Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your modifed/performance car(**DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES**)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Worst photo I've ever seen :pac:

Where are you based? I'll take one for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Tossy, was the bora sitting like that when you had it? Looks like fairly serious camber on the rear!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Tossy is your bonnet open in that pic?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

Tossy, was the bora sitting like that when you had it? Looks like fairly serious camber on the rear!

The wheels have been changed on it,the camber is not far off what it was when i had it - i think the new wheels exaggerate it
    Tossy is your bonnet open in that pic?!

No Gary firmly shut.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

The gap between the grill and bonnet seems a little bit pronounced or is it just the picture?

Savage car btw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

IMG-20121013-WA0001.jpg
    "when are we going for a spin ? Fcuk a walk"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

The gap between the grill and bonnet seems a little bit pronounced or is it just the picture?

Savage car btw!

There is a bit of a gap there alright the line of shadow really stands out on the silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭crazyFeet

i can take a good picture myself when the car is ready, but thanks anyway :) car is in Sligo actually, its my daily driver, in the shed at the moment as there are few shiney bits going into her this weekend hopefully (or whenever i get a spare day)
    the day she dropped
    IMG_20120908_151739.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Thats a nice vento crazyfeet fairplay, watch the speed bumbs in sligo town though. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭crazyFeet

Thats a nice vento crazyfeet fairplay, watch the speed bumbs in sligo town though. :eek:
    its an XL Vento, aka b4 Passat :) yea, had to take off my gti splitter, couldn't get out of the estate when lowered it

• Advertisement

crazyFeet wrote: »
    its an XL Vento, aka b4 Passat :) yea, had to take off my gti splitter, couldn't get out of the estate when lowered it

Haha, if your not scrubbin' your not Dubbin' :p;) (or something along those lines!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Finally here :)

15nao7a.jpg

11cehhy.jpg

6roy77.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Finally here :)

15nao7a.jpg

11cehhy.jpg

6roy77.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Looks unreal, man.
    I've noticed these and the Cube really taking off around here lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Love it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Did i see that machine gettin Vrt ed in Greenhills on friday morning ?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Gave it a good wash over the weekend, got a polish and wax after these were taken :)

8105663561_651e7b3b58_z.jpg
    Honda Civic EM1 by philipmchugh, on Flickr

8105663935_08f27c22cf_z.jpg

8105664335_59a28711f9_z.jpg

8105679904_d7db1479e5_z.jpg

8105680796_4699edd925_z.jpg

Gotta say, as much as I loved your S14, that EM1 is beautiful.
    How do you find they compare?

Do you stalk this thread lol

No comparison really, the s14a is ten times the car. The em1 is grand as a daily driver (the suspension in mine is almost as comfortable as factory even though its lowered) but lacks power in comparison to the 2 litre turbo lump in the Nissan. My plan now is keep the em1 as a daily and get another s14a or s15 for the weekends. My old s14a was a bit annoying as a daily tbh, it was way too loud and stiff to be driving every day.

Haha, just a bit. I've posted a pic once or twice too.

I'd say you'd get Honda boys having a fit at you for saying the Civic isn't fast enough. Haha
    No interest in S13s? As rare as clean ones are these days, I'd be looking for one.

• Advertisement

If a clean one popped up I wouldnt say no, but I'd prefer the more modern looking s15. Very hard to find a clean s-body these days.

There's a clean spec R S15 sitting in a dealers somewhere, on my phone so I can't find it for you. Fresh import, no body kits or yen foot drift spoilers.
    There's a better looking spec S but **** that, you need the turbo. :D

And yeah, they're becoming a rare thing alright. Between bad body kits and ditches they're dying off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

My altezza,few plans for it,wheels and lowered first of all!

527503_380060428740477_1778258730_n.jpg
    391669_380060768740443_214897854_n.jpg
    375841_10151117096634912_19914329_n.jpg
    615633_380059942073859_1877642196_o.jpg

let me know what ye think

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭jeddie20

^^ that was on donedeal recently wasnt it? really nice car i reckon, best of luck with it! you beat me to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

jeddie20 wrote: »
    ^^ that was on donedeal recently wasnt it? really nice car i reckon, best of luck with it! you beat me to it :)

ya have it about 2 weeks now,delighted with it!

Class altezza man,Best of luck with it. How is she on the juice?

They're savage on juice, man. They'd make grown men cry. Haha

Looks great, man. I'd change the wheels myself, just not into black wheels. What ever you're into though, it's your car not mine. :)

CianRyan wrote: »

Looks great, man. I'd change the wheels myself, just not into black wheels. What ever you're into though, it's your car not mine. :)

I asked my dad to buy one for himself instead of the Skoda. :D He said no. :mad::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

CianRyan wrote: »

You have no idea! The IS200 is 6 cylinder as opposed to the Altezza 4 cylinder, so a lot heavier on juice :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

Tallon wrote: »
    You have no idea! The IS200 is 6 cylinder as opposed to the Altezza 4 cylinder, so a lot heavier on juice :(

I know someone who does pizza deliveries in a 4cyl. Had an ecu fitted and a remap to solve the heavy fuel usage and it worked like a charm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement