Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frilly Knickers & Tan Lines

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

thread_wont_die.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Debate me arse. Your just s*** stirring.

We could debate your arse but I'm sure it'd be a drawn out, dull subject interjected with comments on it's bum fluff, cheek volume and arse grapes. Not really my thing thb

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Mairts not the one having a hissy fit.
    I'll give this a +1 while I'm at it.

Kazobel, you claim that BGRH people are bullied all the time, I'm curious as to why you would put this:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56018535#post56018535

Actually wait, I just remember you're banned so are unable to read it. In BGRH, in response to a picture by a certain female poster, you put this:
    Kazobel wrote: »
    Not bad but to be honest I'm cuter, I kinda think I'm cuter than alot of the girls posting pics on here but being ignored can get irritating after a while so I may as well post the truth, I'd hate being a natal girl that was less cute than a transsexual, god that must be horrible...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

As if this thread could get any more nasty. Jeez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Oh no, kotj, she *meant* to be banned.

It was all deliberate and great fun apparently, even the sending of abusive PMs to other members of the community.

Not hormonal, hand wringing, or out of kilter with reality at all, it was all done for sh1ts and giggles, you see.

I'm so glad kazobel felt the need to come back here and clear up a question nobody felt the need to ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Right, I'll have a nice big cold pint of heineken and a few rasher sandwiches.

Hop to it wimmins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

kazobel wrote: »
    Not bad but to be honest I'm cuter, I kinda think I'm cuter than alot of the girls posting pics on here but being ignored can get irritating after a while so I may as well post the truth, I'd hate being a natal girl that was less cute than a transsexual, god that must be horrible...

yeah that seems to be the start and end of your character from what I have observed. You're a dude, you're not a dude, whatever. It's only important to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

smashey wrote: »
    Right, I'll have a nice big cold pint of heineken and a few rasher sandwiches.

Hop to it wimmins.

Your user line says it all. Smooth!!!! :D

It was all deliberate and great fun apparently, even the sending of abusive PMs to other members of the community.

Yeah I figured as much.
    Wonder is it a case of she meant to be banned or realized she was going to be anyway and decided to get in there first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

As if this thread could get any more nasty. Jeez

Yes it could but I won't lower myself atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Yes it could but I won't lower myself atm.

Ass to Mouth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

****** please, the amount of **** you bitches (lol) kicked up when the idea of a male mod for the ladies lounge was floated was unbelievable.

When did that happen? There will NEVER be a male mod on LL. Mark my words!

Not hormonal, hand wringing, or out of kilter with reality at all, it was all done for sh1ts and giggles, you see.

I'm so glad kazobel felt the need to come back here and clear up a question nobody felt the need to ask.

I never sent abusive PM's to anyone, as a matter of fact I usually get PM's from "straight" guys asking if I'd help them with their little fantasy, I tell them all to **** off but they start it.

"Sh!ts and giggles"... hmmmmmm RoundyMooney is on a different mailing list, would that be the one where I got revenge on people for ****ing with my private life by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

WindSock wrote: »

Mark your words? Is that a clue? Is the male mod going to be called Mark???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

A wise man once said;
    Terry wrote: »
    Temba, his arms wide.
    Darmok and Jelad at Tenagra.

WindSock wrote: »
    You wanna bet?

Check Zaph's profile. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sherifu wrote: »
    A wise man once said...

Kazobel - when the balls fell...

I never sent abusive PM's to anyone, as a matter of fact I usually get PM's from "straight" guys asking if I'd help them with their little fantasy, I tell them all to **** off but they start it.

"Sh!ts and giggles"... hmmmmmm RoundyMooney is on a different mailing list, would that be the one where I got revenge on people for ****ing with my private life by any chance?
    Hi Kaz.

Chill. :p

Sherifu wrote: »
    A wise man once said;

Yawn again....

Good woman kaz, as long as you get the last word in, they haven't beaten you!

rage on sister! that'll show em. That'll show em all.

• Advertisement

tbh wrote: »
    Good woman kaz, as long as you get the last word in, they haven't beaten you!

rage on sister! that'll show em. That'll show em all.

Is that why you felt the need to get it in sister?

We could debate your arse but I'm sure it'd be a drawn out, dull subject interjected with comments on it's bum fluff, cheek volume and arse grapes. Not really my thing thb

Everything you have posted here has been drawn out, dull and argumentative. Get over yourself.

Yawn again....

Any response better than no response eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Yes, 'cos you're *that* hot.

I'm gladdened to now find myself in, what is in essence, the opposite of your little black book. On the basis of two posts on a discussion thread. Maybe that book isn't so little after all.

People like you grate my cheese, you come in, undermine a community, bitch and moan, and then depart with a holier than thou attitude that's totally at odds with reality.

You do more ill than good.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

"He's more machine now than man"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

1198670350631ok5.jpg

Yes, 'cos you're *that* hot.

Actually I am, that's why I get propositioned a lot
    I'm gladdened to now find myself in, what is in essence, the opposite of your little black book. On the basis of two posts on a discussion thread. Maybe that book isn't so little after all..

I don't need a black book, they took away what was probably my only chance of having a family. I got revenge and I find it weird that you'd use a phrase I used when I was doing it, to be honest I get the feeling you're doing a little bit of undermining here yourself.
    People like you grate my cheese, you come in, undermine a community, bitch and moan, and then depart with a holier than thou attitude that's totally at odds with reality.

Community?? you think this is a community and have the cheek to say I'm at odds with reality? let me tell you something Roundy, there's not one person on here that wouldn't drop your ass if it meant getting in thicker with the "Boards" regulars, you're all expendable and don't delude yourself that you're not.

I'll stop posting now simply because 9 pages of jumping on my every post sort of proved my point, even when I was only guilty of the same posts as others.

Community?? you think this is a community and have the cheek to say I'm at odds with reality? let me tell you something Roundy, there's not one person on here that wouldn't drop your ass if it meant getting in thicker with the "Boards" regulars, you're all expendable and don't delude yourself that you're not.

Lulz

I laughed at this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

1198845064691kk6.jpg

• Advertisement

I don't need a black book, they took away what was probably my only chance of having a family.

what?
    I got revenge and I find it weird that you'd use a phrase I used when I was doing it, to be honest I get the feeling you're doing a little bit of undermining here yourself.

are you talking about the phrase "sh1ts and giggles" here?

like I said earlier, it's you. That's not the experience of 99% of the users on this site, it's your experience because of the type of person you are. You're totally and completely self-absorbed, you're addicted to drama and you'd start a fight in an empty house. If you had something worthwhile to contribute, maybe those other factors could be overlooked, but you don't, so they can't. Really, it's down to you. I'm betting this isn't the only community you've been ostracised from. I know it's easier to say it's everyone else, but it really isn't.

Advertisement