Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Maybe its the code you entered to Coke?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

haha won 4 songs and a nano this morning in the 6am/7am draws :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

ive got 216 cans too go true ... whats my odds of winning some ipods :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I won an 80gb ipod last year, entered my code about an hour after the competition started. Only tried about 4 codes overall, just have to pick the right time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

won a free tune there with the no purchase one, anyone want the link to the free tune, I'm a nice guy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

swingking wrote: »
    When I click on the link in the winning email it goes to the itunes store and asks me for a redeem code.

Anyone know where I get this ?

Anyone else having this problem

Before claiming, open itunes, and log into your account.
    Then click on the download now link - pop up window will open and access your itunes store and add the credit to your account.

I got an Ipod off this last week. Woke up at 7am, made a few calls, checked my credit on vodafone and the promotional message before your balance comes up said that for the entire day, all you had to do was text the word "COKE" to the same number you send the codes to. I sent in a bunch of enteries, bout 6 euros worth of texts and won an itune more or less everytime. Checked my phone a few hours later and had won an ipod. Guess there was hardly anyone else in the draw and i had a mountain of entries in :)

Im keeping an eye out for this everyday now and ill post if i see it again. Would have posted first time around but was nowhere near a PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 aine571

Before claiming, open itunes, and log into your account.
    Then click on the download now link - pop up window will open and access your itunes store and add the credit to your account.

I got an Ipod off this last week. Woke up at 7am, made a few calls, checked my credit on vodafone and the promotional message before your balance comes up said that for the entire day, all you had to do was text the word "COKE" to the same number you send the codes to. I sent in a bunch of enteries, bout 6 euros worth of texts and won an itune more or less everytime. Checked my phone a few hours later and had won an ipod. Guess there was hardly anyone else in the draw and i had a mountain of entries in :)

Im keeping an eye out for this everyday now and ill post if i see it again. Would have posted first time around but was nowhere near a PC.

Howd You win the ipod :confused:
    I got confused there :pac:

davidgti wrote: »
    ive got 216 cans too go true ... whats my odds of winning some ipods :rolleyes:

Fancy sending some of those codes through a pm ? :pac::cool::p

aine571 wrote: »
    Howd You win the ipod :confused:
    I got confused there :pac:

Basically texting the code coke to the number that day counted as an entry - sent as many as i could before i ran out of credit - paid off though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

aine571 wrote: »
    Fancy sending some of those codes through a pm ? :pac::cool::p

whats it worth :D

Don't bother buying a 6/12/24 pack of Coke because AFAIK they dont have the codes on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Basically texting the code coke to the number that day counted as an entry - sent as many as i could before i ran out of credit - paid off though :)[/quote My son won an ipod last week. It was sent by dhl and only took 4 days to get here. The best way to win is to text the codes at times when few people are awake. Then the numbers are less. :)

alie wrote: »
    Basically texting the code coke to the number that day counted as an entry - sent as many as i could before i ran out of credit - paid off though :)[/quote My son won an ipod last week. It was sent by dhl and only took 4 days to get here. The best way to win is to text the codes at times when few people are awake. Then the numbers are less. :)

Nice - there is hope i might get mine by next week so :D
    Your right, it does pay off to text in at early hours - there is a chart on there website that shows how many people entered the preivous day and what hours they entered.

http://www.cokemusic.ie/graph.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

What a joke, they expect your to have the viral iTune$ on your pc to collect your free music, waste of time TBH

itmss://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProductCodeWizard?code=M67RRTWNKK4W&ign-mscache=1

PLease use, just post if you have

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

How is this a bargain alert? It's a competition ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

What a joke, they expect your to have the viral iTune$ on your pc to collect your free music, waste of time TBH

itmss://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProductCodeWizard?code=M67RRTWNKK4W&ign-mscache=1

PLease use, just post if you have

Used it. Thank you!

davidgti wrote: »
    whats it worth :D

Mmmm...
    A very Happy girl ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Heeee! I just won an ipod nano using the No Purchase Necessary code. Didn't even have to buy a can :D There were only 2 other people in the draw I entered for the song and I didn't win so I was a bit miffed, but I'm delighted now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

My ipod arrived this morning. Pretty fast, only took 4 days. As mentioned earlier it has Coca-cola engraved on the back.

mine just arrived :D:D:D i only won it on sat morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

If you win a song are you still in the draw for the ipod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Gauge wrote: »
    Heeee! I just won an ipod nano using the No Purchase Necessary code. Didn't even have to buy a can :D There were only 2 other people in the draw I entered for the song and I didn't win so I was a bit miffed, but I'm delighted now!

How do you know how many are in the draw? Ive been using the free link one since yday and in the two draws ive won two songs..

Wheres my iPod :D

And as jpfahy said are you still in the draw if you win a song?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,290 ✭✭✭positron

My rotten luck I guess..!! :(

Sorry you are not a Winner There was 2 entries in this draw. You have been entered .....

jpfahy wrote: »
    If you win a song are you still in the draw for the ipod

Yep - i send 2 texts in before 2 and 2 just after and won 4 songs, then at 8:00am I got the txt to say I won the ipod too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Im Saving All Mine! Throught NPN And buying coke zero ( Can't Drink Normal Coke as i have braces!)

Got 7 So far :D
    Gonna Enter them all Morning Timish...
    Want to save more though before I Enter Them :o

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭MjM

Good luck with 7!! I entered 30 this morning between 4 and 5 and all I got was 5 songs for my trouble!

• Advertisement

You shoulda entered the codes all in the one hour then you would of had a better chance of winning.

Advertisement