Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Hi all,

Northside Dublin based football club looking for new players for our 2013/2014 season. Pre-season training will begin on Thursday 11th July in St. Annes Park, Raheny.

We currently have two teams, one in UCFL division 1 playing Saturday and one in LSL major Sunday. We may also look to create a third team based on numbers so all standards welcome.

PM me for more details.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Hi All

I'm looking to get back playing regular football, I used to run a weekly five a side in Irishtown but it ended before christmas because we could not get the numbers every week. I work in city centre and live in Donnybrook so anywhere in the south side from 18:00 any weeknight would be perfect.

Cheers

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Hi all,

Northside Dublin based football club looking for new players for our 2013/2014 season. Pre-season training will begin on Thursday 11th July in St. Annes Park, Raheny.

We currently have two teams, one in UCFL division 1 playing Saturday and one in LSL major Sunday. We may also look to create a third team based on numbers so all standards welcome.

PM me for more details.

Cheers

Any goalkeepers especially please get in touch!

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭rovers2001

Hi Guys
    An over 35s team based in Dublin 11 looking for good quality players for one last harrahh:-).Good training and match day facillities and a great bunch of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭realmadrid

rovers2001 wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    An over 35s team based in Dublin 11 looking for good quality players for one last harrahh:-).Good training and match day facillities and a great bunch of lads.

Could you pm me the details please think I might have one ;last hurrah in me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 owensul

We are looking for a couple extra lads for football. Its on Tuesday nights at 8pm on the astro pitches in Newbridge. Go to http://teamer.net/teams/12352-tues-night-in-newbridge?m=9230633&p_ref=4 or send me a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mcgrath header

hi lads, myself and my mate are looking to play 7 or 11 a side soccer we're both in our early thirties and looking to play as a social aspect as to get fit aswell, we're looking to play in and around the area of ballinteer,milltown stillorgan terenure get back to me if ya know where we can join a team

• Registered Users Posts: 28 robbyutd

Looking for two more players to add to my team for the Tournament Heaven/Astropark FAI 5s tournament in Tallaght on 7th Sept. It's social standard. PM if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 amose

Hi
    if you,re still interested players in Coolmine ASTRO PITCH SOCCER . I'm available. for evening time if you need more let me know. i'm around thirty my fitness is ok. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭rovers2001

Hi lads
    Over 35s based in finglas looking for players ESP keeper and a striker.Pm for details.decent facilities.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Gastric Gooner

Need a keeper for Tuesday nights Astro.ie league starting October 8th. League is in Knocklyon. PM if interested.
    There is NO fee involved for the keeper, you will play for FREE.

Cheers,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 leftpeg

Anyone looking for a social player near Tallaght or within reasonable driving distance?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 chester81

We play 5 a side soccer every Wednesday night from 7pm-8pm in the hall at St Vincents school in Glasnevin (just up from the Phibsborough shopping centre) We are struggling for numbers lately & are looking for a couple of new players. Standard of football is pretty average so all levels welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Need a keeper for Tuesday nights Astro.ie league starting October 8th. League is in Knocklyon. PM if interested.
    There is NO fee involved for the keeper, you will play for FREE.

Cheers,

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

We play 5 a side in SPORTSCO Dublin(ringsend) every thursday from 8-9pm. We have been playing for a few years now and don't want this to stop.

Average standard so all welcome. Struggling for numbers at the moment and new session starting in a couple of weeks(70e for 3 months).

We could do with 3 or 4 to come along tonight and maybe next week to play for FREE with the hope of joining for the next session.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

We play 5 a side in SPORTSCO Dublin(ringsend) every thursday from 8-9pm. We have been playing for a few years now and don't want this to stop.

Average standard so all welcome. Struggling for numbers at the moment and new session starting in a couple of weeks(70e for 3 months).

We could do with 3 or 4 to come along tonight and maybe next week to play for FREE with the hope of joining for the next session.

For some reason i can't seem to edit the above post.

We now have enough players. Thanks for the interest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 roscomroe

chester81 wrote: »
    We play 5 a side soccer every Wednesday night from 7pm-8pm in the hall at St Vincents school in Glasnevin (just up from the Phibsborough shopping centre) We are struggling for numbers lately & are looking for a couple of new players. Standard of football is pretty average so all levels welcome.

I am available some Wednesday nights and don't live far from Glasnevin so I would be interested in playing. Martin <snip - don't post phone numbers publicly - use PM>. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 chester81

roscomroe wrote: »
    I am available some Wednesday nights and don't live far from Glasnevin so I would be interested in playing. Martin <snip - don't post phone numbers publicly - use PM>. Thanks
    PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Miller1990

Looking for Players for AUL Div3 Sunday Team. Play home games in St. Anne's Park Raheny.

PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 magicman13

25 year old looking for a 6 a side or 11 a side astro team around Booterstown, Knocklyn or Wesley college pitches.

I can play in goal or as a striker but due to shin splints id like to get back playing in goal if possible.

Any teams interested pm me.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 sam keane

PM sent

I live with three lads and one or two would always be free of a Wednesday night, if your still looking for players. The standard would range a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 niall.odhill

Are you still looking for players? I live just down the road in Phibsboro.

Any goalkeepers out there?

We're looking for a 'keeper for our Div 1 UCFL Saturday side.

Training in Coolock on Tuesday and CLontarf on Thursdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,006 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Anyone need a player for tonight pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Darragh09

Looking to get into indoor or astro turf soccer Sandyford area for the winter. Free to play most evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Alright lads,

Looking for a few players to add to teamer for our 5 a-side game.

We play on Sundays at 5pm in Sportsco. Games are €4 or €5 depending on numbers

Decent standard of all ages/nationalities,

If interested can you pm me your name and email address and also number if you want to get notifications by text from teamer

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭saucers82

am interested in playing mondays and thursdays (these are preferred days but open to others) in competitive 5 a side with leagues on south side of the city.
    defensive, fit decent enough standard. been playing competitive 5 a side in London for 4 years now twice a week
    can never do a friendlies again i reckon!!!

please drop me a pm if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭james123

Hi

Recently moved to the blanchardstown area and tired of traveling miles/hours for a game. Is there any interest in starting a 5/6 a side game maybe in the coolmine astro pitches(open to other suggestions).
    Alternatively is there anyone struggling for players.

Looking for a saturday game but will play during the week also if none going.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

I'm looking for a 5 a side team in the Dundrum area. I would like to be able to play at weekends. Pm me if you are looking for players.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭saucers82

is this a competitive league?

Advertisement