Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Every two weeks
    Nearly the weekend :D
    Looking forward to getting in for a game on Saturday now:p
    Also Sunday's gonna be epic with huge battles to be fought, especially with Viper Squad and A.R.U down :D
    Have a feeling the new bomb game will be an all BB fest on Sunday:p
    As always great games to be played the weekend, great weather and great players, what more could you want :p

See ya's all the weekend lad's:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Every two weeks
    Ah lads, Its coming into SUMMER. A fierce amount of airsoft being done after this poxy Leaving Cert. Can't WAIT!

Every two weeks
    MagicIRL wrote: »
    Ah lads, Its coming into SUMMER. A fierce amount of airsoft being done after this poxy Leaving Cert. Can't WAIT!

Try get yourself down on Sunday mate ;) it's looking good so far :p

Every two weeks
    Harveey wrote: »
    Try get yourself down on Sunday mate ;) it's looking good so far :p
    I would but I managed to break (not blow, literally smash) my fuse in my M4 so until I get a new one there is no airsoft for me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

Every two weeks
    gona be a good weekend :)
    ill be there saturday and sunday :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    I would but I managed to break (not blow, literally smash) my fuse in my M4 so until I get a new one there is no airsoft for me :P

I can give you a fuse for it;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Once a month
    Hey Bren,

Will try to make it up on Saturday. Should be a good day :D

Every two weeks
    swiftblade wrote: »
    Hey Bren,

Will try to make it up on Saturday. Should be a good day :D

Good to have you back:D Gates open at 10am:)

Bren:)

Once a month
    Great games today and lovely weather :D

Every two weeks
    Good games today, thanks to everyone who turned up for another great day ;)
    Weather was good bit cool though but better than having rain:D
    Gonna be a good day tomorrow ;) Some big games to be played :D
    Also don't forget the clocks go forward so no excuses showing up at 11 saying you forgot about the clocks :p

• Advertisement

Once a month
    Harveey wrote: »
    don't forget the clocks go forward so no excuses showing up at 11 saying you forgot

Nice one Harvey, you just saved me getting up late. See yiz in the pm for a few games.

Every two weeks
    Nice one Harvey, you just saved me getting up late. See yiz in the pm for a few games.

No worries mate;) see ya tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Great games,tough battlles out there today-thanks to the marshalls and all who played-cheers guys:)
    Dave.

Once a month
    Great games today and cracking weather. Well played viper squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 deanmcaleer

really good games today had some really good games when i got to play with the vipers after lunch and great wheather :) really good players down made the games very tactical :D

Every two weeks
    THE MINDER wrote: »
    Great games,tough battlles out there today-thanks to the marshalls and all who played-cheers guys:)
    Dave.

Great to have you guys playing today Dave, very good opposition to play against!
    Great games today and cracking weather. Well played viper squad.

Yeah we couldn't have asked for better weather today.... and the games were great craic!

Thanks to all who attended over the weekend..... great fun on both days!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Soups

Once a month
    Bren and crew,

Cheers Boys, well done Viper Squad ;) certainly gave our newbies a baptism of fire on Sunday:D nice tactics aswell !!;)

SOUPS :cool:

Once a month
    Won't be able to make this Saturday, Bren :(

Every two weeks
    Gates open 10am tomorrow morning ;)

From Met.ie ''The last of the overnight rain in the northeast and east coast, will soon clear into the Irish Sea, so that Saturday will be a bright, fresh day countrywide, with sunny spells and some heavy showers. Top temperatures 10 to 14 C''

Weathers looking good for tomorrow :D

See you all tomorrow morning for some more cracking games :D

Every two weeks
    I am sick. I know this is some difficult news lads but I hope you manage without me!

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    I am sick. I know this is some difficult news lads but I hope you manage without me!

AAAAWWWWW What the hell are we going to do now??? Oh I know we'll play airsoft:D:D

Great games and people today and the weather was great for it:):) Roll on tomorrow for some more intense games, gates open at 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Every two weeks
    hey bren,
    aplogies not being out last while, moved house again :rolleyes:
    been searching and saving for new toys aswell :D:D got 4 new playthings so i think thats enough...for now,wah-ha-ha (insert sound of thunder bolt) so time to get back to some proper fingal kickass-ary!!! so ill be full daying it in the morn,hope the rain stays away

ps. just read bout you and dobby there, were's the bridal registry based? SG or mia?

see ya in morn :D:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    hey bren,
    aplogies not being out last while, moved house again :rolleyes:
    been searching and saving for new toys aswell :D:D got 4 new playthings so i think thats enough...for now,wah-ha-ha (insert sound of thunder bolt) so time to get back to some proper fingal kickass-ary!!! so ill be full daying it in the morn,hope the rain stays away

ps. just read bout you and dobby there, were's the bridal registry based? SG or mia?

see ya in morn :D:D:D:D

Great to see you again Ste;) great games again today guys and the weather was awesome... Good craic in the safe zone to.

Every two weeks
    Good games and great weather the bomb game at the start was really good both teams fought hard and also the second round of the killhouse, blues winning by 8 seconds really well played.

Great weather, good laugh with everyone! A perfect days airsoft :D

Also Woof when he got shot with Tiny's pistol, holy crap ha was not expecting that at all :P

Every two weeks
    Weather is looking good for the weekend :D
    Going to be a scorcher on saturday ;)
    as always good games to be played :D

Every two weeks
    yeay no rain!! got some more toys that needing trying out 2 :D

ps.bren betcha wont shoot me in the ass when ya see what "sidearm" packing saturday, two barells of 8mm awesomesness perhaps? :cool:

Every two weeks
    yeay no rain!! got some more toys that needing trying out 2 :D

ps.bren betcha wont shoot me in the ass when ya see what "sidearm" packing saturday, two barells of 8mm awesomesness perhaps? :cool:

can't wait to see that new toy;):D

Every two weeks
    well done today lads,very fun day.:D:D espically the last game,while sitting there reloading safe as can be near my respawn i get knifed killed then systematically raped in bb form by mr.harvey turncoat :p
    the poor lad who was on the end of my shotty 2 (never had i got so many questions bout a gun b4) hope them welts clear up :rolleyes:

Every two weeks
    well done today lads,very fun day.:D:D espically the last game,while sitting there reloading safe as can be near my respawn i get knifed killed then systematically raped in bb form by mr.harvey turncoat :p
    the poor lad who was on the end of my shotty 2 (never had i got so many questions bout a gun b4) hope them welts clear up :rolleyes:

Ah im sorry Ste:D but it was so tempting to knife you ;) you would have doing the same :p but the lads in the killhouse had no idea I switched to the blues as I stopped the red time counting down and started the blues and knife-killed/owned everyone in the killhouse:p Great day though more of the same tomorrow of course ;)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Absolute cracking games today in that brilliant weather and great craic in the safe zone, thanks to all who attended over the weekend:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement