Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your modifed/performance car(**DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

IMG_6947.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

nice,are those the rare bbs s2000 alloys?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I love these,i must blag a spin of you at the next motors meet i actually make it to.

gambithh wrote: »
    nice,are those the rare bbs s2000 alloys?

Yup, that's those.Not so much in demand nowadays. :)
    tossy wrote: »
    I love these,i must blag a spin of you at the next motors meet i actually make it to.

Not a bother!She's a bit loud though. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Some car to go though. Lucky enough to have driven it!

Get it over 6000rpm and it just punches you in the kidneys.

• Advertisement

Yup, that's those.Not so much in demand nowadays. :)

Not a bother!She's a bit loud though. :p

Loud doesn't scare/bother me at all,i've been lusting after one for years.

Closet Honda fan eh tossy? :p

Closet Honda fan eh tossy? :p

No i'm out of that closet lol S2k's are nice cars,the are the closet thing to a classy honda,a type R that went to private school - yes its posh but she is still dirty! :D

No i'm out of that closet lol S2k's are nice cars,the are the closet thing to a classy honda,a type R that went to private school - yes its posh but she is still dirty! :D

I think I got a new sig.. :pac:

picked up my own berlina black bog standard s2000 ayear ago,mint irish car with 68k miles.first i put 18 bbs lm reps (iam mad looking for genuine lm fittment if you know of any:D)
    S2000PHOTOSHOOT020.jpg

bought it mostly for the beautiful full red interior that comes in the 02s
    S2000PHOTOSHOOT014.jpg

but i wanted it with a white s2000 which honda never gave us in europe so one good proper gp white respray later..
    Delta007.jpg

i added a brand new honda facelift front bumper,jap rear bumper,new bc coilovers,alpine ida305s media player,k and n,tct,clifford blackjax system,decals, jap plates etc

s2000update025.jpg
    S2000PHOTOSHOOT018.jpg
    s2000update006.jpg
    tradein005.jpg
    lakes2012010.jpg
    Delta012.jpg
    lakes2012009.jpg
    DonygalRally2012067.jpg

yup,iam a honda nut.full build thread is on honda-haven.com.iam a mod on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

...and the unnamed feeling treats me this waaaayaayayayyy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

I've been bidding on these for the past 2 months in Japan and finally snagged one on Thursday.

Its a 2003 Toyota Bb TRD Turbo, apparently from what I've found out so far there rare enough in Japan let alone Ireland.

Here it is stuck in an auction lane in Japan, Hopefully it will be landed here around october and I can get to work on modding ect!

2lxz7zb.jpg

35mmlx2.png

huf6h3.jpg

1zmf1bq.jpg

yup,iam a honda nut.full build thread is on honda-haven.com.iam a mod on there.

Have i seen this S2K around newbridge?

Have i seen this S2K around newbridge?

close but it isnt mine,thats owned by a lad called derek,it has the black interior but i bought the wheels off him:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

That BB is very cool indeed, and super rare in what i asume is 1.5 VVTi turbo?

close but it isnt mine,thats owned by a lad called derek,it has the black interior but i bought the wheels off him:D

I knew the white ones were few and far between if i remember rightly his one sits a good bit lower.

andyseadog wrote: »
    That BB is very cool indeed, and super rare in what i asume is 1.5 VVTi turbo?

Yep it's the 1.5 vvti turbo, the same as the vitz rs. Hopefully parts shouldn't be too hard to come across for it.

5500 wrote: »
    Yep it's the 1.5 vvti turbo, the same as the vitz rs. Hopefully parts shouldn't be too hard to come across for it.

Had a non turbo Vitz RS myself... quite jealous of your purchase :)

engine parts are easily found, i'd say readily available body panels will be your biggest enemy. do you mind me asking how much that car will have cost you by the time its road legal on your driveway? or is it best left unsaid :P?

I put up a few new pics of it there, engine looks shoehorned into it! Im not going to have much change out of 6k by the time its on the road but its a project I plan on keeping for awhile at least!

5500 wrote: »
    I put up a few new pics of it there, engine looks shoehorned into it! Im not going to have much change out of 6k by the time its on the road but its a project I plan on keeping for awhile at least!

Same in the Vitz, when you see the 1.5 in the bay you'd wonder did they hayve to lube it up to get it in :pac:

the bay looks identical buy afaik they do share the same chassis as the Vitz, and i see your chassis number starts with "NCP13" the same as the RS models. more than a little Vitz on the inside too with the steering wheel, vents, a few of the switches too and the rear wiper too.

Thats a proper lovely car you've gotten though, well outside of the ordinary, please keep us updated with it!

• Advertisement

Did I see you in limerick last night?

Did I see you in limerick last night?

not last night,there is a white 99 s with a reg 99 ls 2000.looks a little tatty with a torn roof and a mate of mine has another mint 01 white s2k on volk ce 28s.

i work in limerick city myself so i do be around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Lads try keep it on topic

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Osborne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Class Evo. :)

Class Evo. :)

Thanks! :D

Osborne wrote: »
    Thanks! :D

One more thing, did you consider getting the blue wheel nuts?

One more thing, did you consider getting the blue wheel nuts?

Absolutely. I'm a small bit broke at the moment after buying a fuel pump, down pipe, elbow, boost controller before the map.

I'll get there eventually but power comes first! :P

Osborne wrote: »
    Absolutely. I'm a small bit broke at the moment after buying a fuel pump, down pipe, elbow, boost controller before the map.

I'll get there eventually but power comes first! :P

Fair enough. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Lovely clean Evo, did you post that pic on DTD a while back?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement