Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment - Stage 3b - Physical Competence Test

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

Fair play and congratulations to everyone that has passed all 4 stages at this stage...as for the rest of us waiting, its a long wait so far... fingers crossed something will happen soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Ruginator

Re did my medical in September, lads there only redoing the meds to keep their medical office ticking over with work, cant see there being any intake till the summer at the earliest. It will take at least 6 weeks from the time they get word that they can have an intake till the time people walk in the gates of Templemore. Summer 2010 at the very earliest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Can anyone tell me about the pushups for the fitness test? I presume guys and gals have to do a standard push up? I've asked a few fitness intrusctors to show me the best way to do a pushup, the females have been saying to do it on my knees? Is that allowed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Zadie10

Can anyone tell me about the pushups for the fitness test? I presume guys and gals have to do a standard push up? I've asked a few fitness intrusctors to show me the best way to do a pushup, the females have been saying to do it on my knees? Is that allowed?

You can watch the video of the PCT on the FAQ section of the garda website. The girl in the video is doing it on her knees ... thank god!!!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

How did I miss that :rolleyes: cheers :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement