Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke iTunes promotion is back.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

oh ok haha my bad... bit slow today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fitzyrichard

Coke + iTunes have also developed a new Secret Code Generator and hidden it in the Coke Music website. If you can find where it’s hidden you can be guaranteed to win free songs from iTunes and iPod nanos. It's on www.cokemusic.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Coke + iTunes have also developed a new Secret Code Generator and hidden it in the Coke Music website. If you can find where it’s hidden you can be guaranteed to win free songs from iTunes and iPod nanos. It's on www.cokemusic.ie

Eh what?:confused: Is that a joke? EDIT: Ah Yeah I found it, looks like a bit of sarcasm, have to try it on other PC as I used up my NPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Vain wrote: »
    Ah man iv entered about 70 times and no luck yet, Id have the nano bought soon enough with all the credit im using :D

I must have entered about 100 times before I won.Surprisingly, my winning code was the only one I ever entered by text and the only one I didn't enter in the small hours:o

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Eh what?:confused: Is that a joke? EDIT: Ah Yeah I found it, looks like a bit of sarcasm, have to try it on other PC as I used up my NPN.

Following on, I dont see whats so good about it, you still need a code and I entered twice through and won 2 songs, Im guessing everyone who enters through it wins a itunes song, and why is it called a generator?.:mad:

• Advertisement

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Following on, I dont see whats so good about it, you still need a code and I entered twice through and won 2 songs, Im guessing everyone who enters through it wins a itunes song, and why is it called a generator?.:mad:

Not exactly a 'generator' is it?

filo87 wrote: »
    Not exactly a 'generator' is it?

Yeah it definantly gives out free songs only, im pretty sure anyway, as when you click submit, its super quick to load up next page and give out free song, and it doesnt make sense as to how it could give away a ipod through that thing, if you think about it, ill believe someone who wins an ipod through that if i see a screenshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Can you link to it or screen shot it please?

sedohre wrote: »
    Can you link to it or screen shot it please?
    On the website click the blastbeat tab at the top and then click the coke logo on that page, the big logo, the screen will flash, and then show the "geneator". TBH I wouldnt waste a code in that, as id say you will only win a song, even though it says otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I've kinda lost interest in wiining an iPod. I've mostly been in it for the songs. It's a pity that the offer is almost over and we've only found out now.

Edit: From the secret generator T&C's:
    There are 5 iPod nanos to be won daily in the Coke Secret Code Generator. A total of 70 iPod nanos to be won over the campaign duration

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

About 90 songs (i used some already) and 2 ipods later. Man i love this promo:):)

MOD EDIT: Had to remove the image you attached as it had your e-mail address in it - for your own privacy and all!

fancy giving me one of those ipods? :)

it's not very fair that you can win 2! i know if i won 2 though i wouldn't be saying that... sour grapes and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Can't find the generator, any tips??

• Registered Users Posts: 34 panman

raddo wrote: »
    Can't find the generator, any tips??
    I found it by clicking the illustrated "record" on left of the page on the blast beat page. Maybe they changing the location everyday?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

What times did yiser all send in to win the ipods? I wonder is there any particular time thats best?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭leinstergurl

Got my IPOD yesturday, god that was quick!!Silver 4Gb....thanks again:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Mr.S wrote: »
    how in gods name do you have so many codes? do you just use the NPN every day, or do you buy a ****load of coke?

I'd like to know too,
    I think i know what hes doing but id like to be sure first :pac:

Mr.S wrote: »
    all i can think off is that he works in a pub and just gets the cans at the end of a night?

haha no thats not what im thinking

If you worked at a racetrack after a weeks racing yuo'd get aload!

I'll pm you with my theory i don't want it on here !

2655783050_47492f8391_o.jpg
    Thats for the coded generator

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭oleary91

Won ipod nano at the 1 am draw..Wooo:D

• Advertisement

mcmc wrote: »
    Got everybody i know to give me there codes:D

Suckers:pac:

ricky91t, he's already said where he gets all his codes.

ricky91t wrote: »
    haha no thats not what im thinking

If you worked at a racetrack after a weeks racing yuo'd get aload!

I'll pm you with my theory i don't want it on here !

yeah i think i know also what hes using.

:( i wanna know the theory,
    he could be going around tesco at 3am and stealing all the codes off labels.... ;)

2 ipods wow thats lucky

OK i have 2 or 3 free itunes anyone want them?Ill give one per person
    First come first serve

ill take one :p sound, and ill lol if that guy wins a 3rd ipod.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭matchthis

I'll take one if you have one left, thanks

matchthis wrote: »
    I'll take one if you have one left, thanks

sorry vcant find it at the mo
    Dunno which email i sent it to
    Ill pm you if/when it appears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭matchthis

No probs, thanks anyway