Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭martomcg

Hey,

27 y/o looking to join an 11 aside team on the Northside of Dublin (Living in Drumcondra so the closer the better). The view would be to join for pre-season in July/August.

Typically play right mid or striker. Of a decent level, fitness needs some improvement but working on it!

Have absolutely no clue about what leagues/teams operate in Dublin so open to suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Anyone looking for a game tonigth in Ballyfermot at 6? Bit short notice but really stuck, Just looking for the one player, 5er a game

This is a weekly thing, play twice a week. Usually Monday & Friday at 6pm

If anyone is interested in a game tonight PM me, ill be on till 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HuntL

Looking for friendly 5 aside game in Cork, just want to improve fitness and skill. Already play every monday night so any other night than that preferably around 8pm. Sometimes work late Thursdays and Fridays so they wouldn't be ideal. PM if you're looking for players.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys, if anybody is interested in a game of astro football tonight 8 - 9pm in Coolmine Sports and Leisure Club, beside Blanchardstown sc, please send me a private message

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Short one player for tonights 5 a side

Ballyfermot (beside the Lawns), 6pm, €3 per head.

Group of friends playing together. PM me if your interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 paradigm

Hi All.

Just wondering if anyone needs a player for tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jonrosser

Hermitage Clinic FC, based in Lucan are looking for a few new faces to add to our squad ready for next season. Last season we won promotion into division 3a of the UCFL and we always look to do the right things on and off the pitch. The team is well sponsored by Courtney's of Lucan and the Hermitage Medical Clinic. Good bunch of lads and good social side. Pre-season will start in the next few weeks, give me a shout if you require any further details. jmrosser @ hotmail . co . uk

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭byrnem31

Jonrosser wrote: »
    Hermitage Clinic FC, based in Lucan are looking for a few new faces to add to our squad ready for next season. Last season we won promotion into division 3a of the UCFL and we always look to do the right things on and off the pitch. The team is well sponsored by Courtney's of Lucan and the Hermitage Medical Clinic. Good bunch of lads and good social side. Pre-season will start in the next few weeks, give me a shout if you require any further details. jmrosser @ hotmail . co . uk

What nights do you train?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 paradigm

byrnem31 wrote: »
    What nights do you train?

This

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jonrosser

Wednesday evening in Phoenix park during the summer and then arrange an astro for the winter when the bad light comes. During pre-season will train twice a week most weeks mixed with plenty of friendlies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Levitate

Hi

Looking for a player or two for a casual one off game this saturday 14 june

5/6 a side astro game in sportsco in ringsend @ 4pm. let me know if you are interested.

Ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mh123

Hi All,

Dublin Nothside club

Sunday Side, Premier C in the AUL are looking to strengthen the squad along with the sat & over 35s squad.

We have the best facilities in the league with quality pitches & training facilities, well run club for over 40 years with a strong committee.

We have 3 senior teams, sunday & saturday, over 35s. All 3 squads are very strong and are challenging for cups at the end of the season, if not winning the league like this season!

We have some quality players and play good football.

Pre-season commences the start of July, we are going to be taking part in a tournament in July as part of our pre-season training which is currently be organised now.

If you’re interested PM me for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

Looking for a regular Tuesday night 5/6-a-side game, casual but competitive spirit. PM me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

Jonrosser wrote: »
    Wednesday evening in Phoenix park during the summer and then arrange an astro for the winter when the bad light comes. During pre-season will train twice a week most weeks mixed with plenty of friendlies.

Where exactly and what time?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jtroe1

Hi Lads, Still Looking for 1 or 2 more regular players for our 5-6 aside match in UCD at 6 O'Clock on a Wednesday. Decent enough standard just lost a few due to work commitments etc so looking to get a few more numbers. If interested DM me your number and I'll stick you on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Hi Lads,

Don't mean to be too vague(but can't really help it), there MAY be 1 spot free to play in our 5 a side at Sportsco on Thursday at 8pm.

We block book every 3 months and everyone pays €70 and new session starting 3rd July. They request the full payment by tomorrow but we usually pay a balance the following week.

There might be a free game in it tomorrow to see if you like it.

Pm if interested. Apologies that i can't Guarantee a game. 1 of the lads is VERY slow to get back to us and we might just drop him.

Average standard 25-40.

If you're quick there could be a free game tonight at 8pm in sportsco for anyone interested.

PM if interested. Spot likely to be taken before 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Goalkeeper looking to join a competitive astro 5s/6s/7s league! Please PM if interested...

Hi Lads,

Don't mean to be too vague(but can't really help it), there MAY be 1 spot free to play in our 5 a side at Sportsco on Thursday at 8pm.

We block book every 3 months and everyone pays €70 and new session starting 3rd July. They request the full payment by tomorrow but we usually pay a balance the following week.

There might be a free game in it tomorrow to see if you like it.

Pm if interested. Apologies that i can't Guarantee a game. 1 of the lads is VERY slow to get back to us and we might just drop him.

Average standard 25-40.

Place filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 henryswanson

Hey all

I co-organise a weekly 5 a side AstroTurf game every Tuesday at DCU at 7pm-8pm. Good friendly bunch of lads, decent standard, Next session is starting in July, €70 for 13 weeks. I need one full-time player but am welcome to hearing from others who can cover as sub when players are unavailable.

PM if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 robbyutd

Any players in Shankill up for a bit of 5-a-side??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

robbyutd wrote: »
    Any players in Shankill up for a bit of 5-a-side??
    Possibly. When?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mh123

Hi All,

Amateur Dublin Nothside club pre season starts Tuesday 8th July 7pm if anyone is interested in joining.

There is 3 teams: Sunday Side, Premier C in the AUL along with the sat premier side & the over 35s side.

We are looking to strengthen the squads.

We have the best facilities in the league.

We have quality pitches for good football & great training facilities, and that's why league of Ireland teams train beside us!!

It's a very well run club for over 40 years with a strong committee.

All 3 squads are very strong and are challenging for cups at the end of each season at least, and we won the league last season.

We have some quality players and play good football and all new players are welcome.

It's a good training session and good craic also with all the lads who are all sound fellows.

Everyone welcome so If you’re interested PM me for more info even to at least come down and check it out.

mh123

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭mugs11

If anyone has any games going on either Monday or Tuesday evening at Sportsco and are looking for a player, feel free to give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭rat_race

Lads and lassies, I'm looking for a game of astro anywhere between Wicklow and South-ish Dublin...can be available any day except Monday.

I'm reliable and fit...not a naturally talented player tho, but am alright. Would prefer a competitive game, but not too serious...

PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chris_john_lane

Hi I'm looking for a game in finglas area. Haven't played in a while so looking to get back fit again. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Looking to get back into fitness slowly, if any games are going in the raheny to coolock area PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ganone

Short a couple of players for 11-a-side astro game in Colmcilles, Knocklyon if anyone is interested this evening at 7.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

ganone wrote: »
    Short a couple of players for 11-a-side astro game in Colmcilles, Knocklyon if anyone is interested this evening at 7.30pm.

pity only seeing this now i play for the boards team was lookin for a game tonight :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 snrdonovan

jtroe1 wrote: »
    Hi Lads, Still Looking for 1 or 2 more regular players for our 5-6 aside match in UCD at 6 O'Clock on a Wednesday. Decent enough standard just lost a few due to work commitments etc so looking to get a few more numbers. If interested DM me your number and I'll stick you on the list.

Hey. Are you still looking for players? I work in UCD so it would be ideal for me.
    I can probably get another player too if you're still looking.

Advertisement