Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your modifed/performance car(**DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES**)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Is that the bridge on the way into Cork City Boi?

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

Tallon wrote: »

Tis boi , on the way in from tivoli before ya get to the quay ! well spotted .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Tallon wrote: »

He returns. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 joey180sx

BEVO1.jpg
    017-3.jpg
    BEVO2.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

gtcoupejc's car? *faps* seriously great car and in amazing condition. Kudos Sir, Kudos.

DC5 eh dan_ep82? Clearly not a proper Type R. A badge???:eek: A feckin badge adds weight, stickers for the real deal goddamit!!! :D A bloody Lovely yoke they are. Well wear D.

joey180sx I love those Mitzis. They have a real "getdafuqoutamywayImdrivinhere" face. Just IMHO the later ones lost that rawness.

Supraman, liking the S2000. Not so sure about the filter. I thought my eyes were going at first. I'm at that age, so a little consideration would be nice. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

That Evo is unreal, gorgeous.

I thought pic 2 was an RCA car.. Class photo!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Wibbs wrote: »

DC5 eh dan_ep82? Clearly not a proper Type R. A badge???:eek: A feckin badge adds weight, stickers for the real deal goddamit!!! :D A bloody Lovely yoke they are. Well wear D.

All DC5's have an Integra Badge on one side and Type R badge on the other. I think only the DC2 and EK9 came with the rear stickers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I think the UKDM DC 2 had a Honda name badge rather than a sticker. Clearly makes em slower...:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭jeddie20

This is my coupe, had it for sale a while ago, but the obsession started all over again so I decided to keep it :)254435.jpg

• Advertisement

Lovely car, man.
    I'd probably go for the coupe over the hatch myself too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Wibbs wrote: »

Thanks,I think? :pac:

Still trying to get decent pictures with the new camera so I'll posting up regular pictures :D

DSC_0026.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Cork selfbuild

My old RX7 before I sold it and settled for a boring company car, getting the itch again! :

God do I miss it :(

0235f142833eee0102e63f517db5d206.jpg

d250621f7b520e0ae2b76f62f9c67e4e.jpg

9f2013e522293402dd68e83a07a566e1.jpg

Jesus, we are some country or the clean Japanese stuff. Beautiful car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

heres my 98 compact. started life as a 317tds, has the 2.5 lump in her (was like that when i bought it). lad in galway done the conversion afaik, think its the only 2.5 tds compact in the republic.

just fitted grill today, and took off the ac reps and swapped for these rims i sprayed matt black. cant remember which 'style' they copy.

gonna sort all te minor things for nct and sell it after summer, baby on the way ;)

IMG_20130530_181644.jpg

IMG_20130530_181745.jpg

IMG_20130530_181757.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

^ That's sweet, the bike is class also. :)

2900ebe8cb7f11e287d022000a1fc4f9_7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

My 180sx

257134.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Just bought this on Saturday morning. In mint condition for it's age.

It's a JDM Celica VVTL-i 190.

S8000279_zps5a3d2137.jpg

S8000282_zps36a66be3.jpg

That's ^^^ my cat Franky!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Were you parked just off Parnell Street on Saturday afternoon by any chance?

Saw a Celica there with the same black bonnet detail parked there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Nah, it wasn't me man.
    I'm far too mean to pay for parking in town!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 gtturbokid

copeyhagen wrote: »
    heres my 98 compact. started life as a 317tds, has the 2.5 lump in her (was like that when i bought it). lad in galway done the conversion afaik, think its the only 2.5 tds compact in the republic.

just fitted grill today, and took off the ac reps and swapped for these rims i sprayed matt black. cant remember which 'style' they copy.

gonna sort all te minor things for nct and sell it after summer, baby on the way ;)

what happened the chaser?? i remember reading about it on a forum when you got it at the docks lovely motor you got that from titanautoworks was it??

Mod Note, don't quote pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

Mod Snip

my car, for sale atm

Mod Snip

my car, for sale atm
    over 10,000 euro spent modifying the car.
    Selling for €500

Now I know why you're homeless...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Mod Snip

my car, for sale atm

I deleted your previous post because you're not allowed to advertise in here, the least you could do was pop a few pics of it up and have a sneaky shill underneath and I would of let it slide. Don't do it again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

2 finger's up to you roadtax!

2l8xbb9.jpg

Just won the above, not sure if I'll be keeping or selling, I'll have more pic's once I get it to my agents garage

That makes two on the forum. Sweet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Couple more

300s46o.jpg

8zgpig.jpg

33a5p1c.jpg

11bus5v.jpg

Bit of spec - Greddy frontmount, 18" BBS LM'S, Catback, Coilovers, Hks filter, Greddy Turbo Timer, Defi Gauges & control link, AM clutch and support bar's + all usual spec - Hid's,fog's, privacy glass,ecs tcs, aircon all electrics ect and there's normally mod's that you find once you get the car that werent originally mentioned!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dt125 trouble

PaulKK wrote: »
    Dave, lovely motor, the nicest I've seen.

I started with a golf, I colour coded the bumpers, put on katanas and pretty naff lexus lights, I was young and foolish :o.

(Sorry for bad pics)

I now have a passat, not much done to it but here it is all polished.
    (I just dont like the standard rear lights)

I was considering doing a little colour coding, anyone done it to their passat?

that rear door could do with been matched up aright..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

my corolla se limited, now dropped 40 mm on vmaxx springs, rear white line arb bar fitted, huge improvement in handling, also wind deflectors fitted since last pic on here...

2a0gb2s.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement