow as a free pick there tbh.

Marty Jannetty and the 1-2-3 Kid, former WWF tag team champions

I thought Al Snow was picked but apparently not

I've written my piece out already for the first time, I'm confident that MNG or dez_warlock won't pick this person

I've written my piece out already for the first time, I'm confident that MNG or dez_warlock won't pick this person

I think we got the fastest turnaround on a pick so far because of that, just one minute between picks. If everyone else was as fast as me we'd be finished in a day! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

I think we got the fastest turnaround on a pick so far because of that, just one minute between picks. If everyone else was as fast as me we'd be finished in a day! :pac:

Ha I had him down as my next pick but said I'd go for another tag team!

Advertisement