Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frilly Knickers & Tan Lines

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Kazobel wrote: »
    my original post stands, BGRH is at times used as a forum for bullying

Stop, please. :D You are killing me. ROFL, with plenty of lol thrown in. :D

One of the least serious forums on Boards.ie is used for bullying?

Yet again, I did not see that coming. :D

I really should get new glasses. Or a new monitor.

Damn, I'm out of popcorn.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

But what gives you the opinion that this is a debate? did I at any time give the impression that I wanted someone to change my opinion of BGRH? no...my original post stands, BGRH is at times used as a forum for bullying, tough sh!t if you can't accept that but you've never been on the receiving end.

I, and I am sure everyone else reading this thread, would love to see examples of this.

BGRH has been a very friendly forum to me and I have never seen anything beyond light banter being stood for in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

SDooM wrote: »
    I, and I am sure everyone else reading this thread, would love to see examples of this.

She's been asked to link some examples of this earlier, and flatly refused. Considering the tone of this thread, it's nothing but petty sniping and ****-stirring. I think it's a pity, because to be fair to Kazobel, she's been a fairly helpful member of boards. It's sad to see this kind of pettiness and infighting. As I've said earlier, can't we all just get along?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

its gotta be limahl time now...

no???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

If you dont want to be bullied, the internet is not for you.

When did I say it was me? do I sound like I'd even give a sh!t if someone tried? I seem to be doing pretty well at the moment so I doubt bullying is an issue I ever have to deal with.
    Sh!te, she's on to me, it's double serious as she used the "I pity you" thing as well. Next off she'll be telling me I'm getting too angry and/or I need to get a life.

kazobel Hey kickoutthejams
    kazobel Insult
    kickoutthejams Retort
    kazobel Counter-retort
    kickoutthejams Questioning of sexual preference
    kazobel Suggestion to shut the fcuk up
    kickoutthejams Notation that you should blow it out your ass
    kazobel Riposte
    kazobel Addon Reposte
    kickoutthejams Counter-reposte
    kazobel Counter-counter reposte
    kickoutthejams Nonsensical picture
    Moderator Responce to picture and treath to ban
    kickoutthejams Words of praise for Moderators and lolcats
    Moderator Acknowledgment of admittance of inferiorty and acceptance of terms

Really let's not go there...
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Stop, please. :D You are killing me. ROFL, with plenty of lol thrown in. :D

One of the least serious forums on Boards.ie is used for bullying?

Yet again, I did not see that coming. :D

I really should get new glasses. Or a new monitor.

Damn, I'm out of popcorn.

Make sure to use lots of lol's and ROFL's in your posts, it helps distract...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

But what gives you the opinion that this is a debate? did I at any time give the impression that I wanted someone to change my opinion of BGRH? no...my original post stands, BGRH is at times used as a forum for bullying, tough sh!t if you can't accept that but you've never been on the receiving end.

Kaz maybe people who post in bgrh are a little too close to it to see the bullying

If you can give examples of where bullying has occurred than maybe we can see it in future and put a stop to it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

kazobel Insult
    kickoutthejams Retort
    kazobel Counter-retort
    kazobel Riposte
    kazobel Addon Reposte

Where? bash.org?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Silverfish wrote: »
    Where? bash.org?

WTF are Donut seeds?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

WTF are Donut seeds?

Cheerios.

hund-pepsi.jpg

• Advertisement

Silverfish wrote: »
    Where? bash.org?

It served a purpose, who cares where it came from? the fact is that that's where it's going, it made my point and that's all I wanted.

It served a purpose, who cares where it came from? the fact is that that's where it's going, it proved my point and that's all I wanted.

I don't say this to be flippant, but I really don't see what that proved, aside from you running on some internal logic that we're not privvy to. This entire thread doesn't make a frog's butt of sense.

I don't say this to be flippant, but I really don't see what that proved, aside from you running on some internal logic that we're not privvy to. This entire thread doesn't make a frog's butt of sense.

I know, I've found lately that that's my talent :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Whats this thread about again?

Seriously can the more mature posters not drop this and move on. I cant understand why people continuously reply to threads to keep them going. Its funny at first but 134 posts later its not.

faceman wrote: »
    Whats this thread about again?

Seriously can the more mature posters not drop this and move on. I cant understand why people continuously reply to threads to keep them going. Its funny at first but 134 posts later its not.

Awww it is if you're the one twisting the cork screw

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

dude-wait-what.jpg

Kaz: A moderator on any other forum on boards which they don't mod, is a regular user. Unless it's a mod of feedback (admins), which I haven't seen any around, mentioning it has no relevance. Someone might mod a forum about cheese, what's that got to do with their comments in feedback?

dude-wait-what.jpg

Kaz: A moderator on any other forum on boards which they don't mod, is a regular user. Unless it's a mod of feedback (admins), which I haven't seen any around, mentioning it has no relevance. Someone might mod a forum about cheese, what's that got to do with their comments in feedback?

I'm not the one who brought up relevance of posts, Slow Motion did around about here and then I went with it so why not start off on him on where he decides what is and isn't relevant and then when you're finished then come back to me.

If that's directed at me then no, I'm just speculating on what made Mairt run off in a hissy fit like a little girl, so far I've claimed nothing as fact in regards to her...opps sorry I mean him.

Mairts not the one having a hissy fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I'm not the one who brought up relevance of posts, Slow Motion did around about here and then I went with it so why not start off on him on where he decides what is and isn't relevant and then when you're finished then come back to me.

have you ever heard the expression, "it's not you, it's me?" Well, just so you know, it really is you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

+1 to the two posts above. Kazobel, you seriously need to chill

• Advertisement

Mairts not the one having a hissy fit.

Moi..hissy fit? so far I've been pretty calm unlike Mairt who tucked her tutu into her knickers and ran away crying because the other girls in her class were picking on her...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

seriously, does the word dignity mean anything to you?

Moi..hissy fit? so far I've been pretty calm unlike Mairt who tucked her tutu into her knickers and ran away crying because the other girls in her class were picking on her...

wtf are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

This thread has nothing to do with Mairt, he isn't posting in it do stop dragging him into it

You are the one going on about a forum you claim to care so little about that you got yourself banned from

Either post up examples of where you saw bullying happen as has been asked of you on numerous occasions or drop it

tbh wrote: »
    have you ever heard the expression, "it's not you, it's me?" Well, just so you know, it really is you.

But that post was right :confused: why pick on me about relevance when I didn't start the relevance debate? Slow Motion was the first to mention relevance, do the Admin rules that apply to me not apply to him?

But that post was right :confused: why pick on me about relevance when I didn't start the relevance debate? Slow Motion was the first to mention relevance, do the Admin rules that apply to me not apply to him?

Debate me arse. Your just s*** stirring.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

kazobel Insult
    kickoutthejams Retort
    kazobel Counter-retort
    kazobel Riposte
    kazobel Addon Reposte

Ouch, I got a lot of cassé there.
    Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

Ouch, I got a lot of cassé there.
    Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg

Yawn....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

blah, blah ...Mairt... blah, blah, blah...
    I think someone fancies Mairt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Zulu wrote: »
    I think someone fancies Mairt.
    :o

Advertisement