Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭jacool

glad to see someone winning an ipod - have no teeth left and have won nothing !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

alan4cult wrote: »
    From a wrapper?

Sorry wasn't thinking about that. I will let you try again untill you get the code right, happened to me earlier today.

I won 2nd song, no ipod :(

Edit : Just won 3rd song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

However they link it its not ip ive just tried

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Dunno if its been linked already, but you can see what hours of the days have the highest and lowest entries.

http://www.cokemusic.ie/tips.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

anyone try the www.purefestival.ie one for Deep River Rock?
    It says theres an NPN from the home page but it looks for a code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

Thank you NPN, just won an ipod in the 7am draw this morning!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

lol, in the link i gave for yesterdays entries, 5am had the lowest amount of entries whereas today shows it as being the most popular early morning slot for entries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 aine571

If you see at the side the volume changes everyday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I'v entered the npn comp maybe 6-7 times and won 4 itunes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

I've entered the NPN exactly 13 times and have only managed to win 1 song :(
    I feel so unlucky. I don't think I even need to mention that I haven't won an iPod either, yet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Enter them at 3/4 o'clock in the morning and you should have a good chance of winning songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

I saved up my npn codes and entered them all with gaps of 1 minute to ensure I only had 1 entry per minute draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

by the time you've read this they've probably gone....:D

Help yourselves;

iTunes: LNW3JTYYWFYF

Blastbeat (whatever that is):
    www.cokemusic.ie/bbclaim.html, enter 3R43GCJHJY and also TKH9R6FX76

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

If anyone has any spare NPN codes or any codes whatsoever could you PM me them Please? id be extremely grateful! Id even consider trading a month subscription to xbox live for a good few codes, about 10 or 12 codes because a month subscription is worth like 7€. So any spare codes that are not needed please PM me.

/end beg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Genco

:mad::eek::mad:

Sorry you are not a Winner

There was 2 entries in this draw. You have been entered into the next hourly draw to win an iPod nano. You will receive a message within an hour if you are a winner.

The Coke Music team

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Just entered 32 codes and won six songs, but i only got 15 e-mails from coke?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I better win an iPod:mad:

mgsrocks wrote: »
    Just entered 32 codes and won six songs, but i only got 15 e-mails from coke?

That happened to me too I think, I'm sure I didn't get the same amount of replies as I sent in.

Just to note that with gmail, coke sen't me 1 email with 3 entries in it, if that makes sense to you? I may not be explaining that in the best way.

It looks like i might have gotten more free songs than I thought but I'm not sure. I got Congratulations a few times in the 1 email from Coke, the "congrats" were a few minutes apart when I looked at the details. Did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

sedohre wrote: »
    That happened to me too I think, I'm sure I didn't get the same amount of replies as I sent in.

Just to note that with gmail, coke sen't me 1 email with 3 entries in it, if that makes sense to you? I may not be explaining that in the best way.

It looks like i might have gotten more free songs than I thought but I'm not sure. I got Congratulations a few times in the 1 email from Coke, the "congrats" were a few minutes apart when I looked at the details. Did you?

Actually looking at it now i see i got one reply every minute, so i think they only reply once to every 'one minute draw'. If you enter 3 codes in a minute you will only get one reply saying you won or lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

eamon234 wrote: »

Put Not Applicable in the code box.

• Advertisement

mgsrocks wrote: »
    Actually looking at it now i see i got one reply every minute, so i think they only reply once to every 'one minute draw'. If you enter 3 codes in a minute you will only get one reply saying you won or lost.

Might be right??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,444 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

WOOO I think I won an Ipod..Just to make sure this is legit because it was sent to my junk emails..Can ye tell me..
    Congratulations! You have won a fantastic iPod nano in the Coke+iTunes summer music promotion!

Click here to give us your daytime address details and we will send your iPod nano to you by courier within 28 days.

This will be delivered between 9am and 5.30pm and there must be someone at the supplied address to accept delivery.

Thanks for entering the competition, enjoy listening to music on your ipod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

callaway92 wrote: »
    WOOO I think I won an Ipod..Just to make sure this is legit because it was sent to my junk emails..Can ye tell me..

Show off :p
    Looks legit!
    Think someone else posted one in this thread look for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

callaway92 wrote: »

No its a fake. Forward it to me and ill deal with it:cool:

Dingatron wrote: »
    Put Not Applicable in the code box.

I've read the T&C on the purefestival site, and I can't see anywhere where it states that entry on NPN is limited at all. ie 1 entry per hour, per day etc, Can anyone else see any other Terms?

Should a new thread be started for Pure Festival site, what do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

I won a tune but hate itunes so here is the link first come first served :) and there were THREE people in the draw :mad:

USED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

I'm not using the same computer - I'm using a different one in a different house on a seperate IP account. grr!
    if its going out the same broadband connection it would be the same public IP address

• Registered Users Posts: 43,834 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, they'd identify you by your external IP address.. so as long as they're using the same router, it's one IP.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭leinstergurl

Wow..thanks guys just won an ipod nano from the npn link...fantastic!!!:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

I won a tune but hate itunes so here is the link first come first served :) and there were THREE people in the draw :mad:

https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProductCodeWizard?code=AYK4Y764EXJR

Someone already used it! Thanks anyway

Advertisement