Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards WWE Draft spectacular!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I thought of Tazz and Raven, but in the end decided against. They are both definately viewed as singles stars, and as a team they only really feuded with Lawlor from what I remember.

It is a really deadly pick, though. Tazz and Raven, when booked well, were both good draws.

Have you decided on your next pick Fozzy?

I'm confused.. is it my pick?

Or did i miss the time limit?

:confused:

Also, in regards to the AJ pick... If Jamal can't be Umaga, wouldn't tha tmean he'd be stuck with unknown Jobber Tom AJ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm confused.. is it my pick?

Or did i miss the time limit?

:confused:

I think he's just making conversation :pac:

I've got a good few left on the list I made last time around so I've got a few in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Also, in regards to the AJ pick... If Jamal can't be Umaga, wouldn't tha tmean he'd be stuck with unknown Jobber Tom AJ?

Nah its cause of 3 minute warning. If someone wanted 3 minute warning they could not say I am moving Jamal to the Umaga gimmick. But if they had of took Jamal as 1 superstar they could have changed him to Umaga then. Not 100% sure but that's what I took from it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

nice pick by KKV, the natural disasters Earthquake & Typhoon. had considerd them myself- like his little draft videos too

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nice pick, KKV. I'm liking the videos. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Don't want to be a picky peter Fozzy, but did Liger ever appear in WWE?

Good pick if so.

gimmick wrote: »
    Don't want to be a picky peter Fozzy, but did Liger ever appear in WWE?

Good pick if so.

I thought someone might question that, this says that he did: http://www.ljfind.com/post/30196863/ as does this: http://www.ljfind.com/post/30667612/ and he also wrestled on a WWF show in Japan co-promoted with New Japan and All Japan that WWF released on video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Fozzy wrote: »
    I thought someone might question that, this says that he did: http://www.ljfind.com/post/30196863/ as does this: http://www.ljfind.com/post/30667612/ and he also wrestled on a WWF show in Japan co-promoted with New Japan and All Japan that WWF released on video

I thought of Liger and checked to see if he was ever in wwe but couldn't find anything, looks like I should have looked harder (damn you wikipedia :mad:)

• Advertisement

Thats good enough for me.

cmon Bubs end this slow-mo round

Bubs was on earlier. Hopefully he'll make an appearance and we can put this round behind us!

This round = death

• Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

This Round = Epic Fail

Bubs did give me a list of his picks to pick for him while he was away. I'm not sure if he is still away or not though as his page says he logged on today around 5 o'clock.

I suppose the only fair thing to do is wait the 24 hours and then pick the top choice on Bubs' list. But we probably won't have to wait that long.

Bubs did give me a list of his picks to pick for him while he was away. I'm not sure if he is still away or not though as his page says he logged on today around 5 o'clock.

sounds to me like your looking for someone to give you the ok to make his pick... you've my permission;)

today was the first time he's posted for around 5days and before that it was in a draft thread... did he mention how long he was away for?

today was the first time he's posted for around 5days and before that it was in a draft thread... did he mention how long he was away for?

He posted today saying that he'll be back tomorrow

Well he told me on the 10th that he'd be away for 'the bones of a week'.

He also said that his lower picks should be around by the 5th round, so that sounds to me like he'd be OK with me making his pick for him.

Edit: I'm planning on switching off in a bit so I'm in two minds about making his pick for him. As Fozzy said, according to Bubs he'll be back on Tuesday.

I reckon he will be on tomorrow but he did give me a pretty detailed list to adhere to while he was away. I've also got a feeling if we do wait for him until tomorrow he'll wonder why we did so because I know he hates these hold ups!

I'd prefer to make the pick now and just do the Round 6 draw but I'll hold off until tomorrow if people think it would be too impatient? Help me out here! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭jayhaitch2

Go for it. I'm sure he would have expected his pick to have been made by now. If it wasn't for delays it would have been.

