Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Was the ticket picked out anybody that played on sunday night?

No it was from Sunday daytime:)

Every two weeks
    swiftblade wrote: »
    Crap, I obviously missed that :o

You gotta stop leaving early:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Once a month
    You gotta stop leaving early:o

I know tell me about it. :p But the person with the wheels calls the shots ;)

Every two weeks
    Ok Guy's and Girls ..... A little reminder that on this Sunday the 8th of May anyone under 18 will have to be off the site by 2pm...... as we have an over 18 only game on that afternoon.

Bren:)

Once a month
    Will be out tommorow, Bren :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Every two weeks
    same with myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Every two weeks
    Bren

seen the pics on FB lovin what you done with the site be down soon to try it out

Every two weeks
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    Bren

seen the pics on FB lovin what you done with the site be down soon to try it out

Cheers Trevor,

It would be great to have Shadow Company back in the Orchard again:D:);) I think you guys will love the new additions;)

Every two weeks
    Gates open tomorrow at 9:30am, good numbers booked in:)

Once a month
    Good games today. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

alri bren. the new additions to the site look brilliant delta base is huge, the fox hole is top class, cant wait for games 2moro.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

Every two weeks

good games sniping today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Every two weeks
    Great games today lads :)
    Looking forward to tomorrow, Just a reminder all that after lunch, 1.30pm is over 18's only :)

Gates open at half 9 ;)
    See you all tomorrow morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Soups

Once a month
    Cheers to bren and crew,

Another satisfying days gaming today;), great call by marshall in kill house game:D, Viewed the new Delta base felt like a ''Lab Rat'' like a maze ing;) alot of work involved at least gamers can see where the effort is being made, the TEAM appreciates it gents well done:D.

SOUPS:cool:

Every two weeks
    Soups wrote: »
    Cheers to bren and crew,

Another satisfying days gaming today;), great call by marshall in kill house game:D, Viewed the new Delta base felt like a ''Lab Rat'' like a maze ing;) alot of work involved at least gamers can see where the effort is being made, the TEAM appreciates it gents well done:D.

Thanks Soups,

It's always a pleasure having A.R.U. down to play at Fingal;);) thanks for the kind words:)

Every two weeks
    Soups wrote: »
    Cheers to bren and crew,

Always a pleasure having you and the squad down Alan ;) some great games today :D cheers Alan on that call was nicely appriecated having a player come up and say that to me, I think thats the first time I've gotten a response like that :)

Big thanks to A.R.U, Eastern Power and all the gamers before lunch for some awesome games ;)

And a big thanks to the lads from ASAP for superb gameplay after lunch, was great to get to hop in for the afternoon for some epic gaming altough had a few nervy moments especially the start of the bomb game when i lost my footing fell down, looked up and bb's whizzing by less than a foot from me :p
    Also thanks to the few lads from the RATS who made it down was great to play alongside them ;)

Again big thanks to everyone who attended today, was by far some of the best games we had this year ;):D:D

As always lads see you all next weekend ;)

Every two weeks
    First let me thank everyone who played in the morning session, A.R.U., Eastern Power and all the individual players.... Great games and great weather and great fun:):);)

And now let me say a huge thank you to A.S.A.P. And the Rats for what was an absolute savage afternoons gaming..... It was just epic battles all over the site and every hit honest and honourable.... thanks for a very enjoyable afternoon guys;):D:):D

Also the Delta games were great craic at the end of the day:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

+ 1 on all said before-really enjoyed the mornings gaming-fantastic additions done(and ongoing;)) to the site-way to go lads,keep up the good work.:)Thanks to the marshals and all who played this morning-cheers:D:D,
    Dave.
    ARU.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

cracking day today great games, love the new additions to the site, had a great afternoon great to play wit the asap lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Every two weeks
    I'm pissed off i didn't go now... :(
    xXx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Every two weeks
    First let me thank everyone who played in the morning session, A.R.U., Eastern Power and all the individual players.... Great games and great weather and great fun:):);)

And now let me say a huge thank you to A.S.A.P. And the Rats for what was an absolute savage afternoons gaming..... It was just epic battles all over the site and every hit honest and honourable.... thanks for a very enjoyable afternoon guys;):D:):D

Also the Delta games were great craic at the end of the day:)

Bren

Thanks Again Super Day, all The Lads were Great to Play Against, Super Upgrades on the Sites, Excellent Finish in Delta, With the One on One:D

Every two weeks
    Good number singing in for this weekend guys:D:D Delta should be fully playable this weekend;)

Once a month
    Should be out on Saturday, Bren :)

Every two weeks
    Should be out on Saturday, Bren :)

Good stuff Sean.....see you then.;)

Every two weeks
    Gates open tomorrow at 9:30am, good numbers booked in:):)

Once a month

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys:D
    More of the same tomorrow ;) Delta is now back in play and rocks!!! Some great battles and nice CQB games to finish off today was good apart from being last inside, out of gas and noticing there was no battery in my gun :p
    See you all tomorrow at 9.30am ;)

Every two weeks
    Great games over the weekend, thanks to all who attended :-)
    Currently on site doing more upgrades to the site :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Every two weeks
    be out 2moro, looking forward to a possible game in the new delta (or brens and harveys maze as im calling it) :D
    that said were out doing more upgrades on site,am i going to be suprized by a new epic addition perhaps? :p

• Advertisement

Once a month
    be out 2moro, looking forward to a possible game in the new delta (or brens and harveys maze as im calling it) :D
    that said were out doing more upgrades on site,am i going to be suprized by a new epic addition perhaps? :p

Have you not played delta yet? I got lost in it last week :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement