Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Hd Dvd Add On Only 9.99

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I know the online price would be wrong but thats the only way I would have of getting one from peats!!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭v240gltse

hi marknigma,

picked one up in peats in the whitewater center, newbridge this evening for 9.99 but no dvd with it & there were 8 left if anyone is interested.

thanks

brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

Peats Website now updated with €9.99 price for anyone who is interested :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

€14 for the delivery separate !! :eek: Thats shocking.... Anyone from kilkenny know if they're a tenner down here in any shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

does it work with old xbox or it needs xbox360 only?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

ozmo wrote: »
    Peats in blanch sold out - I just got last one. Thanks lads :)

Guy at counter said they would be getting more...

It was the version with no free disk with it...
    Ya bollix haha i went to get one and the guy said he just sold the last one 5 mins ago lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Are there any of these shops in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

does it work with old xbox or it needs xbox360 only?

360 and PC with HDCP enabled graphics card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

okla wrote: »
    Peats Website now updated with €9.99 price for anyone who is interested :)

Thanks, the €14 delivery is a bit steep, but €24 is still a good deal!

Does anyone know if the one on peats comes with the remote and King Kong dvd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

CyberWaste wrote: »
    €14 for the delivery separate !! :eek: Thats shocking.... Anyone from kilkenny know if they're a tenner down here in any shops?
    mcgovern wrote: »
    Thanks, the €14 delivery is a bit steep, but €24 is still a good deal!

€14 for registered next day delivery is hardly shocking.
    CyberWaste wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the one on peats comes with the remote and King Kong dvd?

These come with the remote control and no King Kong.

I was just reading there and it says, this is on the peats website, "For a limited times comes bundled with King Kong and XBOX360 Universal Media Remote", so is that for the ones peats are selling or just a general statement they took off microsoft or something you know?

EDIT: If I ordered this online and selected the collection option, Newbridge would be the easiest for me but how would I select that I would want to collect it there or check if they have them? Is there a way on the site or do I ring? Also would I hand them the printed receipt, off the net, in the shop off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

anyone know if there in stock in town. Rang but there not answering, Gollege green are answering but they dont stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭JoeBaz

Peats in Whitewater (Newbridge) have sold out of them.
    I asked about the other stores and the guy said it's doubtful because a lot of the stock was bought through the web.
    The website states that they are now "Out Of Stock".

The interest in the small amount of drives that we had was HUGE. There was more orders came through the web alone than there was physical stock and that's not even taking into account the people who came into the shops.

Most of the drives were sold to people who called in. We are looking to see if we can get more but it seems doubtful. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

The interest in the small amount of drives that we had was HUGE. There was more orders came through the web alone than there was physical stock and that's not even taking into account the people who came into the shops.

Most of the drives were sold to people who called in. We are looking to see if we can get more but it seems doubtful. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I ordered one on the website earlier today.

Are you saying that the stock might not be there to fill the online orders or will I have to wait for new stock to come in?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

hey i got a mirai 32 hd lcd,whats the best hd output to us with the xbox 360 hd add on player? 720p or 1080i?.

Batesy wrote: »
    I ordered one on the website earlier today.

Are you saying that the stock might not be there to fill the online orders or will I have to wait for new stock to come in?

Cheers.

The stock isn't there at the moment, it sold out VERY quickly. We are trying to get more and will let you know what the situation is.

The stock isn't there at the moment, it sold out VERY quickly. We are trying to get more and will let you know what the situation is.

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

hey, i ordered one about 9 or 10 last night,before all the craziness happened so surely i should get a drive?

i know i got a call from a guy earlier saying the same as above,that yous were onto suppliers to see about getting more,but personally,and i doubt im alone saying this,i expect my drive after buying it online and being told there was stock.

If not i would be very very disappointed in peats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

hey, i ordered one about 9 or 10 last night,before all the craziness happened so surely i should get a drive?

i know i got a call from a guy earlier saying the same as above,that yous were onto suppliers to see about getting more,but personally,and i doubt im alone saying this,i expect my drive after buying it online and being told there was stock.

If not i would be very very disappointed in peats.

:rolleyes:

What witnessmenow said. :rolleyes:

Damn double post.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

Just in case people still want these, I was in Peats on Parnell Street today picking up one that was put away for my brother and one of the people working there just mentioned that they would be getting 30 more in this week.
    I have no idea when this week, but I'm sure someone else will have more info.

RayCarley wrote: »
    Just in case people still want these, I was in Peats on Parnell Street today picking up one that was put away for my brother and one of the people working there just mentioned that they would be getting 30 more in this week.
    I have no idea when this week, but I'm sure someone else will have more info.

I'm sure they will. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭jackbauer

ordered one from play.com last friday having forgotten about them not sending electronics to ireland. got an email yesterday to say it was posted so wait and see... was €41.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I got the one I ordered online off peats today.
    Is it possible to use the remote with a PC somehow? Windows Vista so it has media center.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭jackbauer

got mine from play today

Got my online order from peats today too. Great deal!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

whats that all about?

got mine today,great stuff

Advertisement