Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Hd Dvd Add On Only 9.99

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads, Game in Tallaght had one on friday for 23.99 I think it was if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

Why would they try and rip you off? It's been very well advertised at €9.99, they've sold it previously at €9.99 and have said they'd try and get more. Not everyone is out to rip you off.

The key word there is "if" they try rip people off, which retailers have a habit of doing so, regardless of who they are. These cases are fairly well documented throughout boards.ie, in particular the bargain alerts thread (i.e A retailer offers an item at a certain price and there is an influx of sales and then after a week increases the price to it's original or higher, especially if it's an item in high demand). Doesn't sound like too much of a stretch of the imagination now does it?

EDIT: Voilà - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055344143

So perhaps there's no need to rip the head off people in future with your comments. Agreed? Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

So perhaps there's no need to rip the head off people in future with your comments. Agreed? Cool.

Interesting... 3 of your last 4 posts (All 4 this year) on this site have been defending Rsaeire.

Also, i agree with Kintarō. Its hardly a rip off anyway if they dont post it on the website, or bring the price up to a more reasonable preice. They lowered the price massively, and made a great offer. Fair dues to them. According to Kintarō they're working hard to source more. Its hardly a rip off if the offer price goes up after all this work? Or if they cant afford to have them at such a low price.

Just because Rsaeire realllly wants one, doesnt mean he deserves one, as was implied by his post.

Interesting... 3 of your last 4 posts (All 4 this year) on this site have been defending Rsaeire.

Also, i agree with Kintarō. Its hardly a rip off anyway if they dont post it on the website, or bring the price up to a more reasonable preice. They lowered the price massively, and made a great offer. Fair dues to them. According to Kintarō they're working hard to source more. Its hardly a rip off if the offer price goes up after all this work? Or if they cant afford to have them at such a low price.

Just because Rsaeire realllly wants one, doesnt mean he deserves one, as was implied by his post.

Really? Cool. Thanks for doing that amazing research to find my posts. Perhaps you could go search for all 100+ other ones I've posted which may or may not have anything to do with that user? Hrm. :D As a point of note, I would replied on this thread no matter who it was who wrote the initial post or who was being the nitpicker. I could easily make implications that yourself and Kintarō are employees of Peats, but I couldn't be bothered to do so. I'm sure others could make implications about you and Kintarō, as an example, if you both posted on the same thread previously, but again couldn't be bothered. Sometimes people just have the same interests and post on the same issues (mobile telephony, wireless connectivity etc .,.). We can all throw implications around pretty easily, find coincidences and then decide to put 2 + 2 together and get 5.

Anyway, back on topic and ignoring the handbag comments, I hope the players come back into stock soon and that anyone who wants one, gets one. I fortunately have one but if I see any good offers and deals regarding them, I'll post it up. :D

*slowly moves away to stalk rsaeire in other threads* haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

No-one ripped the head off of anyone.
    I could easily make implications that yourself and Kintarō are employees of Peats, but I couldn't be bothered to do so.
    Anyway, back on topic and ignoring the handbag comments, I hope the players come back into stock soon and that anyone who wants one, gets one. I fortunately have one but if I see any good offers and deals regarding them, I'll post it up. :D

*slowly moves away to stalk rsaeire in other threads* haha

I can save you some detective work, I am a Peat's employee and have mentioned so in this thread many times. Look I'm not going to be smart about it but the only person throwing around handbag comments is yourself.

• Advertisement

I can save you some detective work, I am a Peat's employee and have mentioned so in this thread many times.

I don't care enough to do detective work, but still ... I rest my case.

Anyways, moving along, I hope these items get re-stocked again ;)

Advertisement