Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys, congrats to all the the people who made the Echo-1 junior team:)

Gates open tomorrow at 9:30am, and dads go free when you son brings you along:-)

Bren:)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Every two weeks
    Great Day Lad's, Games Were Great, Eastern Power were Good adversary's, all Good Hit Takers:D

Delta was Brilliant for the Last Two Games, Very Close Times, i think 30 sec in the Difference:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

Every two weeks
    Brilliant game yesterday guys. I feel i have to apologise to the 3 guys that tried to have a glance through the corner in the house when E.P. was defending, only to get shoot in the face. The first 2 guys with the full face and helmet got away pain free. The 3rd guy who was wearing the wool hat im really sorry mate i tried to find you to apologise for giving you a nasty surprise but we had to go in short time. Again sorry as i realised from the "oooh f***" it wasnt that pleasant. As the for the place and the marshals simply brilliant job guys. Loved the setup of it and the "plant the bomb" was simply amazing. Been a first timer in airsoft i seriusly doubt i could have gotten a better experience. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Every two weeks
    Dont Worry i Shot Toher one of my Team Twice @ The Back of Delta, When its CQB, its fast / Intense ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Every two weeks
    From what I heard you all had a great weekend lads, shame I missed it :p Always good to hear feedback, we'll be doing it all again next week;)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    dinko4gr wrote: »
    Brilliant game yesterday guys. I feel i have to apologise to the 3 guys that tried to have a glance through the corner in the house when E.P. was defending, only to get shoot in the face. The first 2 guys with the full face and helmet got away pain free. The 3rd guy who was wearing the wool hat im really sorry mate i tried to find you to apologise for giving you a nasty surprise but we had to go in short time. Again sorry as i realised from the "oooh f***" it wasnt that pleasant. As the for the place and the marshals simply brilliant job guys. Loved the setup of it and the "plant the bomb" was simply amazing. Been a first timer in airsoft i seriusly doubt i could have gotten a better experience. :D

So glad you enjoyed it:) yeah the bomb game is well liked:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Once a month
    Will hopefully be down for a game tommorow :)

Every two weeks
    swiftblade wrote: »
    Will hopefully be down for a game tommorow :)

Great stuff Sean, loads booked in tomorrow so it should be great craic:):);)

Once a month
    Hey Bren, will you have gas for sale on site tommorow? :)

Every two weeks
    Hey Bren, will you have gas for sale on site tommorow? :)

Yes we will have gas for sale :-)

• Advertisement

Once a month
    Yes we will have gas for sale :-)

Coolio! €10? :)

Every two weeks
    Coolio! €10? :)

Yeah €10.00, Gates open tomorrow at 9:30am:)

Once a month
    Good games today :) Got a few nice pistol kills ;)

Every two weeks
    Savage games today guys and girls;):) great weather also!

Gates open tomorrow at 9:30am, loads booked in and we will also be doing a BBQ for lunch:D:D

Every two weeks
    Good games today :) Got a few nice pistol kills ;)

Wow..... you missed some games today Sean :-0 hot as hell and the games.... Mental!

Cheers to everyone who attended over the weekend!

Bren:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    Savage games today as usual Bren:D
    Big thanks to the Eastern Power lads for some great opposition and everyone else for making it a great day.
    and I got to shoot tiny twice:D:D

Every two weeks
    First of all....

What a weekend!!!! Cracking weather, serious heat, great games, honest players and a delicious BBQ:D
    One of the best weekends so far!
    I'm literally run into the ground now, was so exhausted walking home after closing!

A big thank you from everyone in Fingal to all the player's who attended over both days! Big thanks to Eastern Power and the DOGS squad and everyone else for some EPIC games today. Intense, fast and hard gaming as usual and great to watch:D

Just a reminder to everyone to check the weather before heading out to skirmish as today it was a scorcher and everyone looked fairly exhausted and the heat got to one or two people, but remember bring plenty of water to hydrate, a 2Ltr bottle of water is handy oh and sun cream ;) You don't notice it when your playing but you can burn up quickly out there especially out in Delta in the open area:)

Thank's to everyone for today,

More of the same next week :D:D

Harveey ;)

Every two weeks
    Gates open tomorrow evening at 7:30pm.... games go on to late.
    Price €15.00

Once a month
    Will be out again this Saturday. It's looking like it will be a scorcher :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 BackfirinVirus

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    going down for saturday, just hope the gates are open at 1 this time!

• Advertisement

Every two weeks

The gates are always open mate :)

Every two weeks

Don't know what you are on about:confused: the gates are always open... if they are closed over try going over and pushing the gate.... you'll find that they are not locked;) also if you are coming for the afternoon session why don't you come at 1:30pm when we break for lunch:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 BackfirinVirus

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    Don't know what you are on about:confused: the gates are always open... if they are closed over try going over and pushing the gate.... you'll find that they are not locked;) also if you are coming for the afternoon session why don't you come at 1:30pm when we break for lunch:cool:

I'd love to, but it's easier for the people I bring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Every two weeks
    DARK MIST!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111ONE

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys and girls;) cheers:)

Gates open tomorrow at 9:30am, good numbers booked in and the weather looks spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

the weather looks spot on!

are you sure ??? :p

David

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

whydave wrote: »

Looks Like it's going to be a great day in Stamullen !!!

Every two weeks

Looks Like it's going to be a great day in Stamullen !!!
    We couldn't ask for a better day for Airsoft to be honest :-) how's the day going for you Dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Great games,great weather,great crack and tough battles:D Thanks to marshalls and all who played-cheers guys:)
    Dave(ARU)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Soups

Once a month
    Bren and crew,:)

Thanks once again boys,;) the team had a ball, weather was cracking along with the games:)....nice turn out.:D

SOUPS:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement