Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

you should be near Malton Zoo. they run a tight ship. If you do die, Head to either a cemetery[46,29], thats in Brooke Hills, or St. Pius's Church [41,29] and St. Matthias's Church [46,33]. These two are the zookeepers RP's and are well maintained.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

LD 50 wrote: »
    you should be near Malton Zoo. they run a tight ship. If you do die, Head to either a cemetery[46,29], thats in Brooke Hills, or St. Pius's Church [41,29] and St. Matthias's Church [46,33]. These two are the zookeepers RP's and are well maintained.

Cheers, will try head to either of these now and see what i can do. Hope to get revived and head onwards to Tollyton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ah for feck sake! I stayed in Tollyton overnight and found myself dead on the street and all around me in ruins.:mad: Be careful where you stay, gavredking.

Ruu wrote: »
    Ah for feck sake! I stayed in Tollyton overnight and found myself dead on the street and all around me in ruins.:mad: Be careful where you stay, gavredking.

Thanks, by the time i get revived and head down could be looking at 2 days worth of AP. When i do get there il try find somewhere good to hide until we get some reenforcements.

Ruu, Where abouts are you? I can come stick you once I find a needle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi, I am in st Ambrose church in Stanbury village. Someone there tried to recruit me.

Are ye still in Tollyton?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

im in the Southcott Building, tollyton.
    lads, be careful coming here, the area is very hot.

I'm inbound, (unless I lose my way and become Zed food:eek:)

I'm inbound, (unless I lose my way and become Zed food:eek:)
    http://map.aypok.co.uk/index.php?suburb=67

heres a map. im in the very bottom right hand corner, no zeds there, at the moment. building is extremely heavily barricaded, but theres lotsa entry points.

Nerin wrote: »
    im in the Southcott Building, tollyton.
    lads, be careful coming here, the area is very hot.

I'm outside. How do I get in.

• Advertisement

I'm outside. How do I get in..
    find a building thats VSB or under, enter it, and then free run into my building

I have no idea what a VSB is. I just knew it wouldn't be as easy as just getting here.
    Hang on I see an old man out for a late night walk, he seems a bit drunk, I ask him what the craic is :pac::pac:

I have no idea what a VSB is. I just knew it wouldn't be as easy as just getting here.
    Hang on I see an old man out for a late night walk, he seems a bit drunk, I ask him what the craic is :pac::pac:
    very strongly barricaded. when you stand on a building tile, it says _you are standing outside such and such, its is very strong barricaded-

then enter building, and click building to building till you get to me

Ok, I'm in the Horwill hotel. will figure out free running and I'll pop over. stick the kettle on ;)

Ok, I'm in the Horwill hotel. will figure out free running and I'll pop over. stick the kettle on ;)
    just click on my tile and you'll be in *sticks on kettle*

Right, I am running out of AP. I can't seem to free run. Let me give you some background.

I am a fireman with 0 EP :cool:

Right, I am running out of AP. I can't seem to free run. Let me give you some background.

I am a fireman with 0 EP :cool:
    check again ;)

check again ;)

Still nothing, I just can't do it:eek:. I am in real danger. I am stuck in the Hotel next door with a Zed and 1AP. Would it not work because the hotel is a "quite strongly barricaded" building?.

Still nothing, I just can't do it:eek:. I am in real danger. I am stuck in the Hotel next door with a Zed and 1AP. Would it not work because the hotel is a "quite strongly barricaded" building?.
    no...
    ive no idea what yore doing wrong.
    once yore inside the building, you just click the next one and yore in.

?!

ok, i checked agin. you went outside the hotel. press enter. dont leave the hotel, just click on the soutcott building and you'll automatically jump into it, but only when INSIDE the oyher building. press enter asap, because i hadnt enough Action Points to take out that zed, and theres another one very near you.

• Advertisement

ok, i checked agin. you went outside the hotel. press enter. dont leave the hotel, just click on the soutcott building and you'll automatically jump into it, but only when INSIDE the oyher building. press enter asap, because i hadnt enough Action Points to take out that zed, and theres another one very near you.

:e

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

hey guys, I may be wrong but firefighters don't start with free running skill. He'll have to buy it won't he?

hey guys, I may be wrong but firefighters don't start with free running skill. He'll have to buy it won't he?

Lmao. Your completely right
    ! I totally ignored when he said he was level one. Oh my. Major blunder!

Ok micky,just enter the hotel. I'll try bring you on a hunt tomorrow.

That makes sense alright.

Unfortunately I find myself asleep outside, now don't worry I have extensively trained for this, mates lawns,rubbish heap on street, back yard of pubs/clubs, that sort of thing :D:pac:

Hopefully the Zed's won't gobble me up.

I will be moving as soon as.

Hi guys currently outside the St Matthias Church (46, 33) waiting to be revived, do you have to wait to be revived or do you request? Thanks

Micky; If you can log back in to the game in about half an hour, you should be able to get inside.

Take note; this is why Free Running is one of the most important skills to have. anyone that doesn't have it, should get it ASAP.

gavredking wrote: »
    Hi guys currently outside the St Matthias Church (46, 33) waiting to be revived, do you have to wait to be revived or do you request? Thanks
    Yea, post a request here for the zookeepers. you'll have to sign up though.
    Or post a request here

If someone can, will they scout the resource buildings. Thats the Police departments, the NecroTech Building, hospitals. Zed numbers and building status, eg ransacked/ cade levels.

The two Fire stations in the NE are Extremly heavily barricaded and Very Strongly Barricaded.
    The Mall is ruined and has 2 zeds in each corner.

Tollyton seems waay too hot right now, and a lot of us would prob end up dead more often than alive from random break-ins.
    I'm suggesting we pull out to a safer location. Somewhere with plenty of entry points, and a strong active persence of surivors, while still being near hotspots. Possibly Gulonside.
    Sorry for moving us again, but the area is just too hot for us. I think it'll be for the better though.

Yay? Nay? Speak up.

LD 50 wrote: »
    Yea, post a request here for the zookeepers. you'll have to sign up though.
    Or post a request here

Hi thanks will try that. So Tollyton has some action so? Sounds good. I think.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If you find this cuntface on your travels, put a few bullets in him for me please. Shot me outside an NT.

• Advertisement

I have often went to bed late and woke up the next morning zombified, but this time it's real :(.
    Am now the undead. Am held up in Horwill Hotel in Tollyton. Will wait to be advised. Now I think it's time for breakfest.

You still across the way Nerin.......Grrrrrrrrrhhhhhh :pac::pac:

Advertisement