Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bollob

Hi,

we have a 7 a side slot in UCD saturday morning at 11-12. Its been going over 10 years and we have 14 who pay the sub and always need few subs to come in and play on a week to week basis.

we use teamer to plan the weekly game and like to have 7 a side on the hockey pitches.

age profile of players is 30-40

Please pm if interested. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Looking for 2 subs for game @ Sportsco midday tomorrow Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jimmysyke

JoeCole26 wrote: »
    Hey,

If anyone is looking for a reliable player to play in the Astro league in South Dublin, then give me a shout. Set up and played in a team last year in the league in the high standard but got sick of chasing players/money so looking to get a game with an established team one night a week.

Can play right back/centre half/midfield. Living in Sandyford so willing to travel if needs be.

Thanks

hi Joe , you still looking?.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jimmysyke

Hi,

Need a keeper for Thursday nights in Benildus Astro.ie league. Playing with an experienced team so needing some capable hands due to existing keep emigrating.

Summer Astro starting in a few weeks but have friendly matches over the coming weeks if interested PM me if interested.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Looking for 2 players for Boards.ie 11-a-side Astro.ie team for a friendly in St. Benildus college in Stillorgan tonight at 9pm. New season starts in a few weeks so we're looking to add a couple of players to the squad so tonight would be a good way to check it out, but also would be good to get anyone just wanting a once-off game given we're short. PM me and/or BaldyConscience if interested, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

Short a few guys for our weekly game in Tallaght Astropark. Possibility this could be a long term spot for someone looking to play weekly game. 6/7 euros to play.

Semi competitive, average standard, ages from 20s to 40s, good fun.

1st few to message me with definite interest can play. Guys only please.

PM asap me for more details...

Thanks for viewing!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,296 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Beakflakes wrote: »
    Short a few guys for our weekly game. Possibility this could be a long term spot for someone looking to play weekly game. 6/7 euros to play.

Semi competitive, average standard, ages from 20s to 40s, good fun.

1st few to message me with definite interest can play. Guys only please.

PM asap me for more details...

Thanks for viewing!

where?

Tallaght Astropark @lawred2

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Anyone looking for a game of Astro today @ 6pm. It's played in the Postal Club near Shamrock Rovers stadium. Let me know asap if you want to play. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Tallaght Astropark @lawred2

What day and time do yis play Beakflakes?

• Advertisement

eioneill wrote: »
    What day and time do yis play Beakflakes?

Just saw this post. We are playing at 7:30pm this Wednesday in Tallaght Astropark if you're interested, eioneill?

Looking again for one or two guys to play in Tallaght Astropark @ 7:30pm this Wednesday April 16th. 6 or 7euros to play.

Semi competitive, average standard, ages from 20s to 40s.

Any interested can PM asap me for more details.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Looking again for one or two guys to play in Tallaght Astropark @ 7:30pm this Wednesday April 16th. 6 or 7euros to play.

Semi competitive, average standard, ages from 20s to 40s.

Any interested can PM asap me for more details.

Thanks

Sent a.pm buy probably too late now

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭darrenmcc

Sent a.pm buy probably too late now

if you still want a game and no one got back to you, give me a shout buddy, I play in this game aswell, have done for about 18 months now

Looking again for one or two guys once again to play in Tallaght Astropark @ 7:30pm tonight, Wednesday April 23rd. 7euros to play.

Average standard. Any interested can PM me asap for more details...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jtroe1

Hi Lads, Still Looking for 1 or 2 more regular players for our 5-6 aside match in UCD at 6 O'Clock on a Wednesday. Decent enough standard just lost a few due to work commitments etc so looking to get a few more numbers. If interested DM me your number and I'll stick you on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭byrnem31

I'm decent standard currently playing Saturdays in Astro tallaght.
    I need an extra game per week so would like a place on a Tuesday or Thursday night only.
    In or around tallaght. Reliable, punctual and fairly decent. Long term commitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Charao

Looking for one or two more players for tonight at 7pm in Clontarf, on the new astro pitch out there. Average standard. PM me if interested and I'll send you the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Looking for 2 players for 5-a-side in Astro park Coolock tonight at 7pm.

PM me if interested..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

hi guys. I am looking to get some midweek astro in if possible? not available Wednesday! mid 20's and based in Lucan area

Pm if anyone is stuck for numbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys, if anybody wants a game of astro every Tuesday 9-10pm in Coolmine Sports and Leisure Club, which is beside Blanchardstown SC, please send me a private message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Hi, I'm looking to get involved in a regular 5 a side game over the Summer as my 11 a side season is over, I need to keep the fitness ticking over during the Summer these days.

Reasonably good standard preferable and in Sportsco would be ideal but can travel if needs be.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to get involved in a regular 5 a side game over the Summer as my 11 a side season is over, I need to keep the fitness ticking over during the Summer these days.

Reasonably good standard preferable and in Sportsco would be ideal but can travel if needs be.

Cheers.

We midday every Saturday in Sportsco. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kmcattack

Hi all,

I have recently moved to Dublin from Cork and am looking to play a bit more as have only been playing 5 a side once a week since I moved up. Would be looking for another game or two of 5 a side in South Dublin over the summer with the aim of joining a club again for next season. Decent standard preferred.

Send me a PM if in need of players

• Registered Users Posts: 11 magalot

Looking for players for a friendly 5-a-side game on indoor astro in Santry on Wednesdays at 8pm.
    It's a mixed game,mostly girls but usually a couple of lads as well.
    Average standard.
    Pay as you play, 6/7 euro a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 CaesersSon

Hi all,

I'm looking for either a 11 or 5 a side team. I just moved to Dublin and used to play in a German league.
    I live in Dublin Southside and work in Dublin 2 so anything around there would be great.

Send me a PM if you need a reliable and decent player.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

CaesersSon wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking for either a 11 or 5 a side team. I just moved to Dublin and used to play in a German league.
    I live in Dublin Southside and work in Dublin 2 so anything around there would be great.

Send me a PM if you need a reliable and decent player.

what position do you play in 11 a side?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 CaesersSon

what position do you play in 11 a side?

I'm left-footed, so left winger/midfielder, also played left defender for a couple of seasons.
    Are you interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭stepinnman

Looking for a good 'keeper for a game in Dublin city centre tomorrow night. 11 aside on grass.

PM me if you're interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 chuds21

Hi, looking for players for a five a side for a game on Wednesday's at 8 in Dublin 3.

PM if you're interested.

Advertisement