Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10k challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Flat calls AQs, checks it down and check minraises all in on the river 48757 board with 3 diamonds, runs into a flush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

Id like him to tell us his line of playin that hand.

Id like him to tell us his line of playin that hand.

Hes a sng player, standard play in a tourney.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Now he is instructing present v Baron on FTP..

Full Tilt Poker Game #6654287025: Table Journey (heads up) - $300/$600 - No Limit Hold'em - 17:35:52 ET - 2008/06/01
    Seat 1: the guru 11 ($60,600)
    Seat 2: present ($99,488)
    present posts the small blind of $300
    the guru 11 posts the big blind of $600
    The button is in seat #2
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    present raises to $1,800
    the guru 11 calls $1,200
    *** FLOP *** [4s 7c Jd]
    the guru 11 checks
    present bets $16,800
    the guru 11 has 15 seconds left to act
    the guru 11 has requested TIME
    the guru 11 raises to $58,800, and is all in
    present has 15 seconds left to act
    present has requested TIME
    present folds
    Uncalled bet of $42,000 returned to the guru 11
    the guru 11 mucks
    the guru 11 wins the pot ($37,199.50)
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $37,200 | Rake $0.50
    Board: [4s 7c Jd]
    Seat 1: the guru 11 (big blind) collected ($37,199.50), mucked
    Seat 2: present (small blind) folded on the Flop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Lazare

I cant make head nor tail of that hh, I dont want to sit out of a table to read it. On a scale of 1-10 how fishy was his play (1 = not fishy at all, 10 = liam flood)

Well, he's sitting with 20 blinds, he flat calls a 4x from the BB with AQ, checks a 487r flop, turn is 5d, he bets less than half pot, river is a 7d, he CRAI (min-raise) and gives his opp over 2/1 on the call. Pretty floody alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

bohsman wrote: »
    Hes a sng player, standard play in a tourney.

ya but did anybody tell him that he was playin cash???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

His opponent is also a shorty. THIS should be highlighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭DBC2007

if ur that interested in my play girls im playin $50 SnG all night and winning big time....feel free to join in and play....playin 4/5 at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,403 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

DBC2007 wrote: »
    m playin $50 SnG all night and winning big time....
    wowzers.

wowzers.

I would've put money on that this is you taking the pish. DBC is way too obviously a level, and if he is not, he is the David Brent of boards.

• Advertisement

if ur that interested in my play girls im playin $50 SnG all night and winning big time....feel free to join in and play....playin 4/5 at a time.

Fair play if you are playing full time grinding out $50 SnGs. As in seriously that would deserve a lot of respect to be doing that. How long have you been doing that or is it just a recent thing?

DBC is way too obviously a level..

Has this place really got to the stage where this could be a level. If it has then its a pretty shocking state of affairs.

yea jimmii constantly just SnG....

jimmii wrote: »
    Has this place really got to the stage where this could be a level. If it has then its a pretty shocking state of affairs.

Nothing suprises me anymore.

yea jimmii constantly just SnG....

And a bit of 100nl or was that just a one off! Are you playing on Stars? I remember the $50's use to be pretty weak back in the day.

Nothing suprises me anymore.

orly?

to be honest no just boylesports.....cash game is not that gud....lost a fortune at irish open an other places....yea these $50 are prettty easy...average earning per day is always like at least $500 but the suckouts on boyle are even wrse than ipoker so its pretty easy to tilt like:D

Lads, come one, seriously, is the joke on me?

It is, isn't it?

DBC, wp sir, nh

to be honest no just boylesports.....cash game is not that gud....lost a fortune at irish open an other places....yea these $50 are prettty easy...average earning per day is always like at least $500 but the suckouts on boyle are even wrse than ipoker so its pretty easy to tilt like:D

$500 a day @ $50 SnGs. Thats pretty sick what network is boyles on?

Lads, come one, seriously, is the joke on me?

It is, isn't it?

DBC, wp sir, nh

It would be epic if this turned out to be some last longer level prop bet between two boardsies but I think it could actually be for real.

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    $500 a day @ $50 SnGs. Thats pretty sick what network is boyles on?

Are u relevelling? This is getting ridiulous. Or maybe your in on it?

its on prima....i seem to get gud runs at the tourneys aswell like but if im bein honest with u all then yea my cash game sucks lol:pac:..thats why i wnted to keep it 1/2 2/4 in that heads up thing.

Youre making 2.5k a week playing sngs but only buy into a 100nl game with $30?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

bad patch?

as i said like...cash game isnt gud an yet i dont no why thats why i kinda always just buy in to a cash game with 30 40 big blinds and try and spin it up just.....i dont play cash seriously like.

as i said like...cash game isnt gud an yet i dont no why thats why i kinda always just buy in to a cash game with 30 40 big blinds and try and spin it up just.....i dont play cash seriously like.

You should pwn this boards mini series thing and show these guys some real game.

I dont know whats wrong with me... this thread is like a car crash, I know I should ignore it and look away but.....I cant.

I dont know whats wrong with me... this thread is like a car crash, I know I should ignore it and look away but.....I cant.

+1

I feel I have to type stuff too its so sick.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What the hell am I doing here, I must have viewed this thread a hundred times.

• Advertisement

What the hell am I doing here, I must have viewed this thread a hundred times.

I keep thinking something interesting will happen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement