Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

aine571 wrote: »
    Im Saving All Mine! Throught NPN And buying coke zero ( Can't Drink Normal Coke as i have braces!)

And are there codes on the coke zero bottles too?
    The reason i ask is i picked up two promotional bottles of Coke zero earlier and the little box where the code should be was blank on both bottles. Kinda annoyed with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭MjM

Dman001 wrote: »
    You shoulda entered the codes all in the one hour then you would of had a better chance of winning.

I did! Between 4 and 5 o clock!!! I.e after 4 and before 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

MjM wrote: »
    I did! Between 4 and 5 o clock!!! I.e after 4 and before 5.
    Oh, sorry. I misread your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭MjM

No problem! I think this is after getting way too popular though, on the coke graph of popular times, I've sometimes seen that theres been more entries at 4 am than at 8 or 9 am! Its crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 aine571

MjM wrote: »
    Good luck with 7!! I entered 30 this morning between 4 and 5 and all I got was 5 songs for my trouble!

That's why im saving mine ;)

• Advertisement

And are there codes on the coke zero bottles too?
    The reason i ask is i picked up two promotional bottles of Coke zero earlier and the little box where the code should be was blank on both bottles. Kinda annoyed with it!

Well up here in the North There Is!

Sorry for the three posts me in a row But, Coke must be messing. Look at todays graph.
    NO WAY!! :eek:
    I think Cokes messing up about! :mad:

aine571 wrote: »
    Well up here in the North There Is!

Cool, thanks - im gonna pick up another two bottles today at a different shop and see what i get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Under the terms http://www.cokemusic.ie/terms.html
    No purchase necessary. If you wish to enter this promotion without making a purchase visit http://www.cokemusic.ie/npn.aspx. You will be entered into the next draw. Only one entry per day is permitted.

I think it must mean one entry per 24hrs, not per day because I entered before 12 last night (24th) and I tried today 25th and it says
    You have used your NPN entry for today.

Just thought I'd mention it. I hate drinking fizzy drinks so I'll be restricted to 1 entry a day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I got that too. But I never used the site before..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Any codes pm please:p
    iTune codes and coke ones:cool:

Cool, thanks - im gonna pick up another two bottles today at a different shop and see what i get :)

Picked up two coke zero bottles in tesco and got my codes so i guess i just got a bad batch the other day :)

Yay just won a song:D
    Now what song to get:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

In the last hour i entered 14 codes and won 4 songs and an i-pod nano:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i just going to be doing the NPN one so i'm going to leave it till later and then try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

mcmc wrote: »
    In the last hour i entered 14 codes and won 4 songs and an i-pod nano:D:D:D

I hate you. :p

I got up at 4 this morning to enter 16 codes i had saved up, won 8 songs (WhooHoo! :rolleyes:) but no ipod!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

wahey just won a song! ... no ipod yet though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I entered this for the first time there, and the email came back saying there was 3 entries in this hour, and I have been out into the draw for the next hour. Does that work, like has anyone won an ipod that way, by losing the first hour and you being entered in the next hour? Also what do you text and whats the number for it?

Did you get the Codes Then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i entered twice for the NPN option online. I got the email about the 1 min song comp but nothing saying if i won or lost for the hr one. do they just email u if u win the one hr ipod comp?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

suppafly wrote: »
    do they just email u if u win the one hr ipod comp?
    Yeah you only get an email if you win.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

CyberWaste wrote: »
    I entered this for the first time there, and the email came back saying there was 3 entries in this hour, and I have been out into the draw for the next hour. Does that work, like has anyone won an ipod that way, by losing the first hour and you being entered in the next hour? Also what do you text and whats the number for it?

Hi, my understanding is that they say "3 entries in this DRAW" which is the draw for a song a minute, then your entry also goes into the draw for the 1 ipod in that hour ONLY.

I don't know about the text number though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

Anyone got any codes they're not using,ill gladly take them or your hands:rolleyes:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Got my nano today! Dinky little thing, inside a jiffy bag, inside a big empty box lol. The DHL guy was wondering why he was delivering so many of these large almost empty boxes :) Dinky little thing! Well worth the 2 minutes it took to get a NPN code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Will someone who won the nano take a picture of it and show me what its like? Id like to see it and the engraving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Here:

ipod.jpg
    The box, and the stuff... cable, itty bitty apple stickers.

ipod_front.jpg
    Front.

ipod_back.jpg
    The back... covered in fingerprints already. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

that engraving looks well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

Should have brought back the 60 gig one from last year. I could have done with another one of them from coke:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Was much better to win last years one :D. I got an 80GB Video with a much cooler engraving on the back :D. You can stick your 4GB Nano :p

• Advertisement

Yay won another song:D What song will i get:mad:

Advertisement