Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frilly Knickers & Tan Lines

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Thaedydal wrote: »
    REally JSB and you have this from Marit's mouth or via pm ?
    cos otherwise you are just speculating.

Again Mairt did not start this thread.

If that's directed at me then no, I'm just speculating on what made Mairt run off in a hissy fit like a little girl, so far I've claimed nothing as fact in regards to her...opps sorry I mean him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Kazobel wrote: »
    Is that not what I said?

no it's not, you are trying to word all your responces in such a way as to make it out that the only reason he left was because he couldn't stand a woman having power in BGRH which is not the case

jsb wrote: »
    no it's not, you are trying to word all your responces in such a way as to make it out that the only reason he left was because he couldn't stand a woman having power in BGRH which is not the case

Really?...seems that way to me :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

via PM

Really and pms are meant to be private do you have his permission to discuss what he said and if so why is he not speaking for himself ?

no it only seems that way because you want it to be that way, for some reason you seem to be out to vilify Mairt and even though I have given you an explanation as to the contrary you seem to be ignoring it and deciding to plead ignorance so that you can get a witch hunt going against him

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well Kaz, I think you're a muppet and threads like this prove it and tbh, you'd be no loss to boards.ie.

I guess you can't get over the fact that you're Rozie lite, eh?

no it only seems that way because you want it to be that way, for some reason you seem to be out to vilify Mairt and even though I have given you an explanation as to the contrary you seem to be ignoring it and deciding to plead ignorance so that you can get a witch hunt going against him

But is that not an explaination based on third party information? what proof is there that you're not just making this up? I was asked earlier for links and quotes and stuff to back up what I was saying so should that not apply to you too? all we really have is your word that you're talking for him but in all fairness if he had any balls he'd be talking for himself...no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Kharn wrote: »

Ooh, that's just nasty Kharn, completely uncalled for. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You're such a biatch Kharn!

Well Kaz, I think you're a muppet and threads like this prove it and tbh, you'd be no loss to boards.ie.

Correct if I'm wrong here but is calling me a "muppet" not personal abuse? and from a moderator too! :eek: I'd love to lose it and tell you what I think of you too but instead I think I'll just report your post.

• Advertisement

Oh here goes the "ABUSE FROM A MODERATOR" arguement - do you see Feedback under the list of boards I mod? Report away, it won't change the facts...

Really and pms are meant to be private do you have his permission to discuss what he said and if so why is he not speaking for himself ?

no I haven't, so infract or ban away
    But is that not an explaination based on third party information? what proof is there that you're not just making this up? I was asked earlier for links and quotes and stuff to back up what I was saying so should that not apply to you too? all we really have is your word that you're talking for him but in all fairness if he had any balls he'd be talking for himself...no?

as not everyone on boards reads Feedback he mightn't have seen the thread, but I did send him a pm a while ago to make him aware of the thread so at least he should be aware the next time he logs on to see if he wants to reply or not

Ooh, that's just nasty Kharn, completely uncalled for. :pac:
    Beruthiel wrote: »
    You're such a biatch Kharn!

That's great, if I go on to your forums and call somone a "muppet" will you be as understanding? It'll do really well on PI won't it Beruthiel? keep encouraging him and join him with the infractions too, I was totally wrong, there's no bullying on boards, we're all just one big happy family :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Those of us who play by the rules are, yea...

That's great, if I go on to your forums and call somone a "muppet" will you be as understanding? It'll do really well on PI won't it Beruthiel? keep encouraging him and join him with the infractions too, I was totally wrong, there's no bullying on boards, we're all just one big happy family :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well seen as though you have been baiting for the responses that you have received you can't really complain when you do get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Ouch, too far man:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Mairt didn't start this thread and until he comments lets leave him out of it. He said goodbye in BGRH and I said fair enough sorry to see you go and I wish him well. Kaz you are just **** stirring, how many times have you referred to Mairt as a little girl and having a hissy fit? And then you have the balls, to accuse someone else of personal abuse? All I can say is that you are no lazers pew pew:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

+1

Those of us who play by the rules are, yea...

The rules you just broke?

Mairt didn't start this thread and until he comments lets leave him out of it. He said goodbye in BGRH and I said fair enough sorry to see you go and I wish him well. Kaz you are just **** stirring, how many times have you referred to Mairt as a little girl and having a hissy fit? And then you have the balls, to accuse someone else of personal abuse? All I can say is that you are no lazers pew pew:rolleyes:

I've treated Mairt with no more or less respect than he ever treated me with, I owe him nothing and only speak of him on the same level as he does of me.

Whats a Lazers Pew Pew??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

jeez.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

no I haven't, so infract or ban away

What on earth makes you think you have said anything in this thread so far which is infractable or would have to do with me banning you from any of the forums I help mod ?

jsb that is a knee jerk reaction form you and I have no idea why.

as not everyone on boards reads Feedback he mightn't have seen the thread, but I did send him a pm a while ago to make him aware of the thread so at least he should be aware the next time he logs on to see if he wants to reply or not

Good, cos I don't think it fair to be talking or supposing about a person when they have not see the thread or consented to be apart of the discussion.

As for Kaz being Rosie lite,
    Kaz certainly is a lot easier to get on with and easily several stones lighter.

Kaz I do take your points about how certain BGRH posters don't get that it is a piss take forum and can go to far, shame you never reported those posts when you came across them. Not everyone is as aware of gender and identity issues as you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The rules you just broke?

120px-GTFO.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'd love to lose it

In fairness, its only a matter of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Do you know what always amazes me with these types of threads?
    How people who aren't frequenters of forums starting harping on about 'oh noes it's changed' and 'should be made into a sub forum' etc etc (not everyone, just some people, and it's not just with this particular issue).
    At the end of the day - it's the internets - areas that gain popularity change and grow with it, for good/bad/indifferent. If you don't like something, no-one is forcing it on you. If there's threads I see that I don't like - I leave, end of.
    BGRH has changed over time - I've seen it, some aspects I like, some I don't. If I'm not in the form for what's going on - I won't go in, If it's appealing, then I will.

If it was a particular issue or someone was being attacked or shunned or something, then fine - bring it up. Or even like this, mention a place has changed, people can agree and disagree. But bickering over who said what to whom or who left is just silly. People make decisions for their own reasons, and let them.

I've treated Mairt with no more or less respect than he ever treated me with, I owe him nothing and only speak of him on the same level as he does of me.

Whats a Lazers Pew Pew??

He started it miss!

When I were a lad, this was all just fields, it's just not the same anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

As for Kaz being Rosie lite,
    Kaz certainly is a lot easier to get on with and easily several stones lighter.

But Rozie knew sh*t loads about Transformers which makes her awesome in my books.

I think I only had to ban her 3 times from the Transformers forum... which for Rozie is a good record...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

On the subject of actually finding a solution, can we not create a private forum that caters for the more extreme brothers??

Perhaps a BGRH-caust, if you will.

Personally, I don't know if the forum would have enough traffic to be worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead thought that thread about the wee finger sticking out whilst drinking wine was an absolute belter. As one of the senior brothers in BGRH, Pighead is hurt and confused as to why you are trying to hurt our happy community.

Advertisement