OK Bubs' pick made for him. I will post up the Round 6 draw shortly.

OK after a round that seemed slower than Giant Gonzales, I'm pleased to be able to get us on to Round 6. Before I get to that I'd just like to say to anyone who may have missed the goings-on a few pages back, that we have drawn up tentative plans on how to determine the winner. You can view that post featuring those plans here. Comments or thoughts welcome.

Right then let's get down to business...

* SIXTH ROUND DRAFT ORDER *

1. Jayhaitch2...Kurt Angle, Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett, JBL, Scott Hall, Ken Shamrock, Mickie James
    2. gimmick...Ted Dibiase, Ricky Steamboat, Matt Hardy & MVP, Harley Race, Bam Bam Bigelow,
    3. justbringit89...Brock Lesnar, Eddie Guerrero, Sabu, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Mr Kennedy,
    4. Minto...Triple H, Randy Orton, Bobby Heenan, Shane McMahon, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr,
    5. michael.etc...Andre the Giant, Goldberg, Rick Rude, Rick Martel & Tito Santana, Paul Orndorff,
    6. callaway92...The Road Warriors, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, William Regal, Fabulous Moolah,
    7. Mr.Nice Guy...Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, Kane, CM Punk, Rock 'n' Roll Express,
    8. dez_warlock...Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Rhino & Tajiri, Lita, Mike Awesome,
    9. Fozzy...Kerry Von Erich, Terry Funk, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham & Mike Rotunda (IRS), Jushin Liger,
    10. Bounty Hunter...Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Yokozuna, Jimmy Snuka, Tazz & Raven,
    11. KKV...The Undertaker, Curt Hennig, Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan, Honky Tonk Man, Earthquake & Typhoon,
    12. orestes...Mick Foley, Lance Storm, Vince McMahon, Brian Pillman, Dean Malenko & Perry Saturn,
    13. RebelRockChick...Ric Flair, The Fabulous Freebirds, Dusty Rhodes, Demolition, Superstar Billy Graham,
    14. b.ie curious...Jake Roberts, Ultimate Warrior, Big Show, Bob Backlund, DDP,
    15. Vince135792003...The British Bulldogs, Vader, Jerry Lawler, Tiger Mask, Jim Cornette,
    16. ec18...The Rock, Edge, Christian, AJ Styles, Sunny,
    17. Spongey1975...Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, New Age Outlaws, Lex Luger, Pedro Morales,
    18. Bubs101...Randy Savage, Bruno Sammartino, Steiner Brothers, Sycho Sid, Pat Patterson,
    19. Furious-Red...Chris Benoit, Jeff Hardy, Paul London & Brian Kendrick, Bobby Lashley, Finlay,
    20. Danger Dave...Chris Jericho, Batista, Dudley Boyz, Trish Stratus, Sergeant Slaughter,

Fozzy please do the usual cut and paste job on the above. Jayhaitch and gimmick will kick us off for this round. Hopefully it will prove a lot swifter and smoother than last time.

Best of luck to everyone as you layeth your picketh down. Happy Pickings. :cool:

bang smack in the middle, 10th is slight improvement and the last few rounds so me:), though i dunno if my planned pick will last through 9 go's

had expected Pat Patterson to be long gone at this stage so not suprised to hear he was top of Bubs list at this stage.

hopefully this round will be quicker than the last one

Woo hoo....i'm number one.:cool:

I have no idea who to pick this time round, didn't expect an early number either. Should certainly have the pick made by 9pm though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Excellent, looks like things are gonna pick up speed again so, happy days

Number 12, could have been better but could have been worse so I'm happy with that

I just realised RebelRockChick finally moved out of the top ten. Saints be praised! :p

Dang its getting tough.

Pick made.

Info to follow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I just realised RebelRockChick finally moved out of the top ten. Saints be praised! :p

MNG that's just mean :( .....no more cheques for you anyway :p

Advertisement